webmd.com/baby/tc/breathing-techniques-for-childbirth-topic-overview
youtube.com/watch?v=MqUucTeKz4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ninja

fast

Fast ninja.

Fast ninja

>tfw no Senki gf

Season 5 will be a Miku season. Season 5 will be the best season of Symphogear to date.

>make Autoscorers fun as fuck
>kill them off halfway through the season
>make Illuminati alchemists fun as fuck
>let them live through the season but kill them off at the end anyway with a fucking nuke out of nowhere

KANEKOOOOO

Hes fast and a ninja. The real question is does he know Naruto's sexchange ninpo?

Hibiki and Miku KISSED in season 4, and will get MARRIED in season 5!

And will get divorced in season 6.

I don't believe what you said will come true at all.

You mean fast-ninja-jesus?

When's Kanade coming back?

So in this Season none of the Gears were different or suffered any changes, right?

Your belief is not required.

Never and fuck off. Kanade is boring.

Chris got a boyfriend in Val Verde.

>Wake up
>Season 5 still has no release date
>Realize it's not even been a week since S4 ended

Just kill me now.

She already had a bunch.

Just listen to any single one of the FIGHTO songs, pham.

btw. Are there any similiar shows that combine combat + "super power" + song?

I listen to Symphogear music almost 24/7

Speaking about the music.
Hearing that S1 song at the end of the final episode actually made me realize just how great and amazing the original S1 songs all were, specially when compared to how shit and dubstep they've become over the last two seasons.
Symphogear used to be about carrying a punch in the songs similar to what you'd find back during the 80's and 90's. These days the entire punch is gone and all that's left is memes, there no real feel to it anymore.
Thankfully we still have S1 songs and most of G ones were also good.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIzOuOVS9aY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Clb3L1SI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=LFzdBUPV84A

No idea what you are talking about. The songs are still better than anything that 90% that anime produces these days.

S1 songs put these into a corner.

Gatcha is the closest we will ever get
>Not liking the rooster
What's wrong with you

Calm down Tsubasas I just think Kanade is boring.

>be in hospital
>be brought into the operating room
>about to get the anesthesia
>see pic related
>"Hello user, I'll be your surgeon for today."

I'd rather do it myself.

I'll die before she finds the tools needed to get started.

I agree a lot of the punch has been lost, in the sense that back in S1 all the songs were directly connected to character development, while now there's way more of them and many feel like they're there for the sake of CDs instead of relating to what's going on in the show. But to say the songs themselves have gotten worse is retarded, Agematsu is still as good as ever and everything involving Aoi in particular has gotten much better, since by her own admission she still sucked at singing back when they recorded S1.

>Bad pacing
>Predictable as hell
>Unhype battles
>Zero cliffhangers
>No pathos whatsoever
This season was so flabby, unhype and shit that completely killed my interest in Symphogay.

>GX was totally fine tho

>make Illuminati alchemists fun as fuck
Only in your dreams. They had barely any character, the design was so and so and the coreographies that involved them were basically shit even compared to GX, that wasn't really the best.
They really felt like something assembled in a couple hours with the leftovers of other characters

At least it was fun. This season was crap even regarding that
Do you want to say sincerely that you enjoyed these events unwind in the most bland, formulaic and predictable way possible?

>They had barely any character, the design was so and so and the coreographies that involved them were basically shit
The absolute irony of saying this while defending GX, GX apologists are complete lunatics.

I have been thinking about this for half a week now, and I am still confused. What the hell was she doing?

She's doing her best!

That's just not good enough.

>top dad was fun
>half the things that happened being worthless because keikaku was fun
>completely shit character """"development"""" was fun

>"Lets go through the checklist. First, what is your favorite curry?"

I hope she has Carol hair next season.

H-how is that relevant to my case?

TOMATO

She was best girl and best boy at the same time. Good night sweet prince(ss).

>"I am a highly qualified professional, I know what I am doing. Just answer the question."

> What the hell was she doing?

Absorbing divine power

Milking Hibiki, of course. She's shuffling the cards, dummy.

Wasn't your hair blond a second ago? This all seems kinda shady.

> I can't concentrate on the analysis of linker because I'm concerned about dripping somen.
> somen

What did Goggle Translate mean by this?

Regardless of what she was doing, she is not pregnant. Why does she use birth breathing techniques?
webmd.com/baby/tc/breathing-techniques-for-childbirth-topic-overview

>after all this time, she was finally able to appreciate his love

Have you ever been so immersed in a daydream that you start flailing your arms around, and only start realizing after the fact? It's like that.

