Fucking abo's

Aussie anons. general abo thread. post stories/images of general noggery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Z8GPmGmAw&ab_channel=WoggyStyle
youtube.com/watch?v=bSoPRcno3c4&ab_channel=CharmaineWilliams
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&ab_channel=BlinkyBill
media.murdoch.edu.au/new-aboriginal-genome-study-rewrites-the-history-books
aodknowledgecentre.net.au/aodkc/illicit-drugs/illicit-drugs-general/reviews/illicit-drug-use-review
youtube.com/watch?v=YgDUA7rYwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=fYZ2rj2Jooc&list=PL24vbyx8MYv55sYgaXCN-x7vBw6Hq8EA1
my.mixtape.moe/fgvpys.pdf
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/arts/are-dot-paintings-traditional-aboriginal-art
japingkaaboriginalart.com/articles/geoffrey-bardon-influence/
colorado.edu/today/2017/01/20/humans-not-climate-change-wiped-out-australian-megafauna
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-12/aboriginal-astronomy-provides-clues-to-ancient-life/7925024
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera_(spear-thrower)
austhrutime.com/eel_harvesting.htm
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047248499903056
pnas.org/content/113/25/6892
abc.net.au/news/science/2016-06-07/dna-confirms-aboriginal-people-as-the-first-australians/7481360
theconversation.com/dna-reveals-a-new-history-of-the-first-australians-65344
quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16323197
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIPXa5USZE&ab_channel=travelfilmarchive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Cheddar Man. Brits made it down under 40,000 years ago.

>Abo town

abos are the master race

can someone help me find this vid

>used to know an abo family when I was a kid
>they had 7 kids
>they would sit around playing SNES all day
>one time when we visited, one of the sons (my age - 8) was standing sad in the corner
>why you there?
>he was being punished for losing Yoshi in Super Mario World

Grew up in the NT. I've seen some shit man. The violence these people do to eat other is Stone age tier. People think rascals in PNG are bad, rural communities in the top end are brutal.

The one that sticks with me most is a when I was a kid. Saw a 50 year old woman splitting the head open of another old woman on the footpath. The noises she made was just like a howling dog dying. I assume she didn't make it.

Nothing beats the grossest story ever told to me by a mate who lived in WA. I think I've got it saved something, more a Sup Forums story and I've posted it there. will look for it, can post it but it'll make you gag. Gross as fuck.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Daily reminder that 85% of Australian poster are Chines expats.

RIP Bill Leak

Why the fuck do you keep posting this?
Just fuck off Dimitry.

> Mate I know worked in the pilbara
> He and another bloke having after work drinks at the pub
> Last call time to drive back to camp
> My mate is less pissed so he fires up the ute and off they go
> A few clicks along, middle of nowhere see shape on side of road
> Pull over, it's a gin. She's as pissed as they come
> Real stone age type in her 40s. Fat, tits down to her knees, stinks of b.o.
> Exactly like in OPs pic
> for some reason they throw her in the back next to their tools decide they should drop her off at her camp
> Mates driving while other dude sits out the back with this chick
> Dude driving looks in rearview mirror
> Wtf????
> His buddy is on his knees over this chick jerking himself
> He stops looking in mirror when the guy opens up her legs
> Mate shakes his head keeps driving
> There's a tap on back window, gives him a grin and thumbs up sign as he's rooting this coon
> Not long after another tap and the pull over sign
> Stops the ute, this thing is lying there pants around her ankles still totally passed out
> They haul her out of there, put her back on the side of the road
> Dude cracks open a beer washes his dick and balls
> Both get in and drive off saying nothing
> Mate pulls over after 2 minutes. Orders the other guy to ride in the back coz he reeks of abo cunt juices.
> Has cab to himself but has to put window down. Drives back eyes watering, trying not to chunder.
> Apparently it's a smell that can never be adequately explained
> Like a bloated roo on the side of the road mixed with shit, eye stinging ammonia, and rank pussy

That's good writing

My disgust is immeasurable
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Z8GPmGmAw&ab_channel=WoggyStyle

The way he told me the story was classic. He couldn't hide his disgust.

