Trump gasses the WH kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump is a kike puppet

This is what's happening. Gary Cohn isn't needed anymore because Trump is about to ANDREW JACKSON the entire economic system. THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF MONEY WILL BE CHANGED.

>will choose wisely
>" TODAY I ANNOUNCE MR GOLDSTEIN

MAGA BASED AWOOOMENTTT

I agree. I often wonder what happens or has happened to all the people no longer around. Giuliani Flynn Spicer Bannon Preibus. I have a hard time believing they are just at home living normal lives.

Bannon is a traitor and I'm HOPING he gets indicted too.

but kikes are /ourguys/
BASED

sorry kiddo

no shit.

he has always surrounded himself with them, but his devotees don't bother reading about his long history. every jew lawyer in NY worked for Trump at one time or another.

So who is pol's pick for economic advisor?

BAH GAWD THATS RAND PAULS MUSIC

inb4 replaced with another kike

t. JIDF

why bibi is sad?

I know info wars says that but I just think there is a bigger game being played. I hope there is because some of the stuff on the surface has been pretty petty

>le joos run everything behind the scenes and control everything
>why cant trump just go in there single handedly and tell them all to fuck off after100 years of control

>more excuses
Fuck off shill.

Trump told him he'd suck his dick after the meeting, instead of before.

A. H.

Nah, Bannon unironically deserves life in prison at least.

Remember when choosing wisely that it's the cup of a carpenter

yeah why can't he?

RON PAUL!

as a jewish man born into an upper class family on the west coast of America in 1989... I honestly think you guys are right.

I was born into an immediate network of district attorneys, hedge / equity managers, mayors, governors, doctors, bankers / traders, you name it - I went to hebrew school with their kids.

The day I graduated with a history degree and a 3.3 gpa from U. Colorado (all I did was party and ski), I had my pick between several finance / res development firms.

If I got a JD with a 2.5 gpa from some shit-tier law school, I could immediately get an associate position at several big CA / OR / WA firms.

It's really not even fair. I'm being serious. I cant even deny it. You guys are right. We control everything.

Thanks for the honesty.

Except that he picked almost all those jews himself. Kinda makes the T_D Narrative a fucking joke.

why do you speak with such certainty? You think he was a Chinese spy this whole time and Trump just found out?

As a leaf, I will never understand this odd American obsession with Israel...

He was an ISRAELI spy. The very fact you think he's a chinese spy tells me you're a kike shill too.

Fuck you and fuck Steve Bannon. Hopefully he gets executed by firing squad for being a treasonous pedophile.

Thiel

Don't choose a (((Goldman Sachs))) kike like (((Gary Cohn))) next time!!!

lol are you actually mentally retarded?

5D chess, he gladhanded with them until the deck was stacked in his favour and he booted them out.

is this the great depression?
>the president of the US goes on Twitter to advertise his cabinet openings when people fuck off because this happens all the time
i make the best nocabinets
>COME ON DOWN, HALF MY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INDICTED
>a series of drunkards quits and goes on Twitter
drain the drain

he better choose mooch.

How about you say something intelligent, for instance a fucking argument, because you didn't make one.

yep, retarded. somehow Netanyahu meeting Bannon is MORE damning than him being a FAMILY FUCKING FRIEND to Kushner.

Why are you brining up Kushner? I'm talking about Steve Bannon. Bannon was a traitor who betrayed Trump and the United States. He's likely gonna be indicted soon.

>(((Cohn))) out
>Only (((McMaster))) and (((Jarvanka))) left

Tick tick for globalists, baby.

this is what a jew acquaintance said also. he owes me 2k

you linked me a screenshot that Net went to meet Bannon. I don't have any idea what you think this means, other than you seem to think this is treason. The article says Kushner is a family friend, so he should also be treasonous to you

Kushner isn't a zionist. Why do you think that the MSM and everyone is chimping out about the peace deal and Kushner? Nobody has seen the peace deal and it's making them very nervous.

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
shut the fuck up schizo

PETER THIEL, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE ALREADY

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report