South Africa Volunteer General #1 - /sav/

Many of you have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. Some of you have military training, some of you don't. This is the thread for those who want to go. The first thing to stress is that all the measures we plan are above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured. We propose the formation of a volunteer brigade; a thousand people is a lofty number, but not above the possibility of attainment. At the core, a member would simply need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, but for it to be a successful endeavour a working knowledge of up-to-date military tactics and thinking is vital. Thinking and operating outside the box is imperative.

There is a civil war coming, which will present a whole new variety of challenges, but it isn't here yet. What people in South Africa need is protection against the likely genocide that is coming. This is a legal and honourable pursuit, which is good because sacrificing some of the anonymity we're used to here will be necessary to organise any kind of structure in this. For now pseudonyms will suffice as we develop a conceptual framework, but the lack of illegality should give you some encouragement to do so. It seems sensible to operate independently of organisations such as the Suidlanders; the vast majority of us are ignorant of the intricacies of South African politics, before we align ourselves to any particular body we need better familiarity with any in question.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can start by discussing some requirements for joining; in many western countries membership of the reservist forces is available freely and can be left at any time. Therefore we can set reservist-level training as minimum as it is easily attainable and demonstrates a baseline of commitment. I am perfectly happy to work alongside non-whites, and women, as long as they're committed and capable. What are your thoughts on requirements? Would you join an international volunteer protection brigade? What skills do you see as valuable?

>genocide
nice meme

Yeah allowing women and nonwhites is a really bad idea.

Sure, but how will I get paid?

What don't you understand about "volunteer"

Actually in South Africa the whites and mixed/non african blocks vote together and have better ties than you think.

Gotta make up those numbers quick.

What are the logistics of bringing firearms Into south Africa? Or will the militia purchase arms while in africa? Who is funding? Where are the base camps? What vehicles will the militia have? Are south African visas required?

fuck off kike

Yeah I was born in south africa. Coloreds will not fight for a separatist afrikaneer state. Which is the only outcome I would really care about in a hypothetical civil war.

>muh strong wahmen
no thanks, won't even waste my time larping here

I'm thinking from more of an international standpoint. People already in South Africa will have other channels to go through. Internationally, there may well be nonwhites with the expertise we need. I'm ok with that.

We could hypothetically organise training events domestically if anyone with a military background would do them, and it's legal. Does anyone have any knowledge of the legal side of that?

South Africa's gun laws appear fairly highly regulated but they're widespread. You can buy 556 rifles there, but there's a 90 day waiting period. This would need to be self-funded initially, with backers domestically. The PR possibilities of an international volunteer protection brigade are enormous, so a well-publicised backers initiative would certainly be possible.

Logistically, we aren't in South Africa, we're in other Western countries, so we have no current contact links, or base camps in mind. This is the very beginning, if you're in this thread and you want to go, you're as involved as we are.

Know your enemy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

I did contract work before you fucking larping nigger. I've seen this stupid scam shit, from the sand niggers in Syria offering me drugs to Ivan's in Ukraine trying to get me to do wet work instead of the training I was paid to do. Fuck off.

GIVE THEM BACK THEIR LAND!

Good, if you have the kind of pathological inability to overlook qualifiers in a statement like competent and committed you'd be a liability to any serious effort to save people there. The fact is that the vast majority of women won't want to fight, this won't be a state army, with all the benefits a woman would get from that. Only truly committed individuals would get to the stage of standing in a field in Natal and guarding a refugee camp from machete wielding mobs.

Then get the fuck out of this thread. This is not a thread discussing how to hire mercenaries.

Yea, it's about larping faggots and their nigger enablers. You are justing trying to waste peoples time here is a better board for you: >/tg/ or >/lgbt/

If anyone serious got duped into this thread, mercs/contractors are out there and watching.

Otherwise stay far, FAR away from this shit. You will just get arrested in your homeland or killed like cattle. Best case scenario you will waste alot of time and money.