You are disgusting for associating with someone like that, fuckin hell what is worse is that I could believe this story

My favourite threads are abo threads. Can someone post the tranny and the two half asleep abos "singing"

youtube.com/watch?v=bSoPRcno3c4&ab_channel=CharmaineWilliams

>civilization
id believe the dna part, they pre date humans

>Civilisation

Aboriginals are actually smarter than some people think. Biologists who study them have found out that they are able to use simple tools - mimicking actions performed by the scientists. They also have a sophisticated form of communication, which is able to convey simple questions and answers - much more sophisticated than those of the Bonobos. They can be violent when confronted but they are known to be peaceful when they're left in their natural habitat. Overall, they are a great contribution to Australia's extensive and amazing fauna.

> be me 7
> Shopping with mum at Alice Springs Woolworths
> Have to run past 5 or 6 boongs sitting drunk outside
> Doing our groceries
> Hear commotion
> Women shrieking, men yelling and about drawl 'nggaaruumm bangara yuunhgu white dog wadda'
> It's enough to make us stop what we are doing and being a little kid I'm worried
> 'Janngagara nhuwillumbimby baranga fucking nggaaw' is getting closer
> Abo walks into our aisle.
> Holy fuck there's a coon in the supermarket! That's fucking huge!
> Mums petrified frozen to the spot
> This dude clocks his yellow eyes on her and stumbles towards us like something out of the walking dead
> 'Allawrranga gaan gallaruuy white dog cunt nngga'
> He pulls the bag off mums should, just about falls on her, takes all her cash, walks away, drops her purse on the ground
> Just then manager and staff deal with him
> Using a shopping trolley and a mop they work together to force him back outside
> He drops mums money
> Manager comes back and apologises, hands her the cash
> She trembling a bit and grabs me for a hug, tells me 'its alright mate, you don't be scared'
> the way parents do it when it's really them needing assurance
> I pull back, fuck she stinks so bad
> Mfw mum now reeks of abo

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&ab_channel=BlinkyBill

I wish I was on the Monday night bingo thread when this happened.

>Using a shopping trolley and a mop they work together to force him back outside
kek, they need a decontamination shower in the supermarket

Thanks ya cunt, I knew someone would have it

this is my city lool

Are there even homo sapiens? They have one of the lowest IQ among human species family.

goddamn, that is some fine ass. I wonder if they would look that good outside of the yoga pants?

>going to school for web design and development
>same floor in dorm is a room with an about
>chief petrol chugger drunk all the time, smokes pot, degenerate behavior
>always wears "rez life" or other native pride shirts
>chrismas break comes around and I hear through friends he wont be coming back, big surprise
>coming back from break and I see him, ask him what's up
>says he flunked out of his business management or some shit program
>but it's ok because that time his tribe paid for his education and now this try the province is so he doesn't loose money

Australia is very racist against these people. Still lynchings happen. It's a sad thing desu.

>eats second born child
sorry cobs you cannot arrest this is tradition

Fake news.

>be American
>take a chance to study in Australia
>sign on for a medical research program in the outback
>tiny isolated community
>live there for a couple of months, collect data and compile reports
>have to go to a health center for direct experience

What I saw there will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm going home in 2 weeks and I can't wait to get away from these fucking subhumans

>every single one of these disgusting apes is filthy, stinks like shit and practically pre-verbal, only communicating in slurred screams
>watch a group of kids around 15 take turns fucking and cumming inside a rotisserie chicken, then eating the chicken
>see dozens of them sit on the steps of public buildings heating up glue in coke bottles to huff it
>theft is so common they just aren't punished anymore
>4 of them died after huffing gas and wandering out onto the highway one after the other, getting turned to paste by passing trucks
>12 year old girls run away from home weekly by going to the town's truck stop and whoring themselves out for a weekend, sucking dick and fucking truckers to reach another town, then doing the same to get home
>Getting pregnant as early and often as possible for government benefits
>drink, smoke and take hard drugs for the entirety of pregnancy
>watched multiple 13 year old girls feeding KFC to infants
>one of the other students is studying the genetics of the population
>word gets out he's rich
>all the girls in the town start trying to fuck him
>they know if they can get knocked up, they'll be set for the next 18 years
>they're all completely uneducated, to the point where they don't understand basics like the water cycle, what objects are made of, how plastic is different to steel ect.
>everything has to be explained a dozen times in the language of a toddler for them to understand
>IQ testing puts most of the town a few points above profoundly retarded

Now when I even think about the word Aboriginal, it makes me sick.

the smell is legit mate, its an experience.

