Redpill me on Darwinism

Is Darwinism correct or is Creationism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you come up with your own opinion first?

"I believe in the theory of evolution, but I believe as well in the allegorical truth of creation theory. In other words, I believe that evolution, including the principle of natural selection, is one of the tools used by God to create mankind. Mankind is then a participant in the creation of the universe itself, so that we have a closed loop. I believe that there is a level on which science and religious metaphor are mutually compatible."
- 200 IQ Man

It depends. Do you like fiction or non-fiction?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

Check that video it tells you what's missing from the fossil record etc.

Explain to me the political aspects of this post...

Even if the general idea of evolution is correct, Darwin's specific Theory is wrong.

Mods need to create theological board

Darwinism is just a fundamental law of nature.
>have a large population with limited resources
>only fittest can survive
>only survivors reproduce
Whenever you have such a population, where mating is limited by resources, you will also get this bizarre progression known as evolution. It's deeper than God. It would have existed in every possible universe. I like to think it is somehow intimately related to God.

U.N. and Council of Foreign Relations were really pushing Darwinism to replace the Christian ethos

You think when Christianity is "debunked" it doesn't have any political ramifications?

Did you miss the whole youtube evolutionist vs creationist thing a few years ago? Did you grow p during the new anti-sjw vs sjw era? I feel for you.

yes i did miss it

t. newfag

Darwinism is just cherrypicking the late stage creationism.

Men came from dust. The end.

You have so much to watch then.

Spoilers
Evolution wins
You'll see

Darwin is right, but so is the Bible. There is nothing contradictory between the two unless you are a retard who interprets all Bible texts literally.

For the last fucking time. The theory of evolution does not conflict with the idea that God created the world. The only idea it kills is the protty who misinterprets scripture and takes the book of Genesis literally.

Divine evolution, because science itself proves that the mutations we see today could not have happened in the time-span that they did if they were completely random, as science claims.

The apparent time for even a few mutations that are necessary for the species that we see today is longer than the estimated geological age of the Earth.

It appears that something was helping it go in the direction that it did

You are the pride of God. Keep pushing.

Evolution is correct but it does not contradict the nature of God as creator of our universe.

Even if you take Genesis literally, it still matches up. 2 Peter 3:8: "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

The Creation described in Genesis could have taken over millions of years