Sage

Haha you tards. Have any of you been to SA? Just come here with your paid artillery, bought plane tickets and residency here. You’ll realize that You wasted your money on white trash afrikaaners rather than donating 5 rand to help the millions of rural blacks who get raped everyday

What could you be arrested for? Talking about civil defense volunteering? Western countries didn't stop citizens openly travelling to Syria to actively fight, this would be a defensive organisation.

Eat shit you worthless larping nigger faggot.
Do us all a favor and show your real flag. Then KYS.

sage

if you make this a /general/ thread every day and we start to see some actual progress, then we have something

fuckin go lmao it'll be hilarious

Training would have to be in the US, but if you're in this thread and aren't in shape you'll get fucked.

Is there a way to move arms from surrounding African countries?

Yes, but it might not be worth it when you can buy domestically. This needs to all be above board.

So you want volunteers to move to south Africa, set up residency , work and train together, with no pay, no funding to speak of yet, no weapons until we are citizens and have waited 90 days? So where are we to meet, train, eat, sleep in an ever increasingly hostile country towards white people.

Global secure logistics management is not illegal though.

Blacks can starve until they learn to take care of themselves

I mean man, I was the guy that made the petition about letting the white south Africans apply for refugee status. But that went no where, people don't care

How would we enter country once race war starts?

Op has abandoned his thread already

It’s Africa dude
All you have to do is bribe the niggers at the checkpoints

I've seen South African anons say Botswana or Namibia

Residency makes it very hard to make realistically possible, that's true. Guns or no guns this would be contingent on working closely with whites already there and creating a good network of organisations once there's a more concrete structure to this. Revenue to fund our tenure there would have to be polystreamed. It may be possible to find employment as a unit there. Domestic charitable backing would be necessary as would individual contributions. The general anticipation is that things there will deteriorate rapidly, in which case we'd be working in a similar way to the foreign volunteers with the Peshmerga, albeit with obvious differences.

How armament would work depends on how intact central government is there in the near future. If there's no state, there are no laws to break. It's counter-productive for us to start talking about gun smuggling. It'll only get us shut down, this has to be a legally sound operation.

Nice trips but might as well just shoot them, that's what you would 've going there for anyways

I don't know exactly what you expect, there are a ton of people on Sup Forums that are vets or have combat experience and they aren't going to fly out there to risk their lives without some kind of compensation.

Some, I would like to think myself included, if we are financially able to, would when things start getting worse and devolve into open warfare/genocide, but there's a whole logistical can of worms there - like buying a ticket into a warzone, landing at a safe airport, and securing arms and transportation, that's alot of fucking money involved. At the end of the day I'd still want compensation, like marrying your sister, or money or land in the actual unlikely case you carve out an ethnostate there.

Same way ISIS fighters entered Syria
You’d have to be smuggled in through a neighboring country (or just cross the border)

tbf the US reserves the right to revoke citizenship of those who fight for foreign entities

It's not a bad idea though, in the short term anyway

Why don't the Boers just pull themselves up by the bootstraps? Why are they demanding gibs?

Fight under an alias

Many there can't leave anyway, half a million already have - there's an entropic pace there that's probably going to level off at some point, leaving millions who can't leave. Really, they shouldn't have to. On a related note, South African expats, the diaspora, would be a great funding source.

This is something we need to look into. There must be a way to do this legally. It's not crucial to have guns from the start, as there are other things we can do, but it would help.

The point of it was for the white house to make a public statement on the issue. Something no government has done

It's not fucking happening until you have elements on the SANDF break away first, which means during the war/genocide. Most of us who would even consider this shit would want to do it with F/A R4's and R1 FAL's and MAG's, as opposed to a myriad of civilian weapons that are either old and under maintained, or newer and subject to South African Gun Control laws

Go create a thread about hiring mercenaries then. This thread is about volunteers.

Of course, but questions will be raised if you want to return to the US. Thinking about how bad the US is right now, if we go to fight off open white genocide in SA, it will likely be ignored by the press or not called a genocide at all, and then we'll have to deal with a cucked state department asking us questions and we can't all say we needed to secure and liquidate our business interests.Plus we could be photographed by any dumb Afrikaaner/Saaer with a smart phone

Better yet man, make a foreign legion of sorts for this purpose. The French foreign legion wasn't always under the control of the French government like it is now. You could get away with building a foreign army for long enough without any interference

>Buying a ticket into a warzone, landing at a safe airport, and securing arms and transportation

One of the ideas behind an international brigade is to make this process safer. You wouldn't be going alone, and we'd have pooled resources financially, logistically and in our networks.