There is no chance that they creampie gangbanged a chicken and ate it afterward. That is absolute bullshit. It's fucking hysterical, but total fucking bullshit.

I was and it was fucking hilarious. Everyone lost their shit.

>watch a group of kids around 15 take turns fucking and cumming inside a rotisserie chicken, then eating the chicken

Um, excuse me what, how exactly did this go down? Why were you watchin yank?

That's what I'm saying. Total bullshit. Voids this guys entire story.

I'm no expert but if they were an extinct species we were studying they would be referred to as 'archaic humans' since they stopped evolving about 50,000 years ago.
>The genome, shown to have no genetic input from modern European Australians, reveals that the ancestors of the Aboriginal man separated from the ancestors of other human populations some 64-75,000 years ago.
media.murdoch.edu.au/new-aboriginal-genome-study-rewrites-the-history-books

this is a common problem as outrageous as it sounds, they have zero concept of shame or consequence, its not even a bad thing in their eyes.

mate everyone in australia knows abos fuck their uncooked chickens and eat it. you're a bloody weirdo if you watch though, hence my questions to him

These people legit eat their firstborn children unless stopped by whites, what makes you think they wouldn't eat a cum chicken?

Don't encourage the spamming cunt

I was cutting across an open lot to get to the next street and saw them. I swear on my life this is true and exactly what I saw. They were gathered in a semi-circle, and as one came inside it, he passed it off to the kid next to him, who started fucking it immediately. When I came back the same way, they'd removed all the flesh from the chicken and left the cum-filled carcass on the ground.

I remember standing about a metre from an abo chick when I was travelling through remote NT and I could smell her cunt from there. And I've got a heavy smoker's sense of smell.

Haha, I love it when the crusty old coon burps himself awake

>Still lynchings happen. It's a sad thing desu.
Low test bait. Reality is lynchings do happen. But amongst themselves. Someone pisses off an elder, you can literally be ripped apart by a drunk mob. But pointing the bone is still a thing, two year olds present with chlamydia, teens pregnant to old men. It's sad mate, really sad, despite the estimated $50billion that's been thrown at this community. That's how 'racist' Australians are, a massive chunk of the countries tax take goes towards trying to get these guys having an existence worth living. Go be an idiot somewhere else.

THIS IS WHAT POOR PEOPLE DO.
THEY ACT THIS WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR. Get that through your feeble minds.

It's horrifying but the thing is the prisons are already full of abo's and they have an alarming tendency to kill themselves while incarcerated, though some of them actually prefer to be in prison because it's less violent than their communities and they just reoffend anyway.

>because they are poor
And they're poor because they're all addicted to shit.
aodknowledgecentre.net.au/aodkc/illicit-drugs/illicit-drugs-general/reviews/illicit-drug-use-review

Then why don't poor white communities do the same?

classic jewish slander
it was the same with Idi Amin from Uganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgDUA7rYwnU
and currently also with china and japan shitpost threads because they recognizez Palestine
the pattern is always the same

Aboriginals are going to give rope to jews
youtube.com/watch?v=fYZ2rj2Jooc&list=PL24vbyx8MYv55sYgaXCN-x7vBw6Hq8EA1

my.mixtape.moe/fgvpys.pdf

2 young abbos tried to rob me while i was backpacking in cairns a few years ago and i ended up with a gash from a little penknife in my arm after smashing my palm into one of their faces. other one ran off and ended up at the police station giving them details of what he looked like as the one i hit was getting booked. my arm healed in about a week. fun times

no they dont.. this is what degenerates do

Here's my story
>Be me
>Be 14 y/o
>Going home on bus from movies w/ school friends
>Group of 8 Abo males and 2 ago females about 20-25 get on
>Stink hits like a truck
>They say to bus driver 'Annanga aya boonga wooya' or some other incomprehensible shit.
>Get on w/o buying ticket/swiping card
>Bus driver asks them for tickets
>They go apeshit
>Start yelling at 'da whitey'
>Bus driver lets them on
>8 guys now start going to town on like 2 girls
>Me and friends fucking get off bus and walk back to one of our houses

Its the gorgonzola whore

I was a good normie once... I remember, so fucking long time ago.

>says this w/o any experience w/ Abos
Dude they're fucking degenerates they will do this.

No they fucking do this shit, its disgusting.

