Australians are wh

>le 77%

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZIh0M
youtube.com/watch?v=r0g1oi8X71c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this how the Anglo dies?

How do i emigrate to australia?
Will integrate, will not cause trouble, will respect the laws of the land.

DELET

will our new overlords protect us from muslims and feminists

SEVENTY SEVEN PERCENT

Wait til you drop below 70. That's when shit really starts to get fun.

when this baby hits 56% you're going to see some serious shit

kek, only .7 african negro and 3.5 sand monkey.

You guys think it's bad now....just wait.

Dunno mate I was born here

>archive.is/ZIh0M

That .7 negro is already too much

Anyone got stats on Britain?

Literally nothing wrong with Polynesians/Islanders. Speaking as a Zhang, they're nice people just very big and suited to playing OL/DL in the NFL.

The wogs are integrated to a degree. Honestly they're not even Muslim or anything serious. Like they're not serious about religion.

Problem is Africans + radical Muslim types + South Asians. We must remove these. Australia must be 5% East Asian and something like 90% white. It'll work trust me

What are South East Asians? Pakistanis?

>Speaking as a Zhang
Get out of my country, you moonfaced goblin

Do you have the same nomenclature where south Asian means poo and paki?

kys

But this thread is about you lad. Why you trying to deflect? Lmao

South Asians are Indians and Pakis etc

no they're not you fuckwit southeast asians are indonesian, vietnamese, thai, laotian, malaysian etc.

Yes we believe and practice Patriachy. Just let us build more Chinatown in the city so we can cook pork everyday and make living hell for them.

You must be dim or something. Reread my post. I never said SE Asians. Pls don't reply anymore tyvm bruv

Exactly. Aint no 56 perceneter bullshit here!

You guys need more ENRICHMENT you white assholes 1 !!1!!!1!!!!

In 2011 slightly whiter (85%) but those figures are widely suspected to be false and I suspect it’s around 75% White British and a few percent other Europeans. Biggest minorities are Indians, Pakistanis (5/6% each) and the blacks are around 3% and randos make up the rest

In terms of children the situation is much darker (geddit??) with about 30% non European, London has no white majority (though we are the largest racial group there still by far). The situation is really bad as immigration is still high, but the one benefit is the countries of origin are very scrambled so there’s less risk of an instant takeover say like countries where most migrants are from one or two places

because the obvs need more wogs don't they

ABSOLUTELY FULL.

Atleast we wont be below half the population in the next decade

Source on that btw?
The internet tells me you are 91% white.

>youtube.com/watch?v=r0g1oi8X71c
I got it from this video he lists all his sources in the description.

>Tfw you will never live in Darwin and experience spirit crushing humidity and oppressive heat year round

there is no problem with asians or wogs, they are based - except for the (((integrated))) ones, who are cancer.

Whiter than you, Wong.

yes most australians are white according to this chart

what do you mean user>except for the (((integrated))) ones

True, viticulture has been a blessing on australis and if rich chinese want to pay 300k for a visa and buy a shitty apartment for 1mil i see no problem

You need a skill that's deemed wanted and be prepared to work out west.

>X migrants are f*cking BASED
how it always starts

lots of bribes

fukn BASED

fresh oc, enjoy

Absolutely CHINKED OUT!

I didn't think we were at those levels yet. These must include people on visas who don't have a citizenship yet. It wouldn't surprise me though.
Definitely in Sydney it feels like whites are the largest "minority"
It's getting really bad. I have a serious distaste for blacks of any kind, even these supposed "le epic businessman blacks". They're just slow and disgusting to look at. Negroid features are fucking horrible. African women have to be the most putrid of all female humanoid species to look at.
Muslims obviously are annoying and Asians wouldn't annoy me so much if they didn't come in such large numbers. I legitimately have no problem with them outside of their increasingly larger stake in Sydney. They're peaceful and pretty chill.
There doesn't seem to be any hope though. I'm involved and actively engage in the political party who are in power. For anons outside of Aus, they're called the 'Liberals'. Originally started as a coalition of libertarians and conservatives who opposed the rise of the dogmatic and marxist union after ww2.
These days the liberals are increasing liberal, and are just former shell of what they used to be. There is just so much wrong with this party. From all the gender and racial pandering to political correctness.... it's disgusting.
Just recently we had a former leader suggest that we should reduce immigration from 190k to 110k. The disgusting rats in this party opposed the move with more vigour and determination than they did from Same Sex Marriage (which btw just got legalised down here)
I honestly wouldn't shed a single tear if a Anders Brievik style attack wiped out upper tier management of the party along with the cultural marxists at youth level of this party. They're a fucking plague the lot of them and are clearly not interested in the longevity of Australia.