>I don't know exactly what you expect, there are a ton of people on Sup Forums that are vets or have combat experience

This is a deficit anyone interested in this needs to correct for. I know the US Reserves operate differently but here you can join and leave at will, which means you're getting military training and getting paid for it. It would be a good idea even to put the payment for reservist membership towards travelling to, and equipping for the brigade. This all sounds serious, putting yourself and your capital on the line but this is serious.

If you plan to buy firearms legally in South Africa, you might just be fucking retarded.

t. Schlomo

finally an interesting thread
bump

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

And I'm telling you its too early for volunteers.

Plus what kind of people would you rather have helping defend?
Neckbeard's who live with mother and have no experience whatsoever

or

Neckbeards with military and combat experience.

One is only useful as a sentry/guard after some training and barely manning a defensive position

The other is suited to expeditionary wetwork, like raids, attacking and killing them before they even get within visual range of a friendly position.

There is also the fact that you may have to face the entire SANDF, the only breakaways being the Elite units and some officers and sparse equipment, so how well can you stand against Olifant's and Rooikats and enemy CAS?
How fucking unfortunate would it be if saffers were killed by their own weaponry

Every thread, eh kike?

I'd be looking for that ass too

pretty funny that you shill for people who soon will kill you by burning a tire around your neck

SANDF defection is probable, I'm not too sure of its demographic breakdown though. In terms of hardware obviously higher quality is key, but in a civil war scenario seizure of depots and assets would be necessary anyway logistically.

A civil war scenario isn't happening yet and isn't imminent at this point, which gives us time to prepare properly. This won't be a short-term process, those of us who want to go when shit hits the fan will need to start saving, and training, and creating relevant networks now. Planning now. Things will likely deteriorate in stages, the volunteer unit would be best to have gone there prior to things escalating to that point.

It is 100% too early for volunteers

is there a video of pic related?

>It's too early for volunteers.

I couldn't agree more. Those of us who want to go need to prepare, prepare, prepare now. If you have military training already, all the better. When we've established more of a framework, domestic training exercises are a possibility we can look into.

Combat operations will only be relevant once a true civil war has started, but to protect against genocide, farm murders, and other crimes, a sufficiently motivated neckbeard with a gun is better than nothing. Our job is to make sure when that time comes we're as well prepared for it as humanly possible.

>international brigade
So now not everyone speaks English or speaks a myriad of european languages?
Command and Control just got harder

They've done it in the past, including to Vietnam War vets (not all of them) who went to fight with the Rhodies in the Rhodesian Army. Most of the Nam' vet mercs not formally in the Rhodesian army got off scot free though.
The modern post war cucked West hasn't been too kind to Saffers and Rhodies desu famalam. It's not unreasonable to think they would revoke the citizenship of volunteers or mercs aiding Afrikaaners - liberals all over the west couldn't give a flying fuck about saffers and their right to life.

Every thread and a different flag

One of the questions in the OP was what the relevant entry requirements would be. I've suggested as a base minimum that a person has engaged in some form of military training, although I understand some countries like the US operate reserve forces you can't opt out of after joining, which would necessitate some kind of other training program for US-based volunteers.

As you've said, multiple languages would be a nightmare. Fluency in English would be strictly necessary unless a volunteer had some extremely in-demand skills. I know that my country has not revoked citizenship of Peshmerga volunteers, so participation in a civil defense volunteer group shouldn't be an issue.

here in SAV GEN #1, hi mom!

I will fight for afrikanner independece if that is the goal

Think of the average White South African Community. How most homes have security out the ass, the gated communities almost exclusively guarded by paid well armed White South African guards - usually vets.

>erms of hardware obviously higher quality is key, but in a civil war scenario seizure of depots and assets would be necessary anyway logistically.