Why they didn't shoot him? That would be quick and safe. Was this after the gun ban?

>poor people fuck chickens because they are poor

they are not even the same species user. When scientists discovered the remains of an aboriginal man at Lake Mungo in the early 1970’s, later genetic testing could not match his genetic ancestry to modern humans. Conveniently, future research and testing hasn’t been conducted because the Abo’s agitated for the remains to be returned.

So your are saying that they had their chicken and fucked it too.

Why do we whites keep helping these races of people to grow? Literally if we left them and the Africans alone 300years ago they all would have pretty much died out by now. I really hate our ancestors sometimes, baka.

They're literally not a civilisation tho.
They don't make cities, therefore they are not civilised. Literal fucking barbarians.

Chile...Chile Staaaaaaaaaaap

Fuck it, threads got legs. I have one more story to add, told to me by a female friend

> Central Perth, Friday arvo
> She parks up near her bfs building, picking him up after work
> Sits in her car and waits so she doesn't have to pay for parking
> Is adjacent a small park
> Two old about guys sitting on the grass
> Pissed out of their minds
> These guys start nutting off, getting agro with each other
> People walking on the footpath paying no attention
> She's nervous, locks the doors
> One of the guys gets up, walks to the fence of the building site next door
> Reaches in grabs a plank of wood
> Walks back stands behind his mate
> Thwack
> The dude is sconed on the side of the head, he drops
> Other guy throws wood down, sits on the grass and keeps drinking
> She's about to call the police when her bf phones. He's gonna be another ten minutes.
> She just sits there watching these guys
> After 5 mins signs of life from knocked out guy
> Arm waving around
> Trying to get up
> His mate helps him sit up, they put their arms around each other
> Hands his friend a swig from his goon to help wake him up
> They carry on like nothing happened

Bitch I grew up poor, I sure as hell never fucked a chicken.

>No written language. In over 40000 years. History is oral based, LITERALLY Chinese whispers.

>Art is kindergarten level fingerpainting or spitting on hands to create silhouette. Acclaimed dot painting style was introduced to abos by white guy in the 70's...
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/arts/are-dot-paintings-traditional-aboriginal-art
japingkaaboriginalart.com/articles/geoffrey-bardon-influence/

>food is hunter gatherer based - more based on scavenging than hunting. Scavenging facilitated by lighting bushfires which caused wholesale extinction of some species of prehistoric fauna.
colorado.edu/today/2017/01/20/humans-not-climate-change-wiped-out-australian-megafauna

>"Bushcraft" is LITERALLY trying plants and insects and hoping they're not poisonous (see point about history)

>architecture and shelter extends to lean-tos built of branches. Claims of a Stonehenge type stone circle - LITERALLY a bunch of rocks on a plain.
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-12/aboriginal-astronomy-provides-clues-to-ancient-life/7925024

>weapons are a throwing stick and an upgrade is a bigger stick to help throw first stick further
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera_(spear-thrower)

>music is mono-tonal drone produced by blowing thru a naturally hollowed out branch and clapping two stick together, singing is mono-tonal chanting.

>No farming. No steps from settling to farm to building settlements etc. Some claims of eel farming which was essentially using reed traps to catch eels in estuaries.
austhrutime.com/eel_harvesting.htm

>Nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle, no ability to settle and build on culture. In 40000 to 60000 yrs.

>Nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle, no ability to settle and build on culture. In 40000 to 60000 yrs.
>Fossilised remains of Mungo Man thought to show predecessor to abos (possibly hunted to extinction), possibility to research more halted by local "Traditional Landowners" claiming it was muh sacred site. On land that had never had any claim beforehand.
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047248499903056
>Mungo Man isn't Aboriginal (as if that matters at all)
Further research has refuted this, turns out the first study was using contaminated DNA since, you know, it was discovered in the 70s
pnas.org/content/113/25/6892
abc.net.au/news/science/2016-06-07/dna-confirms-aboriginal-people-as-the-first-australians/7481360
>abos try to date history further and further back, originally 20000 yrs old now almost 60000. And nothing very much to show for it...
theconversation.com/dna-reveals-a-new-history-of-the-first-australians-65344
>quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
Paleopathologist Stephen Webb in 1995 published his analysis of 4500 individuals' bones from mainland Australia going back 50000 years. (Priceless bone collections at the time were being officially handed over to Aboriginal communities for re-burial, which stopped follow-up studies).Web found highly disproportionate rates of injuries and fractures to women's skulls, with the injuries suggesting deliberate attack and often attacks from behind, perhaps in domestic squabbles. In the tropics, for example, female head-injury frequency was about 20-33%, versus 6.5-26% for males.
The most extreme results were on the south coast, from Swanport and Adelaide, with female cranial trauma rates as high as 40-44%
>20-44% of female aboriginals had their heads bashed in (usually from behind) before the british came

Can humans even mate with these things?

