Niggers aren't scary anymore

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtu.be/jyRT0k_xxmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He a mexican.

They started thinking they waz kangz, and then it went to their head and they turned soft.

The Jews are slowly transforming them into soy boys

He's must have some black in him.

Same thing. Show me one new rapper thats intimidating. I laugh all day seeing these pajama boys acting hard.

White people got used to diversity - or at least I did.

Occassionally you get some nigger that tries to flex on you and when you give them a stoic stare back, it unlocks some latent fear response from slavery days and they look down & away.

you grow up

does anyone have the link to pic related?

This is what a man child looks like, 69 ironically plastered all over himself like some child.

Literally this. All those jihadi terrorists come here and talk shit, what they dont know is their bpa laced kids are going to be sucking off bicycle handles with the best of them

rappers turned to prescription drugs, soggy soy brains don't make the intelligent

I make nigs look at their feet every day. Its like they arent use to white guys staring back. Hilarious.

Makes more money than you ever will faggot

Saw that whore's vids on Sup Forums the other day. Check there.

A fag defending fag rap. Funny. Must be a nigger too, thats always a nigger response.

Funny shit, he will probably die of a shooting, aids or get locked in his natural habitat before he gets to spend it.

Like all the rest. Be mad fag.

Still a faggot with jerk off tattoos. I have no clue who this person is, but i would give it a jasper chain ride if i ever got the chance to

Thuggish degeneracy gave way to nihilistic clownworld despair and no respect for anything.

This rap shit has been on a continuum since the late 80's. Before that, it was kind of happy go lucky in a lot of ways.

Niggas With Attitude really set it on a course that it was determined not to get off of.

This happens in cultures as well as in personal lives. At a certain point, God releases those who fight hard to remain in sinful bondage.

That's what we're seeing here. There's a timetable. A degenerate slide rule, if you will.

It hasn't hit bottom yet. Bottom is unabashed acceptance of child molestation, beastility, and incest. In short, think of the biggest "fuck you's" to God and that's the path that rap is on. What destroys innocence, purity and beauty?

>faggot
LOL

jewish faggots bumming them in record label offices

How are dick washers scary at all? I mean, I guess the same way any rabbit animal can be. But it's not like they can out maneuver humans intellectually.

Nigga, you ever NFL?

They're all in prison.

They've always been clowns. It's just getting worse.

>black
>mexican
>non-white

Whats the difference?

Nah nigga, but I do MMA.

Nigger, you ever conceal carry?

This human rainbow unicorn faggot is one of the most annoying cunts to ever have to look at or listen to. Please never post pictures of it again

>MMA bar fighting

Kingship acceptance is still relatively new so that's not it

where can i find this video?

>fixed

My man be looking like a turtle like nigga wtf is you doin

half puerto rican, so yes, theres some nigger in there.

I never heard his shit. One look and I knew what it was.

Cmon guy, we all know what would happen in REAL fight. Potato Nigger would have killed that little nog.

will probably OD or get shot by niggers in a few years, short lived wealth doesnt mean shit.

>jasper drag race

You grew up.

Rockhold is old as fuck. Do better. I spar you nigs all the time. You are no threat. MMA is a white mans sport.

You fucking scumbag virgin. Get laid quick.

MMA is low skilled bar fighting. Probably why white men like it so much. Hand speed, instincts, reflexes are qualities that are limited in the white race.

Takeshi isnt a nigger tho.

Wonder how his father looked

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

Black is a race, Mexican's are Mestizos and non-whites are your average amerimutts

>t. boxing fag

You let me know next time you see a guy in a striped shirt reffing a street fight faggot.

Niggers aren't scary... Jesus fucking Christ user grow a pair.

>Wonder how his father looked

So does he.

Anime

T. Retard who has never interacted with niggers

If they aren't why are people scared of Detroit or East St. Louis?

Just realized that's supposed to be the Jigsaw clown on his cheek. Thought it was Walder Frey at first glance. Should've went with the latter.

He was raised by both parents mexicans arent niggers lol

can someone help me find this vid

You niggers only excel where you low IQ and stunted frontal lobe is an advantage.

No thinking, just "monkey, run".

Probably because they arent from Detroit or St. Louis.

Im from an all nigger part of a major city. Been fighting nogs my whole life. White guys where Im from take 0 shit.

t. Stan

>White guys where Im from take 0 shit.
Tell me more. I live in a small city that has seen increased immigration from nearby New York City and it's mostly been niggers.

Today at work some nigger came in all pissed off we carded him for alcohol and decided to stand there for 15 minutes threatening to shoot everyone.

Men are just men. They all bleed & can be killed.

Nogs have a thicker bone density, so take that into account. A female nigger has the same bone density as a white man. I tell women ccw holders that they shouldnt wait to be hit by a nog female, just shoot them before they get too close.

If you are NY, you have no ccw option. Go to he gym, lift heavy, and get involved in MMA or Jui Jitsu.

No I live in PA. I'm not a big guy but I'm big boned and hit hard. I've beaten up every black kid that started shit with me in school growing up.

But these niggers coming from New York are a whole different breed of stupid. I was just wondering how inner city white guys handled them without being beta pussies that took selfies with their mouths wide open while getting their asses beat because muh privilege.