A civil war/genocide is already being justified, you already need to be at the stage where either your syphoning arms from Denel Landsystems via whites on the inside (preferrable), or raiding government depots, or clandestinely importing and stockpiling arms and munitions from the black market/out of country sources.

You know without a fucking doubt Gripens, BAe Hawks, Olifants and Rooikats will be used against you, you should already have antitank weapons and MANPAD's. It's not like the white population can easily flee into the bush

Start thinking about how well prepared you really are, like I said you need to have insiders in Denel, you need insiders in the SANDF to smuggle arms out of armories, and you need to be using black incompetence against them - getting acquainted with gun runners, bribing black cops to clear out the evidence rooms of arms, etc.
And you also want a plan to assassinate government and ANC leaders who call for Boer Genocide once shit kicks off

bump

>here is a civil war coming, which will present a whole new variety of challenges, but it isn't here yet.
there is no civil war you fucking rhodesia fanboy retard, the farmers will continue getting fucked and the Afrikaaners will continue leaving as they have been doing since the 90's and the poor whites will be reduced to slums/ general labor. If you want to go there and become a terrorist be my guest, but there will be no bush war.

I'm keen to help fund from afar but you need an existing structure for me to throw money your way.

The good thing about revocation of citizenship here in the US is you could always go back to repeal it, and you'll probably win because you weren't in ISIS and can say some bullshit like I have family there I needed to protect, the goal was to get them out but when that became unfeasible I fought, etc

good larp mate, but the war needs logistics, not warriors. if the race war starts and everything just stops then the ghouls will overrun us with sheer numbers.
We need a steady, reliable supply of guns, bullets, food, fuel etc. to win. A few thousand /k/ommandos will be a nice addition if they are trained and organised, but the TL;DR is that logistics come first

If this happens the women will have no choice but to fight

Create a virus that only kills nignogs. Zero problems.

This is another solid point as well, even if you get thousands of volunteers and Mercs and can arm them and cut out a slice of the Cape with SANDF breakaways - what about all the poor White Afrikaaners living in slums all over the country defenseless??
Do you let them in to your rich gated defendable communities and your homes, and arm them. How do you get them out of their hellholes when their being genocided, you can't exactly arrange transportation realistically.
You need to be taking care of them NOW. The modern Afrikaaner I see either the Gated Community type with a college education and enough money to live securely, or the slum afrikaaner who can't find work OR security. you need to be getting them to the cape and providing them safety first and foremost, but the average middle class gated community Afrikaaner doesn't want to do this

When is this going to happen? There are 50 SA threads every day.

Well the problem is most of these people just want to make some money and live a nice life, they aren't hungering to die in the bush for the white race like retards will assume. IMO most people who are not farmers will just continue subjugation to these laws and hope to find a way out. i could see small uprisings but not a full scale war like Rhodesia.

They'll have no choice to fight. Same for the children.
The first thing to be preyed on will be poor slum living Afrikaaners who have been ignored by the gated community whites. that's a sizeable share of your population and manpower right there, living in slums and shanty towns, defenseless.

Think about that for a second, the poor afrikaaners are at least half of the white population. You need that manpower first and foremost. Your community should be focused on that NOW, they need safety and security. You won't have the manpower without them and will have to rely on escaping SA or on Foreign aid

You're moving straight to a civil war scenario, which I understand. I'm reticent to plan for war, it will overcomplicate the organisational process. Should things escalate, that's an eventuality we need to prepare for as we'll be in-country, but we can't take an instigating role. We'll just get canned before we even get there.

>You know without a fucking doubt Gripens, BAe Hawks, Olifants and Rooikats will be used against you, you should already have antitank weapons and MANPAD's. It's not like the white population can easily flee into the bush

Does anybody know the demographic breakdown of the SANDF? Preparing for that eventuality would be sensible regardless, but I'd be interested to hear informed projections on defection rates, on the subject of military hardware. Similarly, what's the political situation there like? How influential is the EFF culturally?

