How do we stop the rising tide of neo-fascism and identitarianism?

How do we stop the rising tide of neo-fascism and identitarianism?

Italy created fascism. Mussolini gassed 6 million Jews. NEVER AGAIN

Our "italians aren't white" and other such memes created to divide & conquer Europeans don't seem to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/incredible-shrinking-population-2080-italians-will-be-minority-their-own-nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the bait thread?

IT'S NOT FUCKING BAIT

I'M NOT PARANOID WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME PARANOID

THE LEFT ABSOLUTELY DISAPPEARED IN ITALY, LANDSLIDE BY POPULIST, ANTI-EU, ANTI-IMMIGRATION PARTIES

WE'RE SEEING THE SAME TREND IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE AUSTRIA, GERMANY...

WE THOUGHT WE HAD DEFEATED YOU FUCKERS 70 YEARS AGO, INSTEAD IT'S COMING BACK AGAIN... ITALY STILL HAS THE HIGHEST IQ OF ALL NON-ASIAN COUNTRIES, THEY HAVEN'T BEEN DUMBED DOWN and BROWNED ENOUGH THAT'S THE PROBLEM

I FEEL LIKE IT REALLY IS ANOTHER SHOAH ABRAHAM, THIS ISN'T MY SCHIZOPHRENIA IS IT, IT REALLY IS HAPPENING

IT MUST BE PUTIN'S FAULT, YES THAT'S RIGHT WE CAN BLAME RUSSIA FOR IT

We're stronger than ever.

RUSSIAN BOT

RUSSIAN BOT

SHAME HIM

SHAME THE RUSSIAN HACKER FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS

ANTISEMITIC HATE SPEECH

WE HAVE LAWS AGAINST THAT IN THE EU

GLOBALISM IS THE FUTURE

you can't stop it even if you try, you pushed too hard kike

You need a snickers, op

You're an unrelenting faggot when you're hungry

It's simple. We kill the Batman.

BRING ME THE BAT

I swear if these cunts start using the term "neo-fascist" I'm gonna fuckin lose it

the european chimpout is more orderly than the nigger normality

I'll tell you what the right needs to do. They need to bide their time and get more power before they go into full ethnic cleansing mode. Otherwise once they start, if they don't have a complete lock on power, they will be pushed back.

This is what just happened to the left. They got a little power, and then they came at us like it was all over and we would never get back on top. That was a major fuck-up, because now we know what they have planned for us, and we won't ever let them get back in power again.

Don't make the same mistake. Get your power solid first. Then act. Don't get ahead of yourself and go off half cocked and miss your chance.

Whatever, Italians are expected to become a minority in ther own country by 2080...

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/incredible-shrinking-population-2080-italians-will-be-minority-their-own-nation
>By 2080, Italians Will Be A Minority In Their Own Nation

Unless the EU completely falls apart and NATO isn't there to intervene or falls in the wrong hands, I shouldn't be scared...

well apparently that just got canceled
sorry Shlomo, you tried I guess

Dude, do you need somebody to talk to?

Enough, from the clown!

War is coming.

>The jews control all the politics behind the curtain
>That's why we were able to collecticely murder six million of them
Yea, makes sense

>believing the holohoax

Oh, child.

That made me laugh OP, thanks.

Shrill post sage