Does this stupid fuck ever shut the fuck up? How can his VA still have a voice after voicing this cunt

Does this stupid fuck ever shut the fuck up? How can his VA still have a voice after voicing this cunt.

I have never dropped a show so fucking fast especially after I was this hyped.

Im going to read the manga instead but goddamn it now that I have heard his voice, I am afraid its all I will hear in my head as I read this idiots shit in the manga

How fucking obnoxious

>hyped for the most generic, low effort garbage with zero redeeming qualities

The fuck is wrong with your brain? If you're not an ESL monkey from south america or 13 years old, you have no excuse.

Someone post the compilation of him screaming from episode 1

So just post the whole episode then?

Well I dont know all the meme faggotry about this show so the esl monkey 13 yr old comments are lost on me

I try to dodge most threads about stuff I havent seen that are adaptations to avoid spoilers but I read a few times this was like boku no hero and some other good titles so I let myself get more hyped than I should have

My fault really but this shit is still fucking annoying and hurts my ears, I am very disappointed.

>we want the fujoshit audience

The manga is trash, too.

I like him. he was born with no magic in world where everyone has magic. Instead of moping about like Deku did he trained his body over and over. Even when everything seemed grim when he wasn't given a grimoire he still trained and trained.

Seriously?

You should have even the people who like it enough to read it every week, think it is terrible.

It really is the only redeeming factor are Yami and the nice tiddies the author can draw.

>4 LEAF CLOVER IS THE ULTIMATE
>HURRR LOOK AT ME I HAVE A 5 LEAF CLOVER

Cant wait until all the bad guys show up with 6 and 7 leaf clovers

He acts the same way and yells just as much in the manga you fucks. IF you don't like it don't watch it. I don't like it either but at least it's faithful to the manga. Fuck.

Sorry nobody likes your trash

>I have never dropped a show so fucking fast especially after I was this hyped.

Why were you hyped? This series is notoriously garbage.

You have to applaud the seiyuu for bearing with it.

Sup Forums is still the ultimate magic grimoire. Asta just got anti-magic and it has flaws. At this point Yuno could wipe the floor with Asta.

So leddit?

So why do all the shows with magic need to make the setting full of nobles who always talented in magic and peasants who are treated literally worse than trash and the MC having little to no magic but in reality he's THE magician?

Why do all the nobles need to be comically evil?

No user he is annoying so we have to bash his VA for accurately portraying him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MATATAAAAAAAAAAA
AKIRAMENAAAAAAAAAAAAI
YUNOOOOOOOOOOOO

because its just another money making scheme and not actually something the creator enjoys doing

I for one am impressed by how the seiyuu was able to ramp his voice up every single line to END IN AUTISTIC SCREECHING YAAAAA. not a single line read without going YAAAAAA BY THE END OF IT YAAAAA

its on the checklist of generic shounen tropes

O

Man i don t expect the upcoming episodes to be this annoying now that he actually has a power. use your brain, faggot

this is the VA fault, he is really bad, I think he is new too.