A volunteer brigade would give a huge awareness boost to the situation there. It would be like having a thousand reporters in-country. There would be pooled high quality cameras for volunteers to use for media creation; people interested in helping who can't travel would be able to use this material for content creation.

Weapons and ammo are easier to come by than you may imagine, if you've seen the state of our camps (Ladysmith for instance) they're practically abandoned. The SANDF is something like 80% HIS/AIDS positive and taking our main ammo dump (which I believe is somewhere in/outside Pretoria) wouldn't be a hassle.

good speed

Have you faggots ever even been to this country you are talking about getting involved in their civil war? have you even spoken to any outside of Sup Forums? stop embarrassing yourself.
what kind of organization do you guys have, any militias?

kys kaffer

I'm not even talking about farmers, Farmers at least are armed, their families are armed and some of the smart/rich ones have armed security. The poorer ones will still benefit from some of that security because the richer ones will buy out police departments
I'm talking about poor and dirt poor Afrikaaners living in slums. Those who had jobs and were upper working class/middle class before 94 or before they started removing whites from the labor pool a few years later.

These are people living in literal fucking shanties who cannot find work, people with skills and some with education, White Afrikaaners, living in fucking shanties.

And they make up a sizeable portion of the white population and the middle class gated community types aren't lifting a goddamned finger to help them.
IMO it would be best to get them on a farm, where they can work and defend

I'm referring to volunteers from abroad, rather than South African women, which I think is a different case.

This is a major motivation for the establishment of this volunteer brigade. We're not tied to any area, and there's a good chance things will get to the point where mass relocation and white refugees are a reality. They will need protecting, precisely because they're all over the country, defenceless. These kind of things rely on the breakdown of a functioning civil society, your gated community is fine, until it isn't, and that point seems to be approaching faster and faster. You're then a refugee; your ability to even leave the country at that point may be severely compromised.

can someone help me find this vid

A Hawk, Rooivalk or Gripen pilot will probably7/10 be white, but that isn't going to matter when he's got nowhere to land, no FARP's and no resupply

My godparents are South African, I've got two friends from South African families who fled here, one's mother is Rhodesian, and I work with a South African. One family still owns a farm near Zimbabwe. It's no substitute for having been there, I've spoken to my fair share of South Africans though.

All people who have fled their home because it's a hopeless disaster, what about that tells you there will be a war over these land grabs.

4 year army infantry veteran here. I had one tour to Iraq, but I'm a Mexibro and hope all of you h'whites are skewered for taking your LARP too far.

Truth be told is that the gated community whites are the ones with the money to run. There is a strange duality to the existence of whites here, on one hand you have, as you said, gated whites who are, to a T, liberal and blind to reality, the best way to sum it up is a Sunday Christian housewife with her husband's balls in her purse who only has to do dishes when the maid is sick and the dishwasher is broken. On the other hand you have hard working families who are all too sober to the realities of our situation being terminal and are working day and night to try and gtfo of this shithole.
So as I see it those left here when the shit hits the fan are mostly going to be the poor whites who live face to face with the fuck up here and won't be surprised by having to fight

Keep an eye on these threads, something more corporeal will come.

Righto

bump

based as fuck

Those outside the cape will be fleeing towards the cape, murderously harassed at every step of the way. Those too far away will flee into Lesotho (where they will be safer but not entirely safe) or North.

Boers are split between rural farmers of varying incomes, middle/upper class urban/suburban gated community types and dirt poort slum town whites who have been edged out of the job market by unqualified black vermin.

The people in the shanty towns most of all need to be helped by farmers and middle class types, or GTFO the country. They make up a sizeable portion ~ 200k of Whites, and are by far most vulnerable to genocide

agree. all whites there not to stick together to survive this vermin tide

>marrying your sister

look, it's a psychotic incel

i hope you will continue to open this thread. Its time Sup Forums uses their hivemind for something good

>, the best way to sum it up is a Sunday Christian housewife with her husband's balls in her purse who only has to do dishes when the maid is sick and the dishwasher is broken

And the maid isn't even White, when there's a shitload of Afrikaaners with literally nothing to their name who can do that shit easily