Why is this allowed

why is this allowed

because dotas a better game nigger

You violated the NAP faggot

just remember if it was the UK you'd be in prison getting raped by muhammed

multiplayer games nowadays are sjw havens, they are also all shit, just stay away from them

>are you swedish

kek

>playing LoL
I can't wait for Steam and Twitch to die. All the useless pieces of shit that become an hero because their only source of income is gone makes my dick harder then diamonds.

because it is a private company and in the best interests of the shareholders they decided that this will be their stance towards that type of speech

fpbp

>best interest of shareholders
Explain to me how not allowing their racist and sexist as fuck player base to be racist and sexist is affecting their bottom line.

>are you Swedish

I wanna laugh, but kekistan flag. Why would you use that flag and ruin a hilarious post my man?

Are you this dense? League of Legends tournament sponsors don't want to sponsor a game associated with racism.

I got permabanned on 3 separate accounts.
Turns out my behaviour is generally not socially acceptable.
I understand that.
I do not agree with it however.

this

because that's what you get for playing a game literally owned by Chinese communists

based Hans

Isn't that game like 15yrs old now or something?

kys for playing that game faggot

What kind of faggot would play league of legends?

9-ish

because its a private business allowed to do what they see fit.
Play Dota instead they dont give a fuck even if you wet your name to 1488 Gas The kikes and play "Deutchland Uber Alles" into voice chat

HoN best moba

SAGE

I was banned for two weeks for calling a faggot a gay fag. Was pretty shocked that I was banned for saying gay fag. Fuck Riot, their employees, and all the pussy bitches that play that game.

>Go on PBE server make troll name
>Make people think this is your real account
>rage at people hope to get banned from PBE
>post on Sup Forums hoping for internet points from autistic virgins

Wow imagine being this fucking gay.

you have to be an absolute braindead sub 80 IQ third worlder to actually get banned in LoL

and considering you come to Sup Forums to complain because your fee fee's got hurt combined with the fact that you have 37680 RP i think it's safe to assume that's the case

LoL isnt even on steam retard thats DotA

cuck

the only way to get perma banned on league is if you literally spam nigger and faggot every single game. those two words are on an auto ban list if you get mass reported after a game and said either of them.

you can say kike all you want though.

>permabanned from free game
boohoo. It was a time to grow up anyways

>37k RP