Mitochondrial DNA evidence supports northeast Indian origin of the aboriginal Andamanese in the Late Palaeolithic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783
the Indian population is attributed to incessant, historical waves of migrations into India, the earliest, by the Australoid speakers around 70,000 years ago
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/
Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.
A common genetic substratum (Proto-Australoid stock) of the Oraon and Munda was evident
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165
Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.
Peter Underhill, in a more recent study, showed genetic connections between the Andamanese and people from the Kusunda area of Nepal.
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India

Barbarians had cities and the most advanced ship building technology of their time. Don't compare them to abo's.

>what can the painting goblin paint for you today?

One more story, only happened a few years ago
>Be me
>Be 19
>Leaving uni, stopping at local Coles to pick up some milk and see whats on special.
>Smell rancid smell as i'm leaving
>Look around, pinpoint smell
>Group of fucking smashed Abos (6-7 of them) trying to break into some shitty Commodore.
>Trying and failing
>Cops show up
>Three of them book it but don't make it very far
>Fall over because they are so fucking drunk
>Cops trying to gently get them into cuffs b/c they don't wanna be called racist.
>Female cop gets bitten and pinned down by 3 of them
>Start trying to undo their pants
>male partner flips out on them and beats them to a pulp
>They get taken away.
That poor cop looked fuckin' traumatised. But maybe thats why women shouldn't be street cops.

Those are the most culturally fucked up practices I have ever read about. It would be better to get beaten to death by a cave man than to fall into the hands of abos

Oh yeah, barbarians were actually human.

You can't even compare this species to blacks. Africans at least created some hierarchy and culture. Even the most primitive black tribe was more advanced 5000 years ago that abos are today.

Why are white men so evil? Devlish cunts, every majority white male site is filled with rancid garbage

>trade daughter for government gibs
>40000 year tradition
Nigger what

Has this been posted yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Abo """""""Culture"""""""

No they don't. You're just saying that because you hate poor people. Even the desperately poor and junkies I've met behave better. There's no way you could meet even poor mestizos and think they are at this level. Maybe you've seen behavior this bad in indio communities, but it sure as hell isn't because of a lack of resources.

Imagine for a second that this behavior is in-born, and they are going to grow up this way even with money. Will they, as adults, be able to make money even in the best circumstances? They will just squander what they have because they have no concept of time, rations, savings, working, property, etc. That's why they are poor.

Let's say you give them each just enough space to grow grain to feed their families, and you stick around for years to make sure they have the materials and teach them everything. As soon as you leave, they won't be able to grow enough to last until the next harvest. Why? Because they fundamentally lack the ability to predict the future and plan around it. They will never plant the right amount of grain to last, and they won't even get that far because why plant seeds when you already have food? This is how they run out, consistently, every time.

Europeans who are shameless enough to live this way (on benefits) but still dumb enough not to game the system and live comfortably are the worst of the worst, not the average. Abos just don't have the mental capacity to create a surplus of anything, even with help.

How much of a liberal cunt do you have to be to pretend this is anything but some sub human shit. Jesus Christ.

related video
>abo talks about world with no money
That's why you're fucking huffing gas to get high instead of using it to drive to a job.

underrated kek

Whatever that's like a 24 pack per week per person. For sure they drink only 3-4 per day, spread out over the course of several hours between each beer.

>3-4 per day
>Per day
>Per Person
That includes kids you fuckwit

sauce on pic related pls

1950's Documentary on an Abo tribe
>If the sun comes out while they are making a shelter they will promptly stop work and only continue when it starts raining again
>They sometimes roll onto the fire in their sleep and many Aboriginies have scars of fire burns on their back and abdomen
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIPXa5USZE&ab_channel=travelfilmarchive

I know retarded chugs with full rides but I dont get shit. Now im in debt while Chief drink with Listerine is debt free and doesnt pay for shit