Negima

>garbage beginning
>god tier middle
>garbage finale

Reading this manga was a waste of time, why did Sup Forums like it so much?

/ss/ and 1000 year old loli vampire.

For the god tier middle

They were kids when they first read it and they haven't touched it since.

Female Fate was actually best girl, shame she only appears a few chapters only to job at the end.

Chisame won. That's all that matters.

I didnt. Dropped it like it is fucking hot.

Shit is shit as fuck. Same goes for that shitty ass Medaka Box and that World Only God Knows. Fucking terrible

But you're wrong, it was god tier from Vol.3 right to the last 5 or 6 chapters. That's actually pretty big.

Because Asuna best girl and is the best nee-san of all time of course

At it's peak it was the best battle senen published at that time

Because after the weak beginning everything starts to go the right way: Negi gaining power ups with training, the girls actually doing something and sometimes they even had their own battles, people were looking forward who was going to get the next contract and what kind of power she would bring, speculation was pretty fun, ecchi was pretty good for those days standards, side characters had their own part, the romance aspect was handled okay during that time, JACK RAKAN, etc.
Still salty that it was revealed who won the Negibowl.

>JACK RAKAN

Let's be honest here. He's probably the most awesome character to come out from Japan this last decade.

>old MC is dead
Talk about a downer first ep.
Who else dropped UQ already?

>being this much of a speedreader

One of the first readings for some anons. And I agree, this is utter trash, but UQ Holder is even worse.

Pic related.
To be honest I didn't even read or watch Negima because of the ugly art, but still it was a downer first ep.

>god tier middle
>characters are walking corpses with generic personality types drawn over them
it blows my mind that people liked anything about this shit

>To be honest I didn't even read or watch Negima because of the ugly art,
How much of a faggot must you be to stop yourself from reading because of the artstyle?

Sorry, I read for actually good stories, manga and anime are visual mediums.
I doubt another battle harem has a story that's worth shit anyway. Only manga I read for the story was OMK.

If you know the circumstances surrounding Negima, you know why is like that

I fucking love Negima but that ending was trash and UQ Holder Negima Arc of the last chapters was trash, Evangeline should have won the Negibowl years ago instead of going for the clone.

Jack
Mottherfucking
Rakan

Peaked during the tournament with Jack Rakan.

Everything after the Kyoto arc was pretty legit
Up until maybe they got back to Mahora from the magical world is god tier
The finale is ass and Ku Fei deserved to win

Negi deserved a true harem ending.

Ku Fei, Chachamaru, Yue, Nodoka and Chisame could all have taken turns with him and I'd be completely fine with that.

>god tier middle
>waste of time

(OP)
You forgot
>garbage finale apparently made Akamatsu completely forget the basics of writing
>its "sequel" has been even worse garbage non-stop

I stopped reading after the festival arc, is it worth reading for the sequel?

No. It builds up with more and more questions and just when it's starting to give answers, it sidesteps them and just ends. Its sequel is irrelevant both as its own thing since it started with an almost entirely new cast before getting drowned in Negima characters and as a sequel because it just pulls the parallel universes card like the "end" of Negima itself already did.

This. Negimafags ride on the biggest wave of nostalgia I've seen, even Ken himself has sold out to nostalgia.

Negima threads are always full of discussions with people who read it but don't remember things correctly but still try to argue as if they do.

They are blinded by nostalgia. Negima overall is good, sure, but not that good. And you will see them come to shitpost in UQH threads.

You don't need to have read Negima to read UQ Holder.