>this happens

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/military/welcomehome.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Save a girl's life
>Expect her to avoid having a life

reeeee etc. etc.

Fucking traitor

I read somewher that in the manga the MCs mom tells the girl to "continue her life" or something
This would have made the anime ending ten times better if the MCs om had just said something along the line of "He didn't save your life so you could waste it"

>she couldn't wait 15 years for her first love

Bitch. All that time traveling for nothing.

at least she didn't say the kid was his and still in her belly, like that certain soldier's wife when he went to iraq for 3 years to come back to find that her wife was pregnant and the wife insist that he impregnated her with it from 3 years back and when the baby that finally came out after a month that was black and she still insist it was his when both of them were white.

>save your mom by going into a coma
>she doesn't /ss/ you

>first love
First friend, user. You may not be familiar with the term.

You're talking about yourself aren't you?

Renge had a hard life.

Remember where you are, user.
Many people here want a girl they can control entirely, because they lack control over every other aspect of their life. The concept of having a female friend is also alien to them.

He gave her hope. He let her see that things could be better. She did fall in love with him but what did she do? The moment he gets in a coma, she opens her leg to his best friend.

At least, MC won pizza girl.

DAMM İT GİRL WHY DİD YOU KEK THE GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKİNG BİTCH NORMİE SLUT FAGGOT NİGGUR CHİNK KİKE FAGGOT KİLL YOUR SELF THAT BOY WAS THE SHİT NONE KEKS MY HOMEBOY AND GETS AWAY İM GETTİNG İN YOUR HOUSE KİLLİNG THAT BABY AND RAPE YO SLUT ASS THEN MAKE MY HOMEBOY GET SUM PEİCE OF THAT ACTİON YOU WİLL MAKE A GREAT CUMDUMSTER YOU NORMİE SCUM

Sup Forums's reaction to that episode is the reason I don't take this board seriously anymore.

I'm glad his friend lived and had a good life.

shitty writing

>runs into "old friend"
>he openly flirt with her
>she forget about her boyfriend
>boyfriend get insecured and want to reaffirm his status
>she gets mad and run off
>next day, ignores boyfriend resulting in humiliation in front of classmates
>boyfriend wants to apologize
>brushes him off to hang out with friends
>boyfriend catches at a cafe with "old friend" alone being all friendly and shit
>next day runs over like nothing happens
>bf breaks up with her
>she cries
>get her friends to hate him
>get her lesbian friend to kick his ass
>forced to apologize and get back with her
>she continues to fuck other guys behind his back

Fuck this cuck shit.

2deep4u

Not only did he save 2 lives, but a life was born that wouldn't have existed if he didn't intervene. Kaya was only cute when she was a kid anyways, he got the superior girl.

You took Sup Forums seriously until then? Was that your first time here?

Dropped this show at episode 3.
Does that actually happen?

Does this really happen? I haven't watched in a while but the last episode I watched was the one that had the preview in which the big tittied short girl changes her image or something.

Yeah well that was literally what she was doing. She was waiting for him to wake up but his mother took him away from the hospital so she could not see him any more.

>Not only did he save 2 lives, but a life was born that wouldn't have existed if he didn't intervene.
>3 lives now continue dwelling within the circle of suffering
Yep. Everything's wrong with that.

You raped me.

Slaves don't see servitude as suffering.

It would be nice if the universe corrects itself and all 3 of them die in a road accident or something.

It actually happens. Look at MC trying to blend in with the surroundings.

Oh hey, Boku Dake thread.

Threadly reminder that the ending is not shitty because of the >muh NTR engind.
Its shit because the best girl got the worst possible experience throughout the whole goddam 15 years Satoru went comatose.

>In the original timeline she is murdered
>In the alt timeline she have to take care of her son
>while working to feed herself and the expensive nutrient and medicine a comatose patient need
>while moving his muscle to avoid long term muscle damage

show name?

If she avoided becoming a mother nothing of this would have happened. So the fault is her's.

Jesus, what a cuck. Glad I dropped the show before then.

The fault is the hers and the father. She fucked a dude and he leaves her pregnant. She shouldn't have been a slut.

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
aka
Bokumachi
aka
ERASED
aka
The Town Where Only I Am Missing

It's a good murder mystery

cool, I'll check it out
Crunchyroll

as a leo im always pissed when the people I save dont instantly offer up their entirety to me

Take your astrology back to the dumpster with you.

I became comatose to save my gf,but then she cheated on me!?!

So a better ending would be, according to (((You))):
- Mom dies
- Kaya dies
- Michiru dies
- Their baby is never born
- Bitch girl dies
- Courage dude gets locked up
- MC gets locked up
- Pedo teacher gets away

Yeah, that would have been such a great pay off.

The universe tends to unfold as it should.

not everything has to have a happy ending you fucking faggot
if you want some shitty show, go watch umaru chan or gamers

>MC gets cucked
>Happy ending
Pick one.

But she was having a perfectly fine life and waiting for him, but the mom decided that her son will never wake up so she kick her out of the hospital and told her to fuck off, so basically if it were not for the mother she would have waited for him and we would have had a happy ending.