I grew up in SW Philly. NY niggers are pussies. They get sent home in body bags on the regular. Shit, we rob rappers that come through Philly.

Get your ccw, get in an MMA gym, around blacks never relax.

Yeah, I'm from Scranton. There ain't much Philly up here but my friends are from Philly, I heard all the stories.

>this is something that isn't mentioned enough on pol. MMA makes you fucking lethal, especially if you're naturally built.

Fucked up my green text oh well

It's all part of (((their))) plan, a weak, dumb and submissive population.

There's something to be said about white people fearing niggers that I just don't get.

First of all it's human nature that if you show youre weak you've already lost. But doesn't it help for the average white person to realise that the other person is just a dumb fucking monkey?

Why would you be scared of a dumb fucking monkey?

>black
>race
American education...

>Why would you be scared of a dumb fucking monkey?
Dumb fucking monkeys don't give a shit about killing you over stupid shit. White people play by the rules because neither of us wants to die or go to jail. Niggers don't have any such beliefs. They truly and honestly believe if they shoot you dead in broad daylight in public they'll be able to get away by running into a high rise and waiting for the cops to leave.

>puerto rican
boricuas belong in mass graves.

Fag got calling the petal black

It's not as prevalent as you think. But blacks are more likely to be rowdy and violent, so white people do avoid them.

Maybe in Europe you have a 12 step kung fu plan to disarm and pulverize half a dozen black youf who are starting shit with you, but we live in reality here and don't go looking for trouble with packs of violent underclass blacks.

Some tough guys from Scanton. Where do you think our mobsters go to retire?

he looks like a pack of skittles

it takes decades for trends to catch up to niggers. right now shitskins are just experiencing hipster and "scene" shit. that's why you see so many niggers now wearing skinnyboi jeans.

Im trying user. Im trying. At some point you have to take a stand in real life.

That proudgoy arm flayling shit isnt going to cut it either.

>don't go looking for trouble with packs of violent underclass blacks
Fret not, the underclass comes knocking at your door.

Just the other day at a Turkey Hill I was walking out as 6 black kids walked in. As I pulled out I saw them swinging on some random white guy waiting in line. They do this shit for fun.

NIGGAZ IFFY UH

Dont go looking for shit. But never relax, always head on a swivel.

"Be calm, be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everyone in the room."
- General James Mattis

NIGGAS IFFY UH, BLICKY GOT DA STIFFY UH

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

>not scary

bruh you couldn't take on their squad. Scum gang nyukka

WRONG

/thread

Hate on this rapper all you want but you people are just insulting yourselves in the end since this guy is living the dream while you real manchildren are staying in your parent's house jacking off to anime each day.

>their squad.

Didnt I just see two niggers BTFO his squad at an airport somewhere? Two nigs beat four pussies. This kid will be dead by 2019, screencap this.

A fucking leaf, what you know about blocks? You dont even have blocks! Get on your snowmobile and be gone.

>manchildren are staying in your parent's house jacking off to anime

Yet, here you are. Right here with us. A man whose nation literally lost a war to birds. Fuck off mate.

Only because of the welfare state. Just like Air Jordans or Lil Wayne.

test

This is a demographic aimed at those who were once into the emo phase.

You're thinking of Australia. Emus and especially Australian males are little bitches compared to the Moa who were literal dinosaurs which we defeated and drove into extinction.

>Unironically hating on Tekashi69
What the fuck you whore?

6ix9ine is fucking based.

I know him IRL, he is redpilled as fuck. He browses Sup Forums, he knows all about (((them))), he is aware of the state of this world. Trust me, don't shit on 6ix9ine.

My apologies, I get them confused. Which one is the known JDIF hive again?

Oh really? Well ask him why he perpetuates all (((their))) stereotypes laid out for him & sells death to his own people? Fuckboi. I knew so called conscious rappers too, fucking sell outs every one of them! You are all slaves.

This thread wasnt about fagashi99, it was about why nigs arent scary anymore. We've established its the fact that they fall for all the traps (((they))) lay.

hes a spic if your going to be racist be a little smarter

Hey I just looked for the gayest looking rapper to be honest. That other fag literally died on snapchat so this fag wins.

Emo rap
The soy is affecting them

> Mfw niggers let this beaner say nigga but will try to kill you if you say it

Why do they always move the goal posts?

Kek he's not the gayest rapper. Fairy in the vid is

youtu.be/jyRT0k_xxmY

Because they know a beaner will fuck their shit up. Beaners are committing nig genocide in south central LA as we speak.

I respect a beaner.

Like this user. He gets it.

The fuck did I just watch?

But seriously, that nigga has a tight fade & looks like he irons his jeans. Fagashi99 look like hot garbage. Looks like he smells like moth balls. Chicago did that to black folks. Made them look like bums.

>boricuas
a spic hating other spics

Go to Detroit.

Ive been there. Not much different to North Philly. Every ghetto is the same. They are only tough in packs when they ambush you. One on one they are pussies.

Anyway, its 2am here on the west coast & im sleepy. Gnite peoples, its been fun.

what is this faggotry