Miku probably shouldn't be fantasizing about giving birth to Hibiki's babies in front of others she's supposed to be a pure girl now.

She can either bear the original sin or Hibiki's baby. Since it's been already confirmed she has no original sin, a baby is the only option left.

Can you gain some sins and lose them again? Maria had to save those two and the stroganettes in GX due to dumb pacifism

She sins every night.

When will they fuck on screen though?

THIS IS NOW A DR. VER THREAD.

POST MORE OF THE GREATEST HERO.

Not that well read on the bible, but didn't Jesus agree to take on all the sins accumulated after his death? So they can sin all they like, Jesus will carry it for them.

>can create decoys out of logs
>can do the shadow weave thing Tsubasa can also do
>so fast it leaves after images
Pretty sure he's supposed to be some ninja.

Wha contrieved reason will be there to bring him back in S5?

After they're both abducted by the custodian's and corrupted into darker and lewder versions of themselves with no inhibitions towards each other.

She'd probably manage to somehow bring me through the OP, but then I die a couple days later because she forgot to stitch something up again

I just finished season 2 and I'm not feeling these 3 girls they introduced at all.

Why didn't they just asspull Kanade back and make Miku a permanent gear user? Because honestly Miku getting gear was the best part of the season. Downhill after that, apart from that olympic level throw at the end, holy shit.

the US started cloning the villains to try and get their knowledge about relics.

Because Kanade literally turned to ash. There's no coming back from that.

favorite underrated song? for me it's probably just loving x-edge ignited

Kaban no Kakushigoto

My nigga. Hidamari Memoria was pretty gay but that shit is on another level.

>a new relic awakens Ver's body from cold storage
>zombie Ver finds the geahs
>they all get in line and start dancing
>Maria sings Dark Oblivion tier Thriller

What about the ones before? If those had been forgiven too, then there'd be no sin to laser out of those two. If in-verse Jesus was a custodian, maybe they got Gungnired for being sympathetic to humans

>Season 5 will be a Miku season
It's no coincidence that the more Miku there is, the better the show becomes. So fuck it, I'm down.

you are still born with the original sin though. you get rid of it via baptism

>Miku gets abducted in the first episode and appears again when they reach the Custodian's stronghold during the finale.

some miku fans would probably fly to japan to burn the studio down

The Mikufags on the production team would start a coup long before it made it to air.

>implying its physically possible to be gayer than the HibiMiku duet

It's unfair to compare the gayness of a solo song to that of a duet, putting two compatible lesbians together squares the output of their homosexuality just look at what happens when Kirika and Shirabe duet.

Did Chris become nippon stronk?
youtube.com/watch?v=MqUucTeKz4w

Sasuga Chris-chan

This is the fourth or fifth song to come out of the mobage, isn't it? When's the inevitable CD coming?

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

Maybe during the 2018 live, user. Don't loose hope.

>implying she won't end up as the Yuzu of the series once season 5 happens constantly being captured, brainwashed and screaming HIBIKI whenever she gets the chance

Did she steal Senpai's song?

Wait, is the new season over?

It is, now we just have to wait 2 years for S5

When are we getting a CD from that damn game? Or do we just have to rip each song out individually from the game files?

They got the barrier coating from the Fool's Stone to be able to ignite against alchemy, but that coating seems to have been destroyed during the hacky X-Drive from the final episode (which also gave their gears slight redesigns).
Who knows if those will stick around.

Face it. Next season, we'll be saying how the illuminati were fun and the new villains are shit. I didn't sign up for this crap, I wanted more befriending. Nanoha A's did everything right, copy them before you try to do a mediocre version of the last season you JUST did.

I think it was more of a one time desperation move, since they had to actively remodel their gears, which I assume is only going to last for the current activation. Since we seem to be done for good with Alchemists now, the fool's stone is probably irrelevant anyway now.

Never forget, Trump killed the Alchemists.

I wonder how mad the people complaining about Hibiki soloing Adam are going to be when the finale for S5 is just going to be Hibiki beating up god with no gear on to properly show the true power of humanity.

The earliest I can see them putting out a CD is after Serena's event so that they have a song to sell from the non main gears and that's if they're not just going to make us wait until all 9 girls have songs from the game.

>implying it's not god HibiMiku destroying the world

I'm going to be pissed if S5 isn't Hibiki going edgevicar again and Miku trying to calm her down, but she ain't having it so Chris has to manhandle her for most of the season until Tsubasa fixes things because she's Tsubasa.