Yeah bro, he should leave the raw real stories to us adults.

Cucked by who? when was he dating her?

Fucking normalfags on my Sup Forums.

anime is now a cool hobby faggot
get fucked kid

She didn't wait for him? Should have let her die

>invites two girls who want to jump on his dick to just about everything.
>His GF shows that she is annoyed but is being cool with it
>GF talks to another guy
>Holy shit Cuck NTR Slut Dropped

The MC loses the majority of his lived life to wake up in an altered timeline where the killer is still at large, his friends have all moved on and left him behind, his mother is working her thicc ass off to keep herself fed and his medical costs covered, his oneitis shows up with a baby and some 'journalists' try to frame him as a pedophile
Sure, the killer gets caught eventually after some convenient bullshit, but his life is still fucked.
>Happy ending
Man, your life must suck if this seems 'happy' to you.

i would have been ok with this if it was literally ANY other guy. not that fat fuck who looked like a girl as a kid. didn't even care that my got cucked, it was literally only the dude i got pissed about. and damn was i angry. what a shit ending too. changed a 9/10 to a straight 6-7

This, I would have been fine if it was Kenya.

she was waiting but mc mom told her to stop

needs more despair

Didn't he end up as a bestselling mangaka?

>anime is now a cool hobby faggot

Nah, he did finally get published though.

I wish this was 2011 again so I could link his post on Sup Forums and have those normalfags laugh at him.

>ugh how can you take away a womans right to live her own life by asking her to wait for you
I guess women can't have "a life" if they don't get to take dick, huh?

The show is actually pretty good, it shows what happens to white knights.

Reminder that Sachiko basically told Kayo to go and cuck Satoru.

That's exactly what Kayo did though, her idea of having a life is getting dicked and having a baby.

>the point
>your head

She raped him in his coma didn't she.

>make a mystery anime
>the mystery is boring and obvious as hell
The whole show was trash from the start.

>that first episode
why didn't he just tell the landlady to call the cops? why did he over react?

>It's a good murder mystery
>murder mystery
>mystery
Did we watch the same show annon?

t. roastie

I came here exactly two years ago.

Anyone saved a screenshot of the catalog that day?

Seeing as half of Sup Forums was convinced Kenya was the murderer/accomplice at the time, I guess not, no.

Those people were in denial that a show with good writing and solid characters could have such obvious flaws

>season two is actually a cross-over with the Final Destination franchise
>consists of the MC desperately trying to save everyone that he already saved while they die in increasingly elaborate and shocking ways

This user gets it.

This, how hard is for normalfags to understand this simple fact? where do they think they are?

Without actually having watched the show, if the summary here is right, her behavior is definitely questionable. Defensive overreactions are a pretty massive red-flag for infidelity, as are mysterious male friends.

That's a bit of a reach. Most user's are just easily triggered about cuckoldry, which is somewhat natural given their low social status and increasingly liberal societal norms regarding sexuality and monogamy.

I feel like this is a common thing with a lot of shows. One of the reasons I stopped watching anime entirely when I left high school, like 10 years back. I watch stuff I'm familiar with at this point, like berserk and other shows, like berserk.

>
>She fucked a dude and he leaves her pregnant
I don't see anything wrong. It wasn't his child, so why still be with a trollop?
>She shouldn't have been a slut
So the fault is hers entirely.

Still mad.

>the joke
>your head

It took Sup Forums more than a decade to realize Hayase did nothing wrong while also being best girl.

Thank God I dropped the manga and never picked up the anime

The summery is wrong, but it was a shit move on her part to accept the invite and not invite her boyfriend. The sex thing didn't happen though. In turn MC hangs out with these two just about every episode and pink was naked in bed with him, and clings on him infront of his gf.

>The moment he gets in a coma
Dude, the baby is not even a year old.

Oh this thread again.
Proves that many Sup Forumsnons are underage.

>save girl from past
>find creepy any possible relationship with her because of age diffrence
>while he was in coma for over decade, she end up falling in love with one of his friends who he also saved
>he may have change to be with that cute girl from original timeline
>somehow this is bad

I don't watch anime for realism. A real anime girl would have waited for her love.

>save someone's life who was supposed to be dead
>expect her to bow to your feet
>while there's someone else who's younger and actually likes you back home

no, Sup Forums, you're the childhood friend

If you're complaining about age difference Airi is 21 while Kayo is same age as the mc.

snopes.com/photos/military/welcomehome.asp
If you're talking about this pic, it's miscaptionedd

Unless there's another thing going round

I'm mad he didn't fuck his mom.

Why do you keep posting this.
She hung out with an old friend that she didn't know was a douche now. This caused mc to say that he thinks she doesn't have genuine feelings for him. That is such a dick thing to say considering how obsessed she is of him. She had every right to be upset.

I mean you've got to be a huge cuck to see your GF hanging out with her ex and don't get jealous, unless op changed context a bit.

nvm ignore my msg I'm retarded.