In a society that feminizes men and attacks masculinity...

In a society that feminizes men and attacks masculinity, who are your inspirations/role models that still keep you going today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Olvd7noJwoI
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGlSkJb_FM
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
youtu.be/UjCdB5p2v0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=X6WOx9bT0X8&t=0s&list=FL6NvXiAOv0TQnjkhYsEG6dg&index=48&bpctr=1520404288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Heroic soldiers (Pedro Francisco, Simon Hayha, William Wallace)

>Fearless idealists (Socrates, Confucius, Saigo Takamori)

>Morally-Grey Pragmatists (Vlad Tepes, Charlie Bronson, Ted Kaczynski)

J-jesus...

My grandfather

Socrates is a big one for me too. Stoicism has really helped me out in life in a way I never would have imagined.

He's great. A soldier, an ascetic, a philosopher, a man with a genuine desire to assist his fellows. You'd probably like Marcus Aurelius as well. Similar, but more of a pragmatic leader than a heady thinker.

Is that Putin?!

If you're not watching the AA show. You're missing out.

Hollywood, if you're reading this, please ruin these idols.

can someone help me find this vid

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Sonic The Hedgehog
Tails
and Knuckles

They tried with most of them, but no one can ruin Pedro Francisco.

a bunch of women? nah. things like the sacred band
>these days
there's where you went wrong, Peterscuck

bot?

slavoj zizek. each one of his sniffles is akin to a pure injection of high-grade test directly into your balls

>In a society
Oh fuck off.
You choose to be part of a society.
If you don't like it then fuck off to where there isn't any.
There are gigantic tracks of land you could disappear into if you want to go it alone.

>inspirations/role models
Again, fuck off.

Yahweh.

Me in the future

This man:
youtube.com/watch?v=Olvd7noJwoI

can someone help me find this video

>gets unreasonably mad over a post that asks a simple question and doesn’t warrant any emotion
Projecting much?

based zizek hitting some prime qt

Zizek is a faggot vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=UDGlSkJb_FM

My father. I want to make him proud

>mfw im the first route
keep on fighting boys.

Took a bit but i found it
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

Unironically, Trump.
I supported Trump since the primaries, but I was honestly amazed how he dealt with the "grab her by the pussy" tapes. Any other candidate would have dropped out, yet Trump kept fighting and won the debate afterwards.

Help a pleb out. Which statue is that?

call no man your father

that is sodomy and he won the debate by turning it into a dick size one. and lost the pop vote

been looking for full vid of pic related

Tony Soprano

Trump lost the most chess pieces.

AL Bundy

sei un'Albanese?
what a waste of time even going, then. term limits and the jew college are republican affirmative action programs

Hercules Wrestling Achelous

Adolf hitlel.

>Being so weak you need a role model.
Kys user you are disgrace.

Socrates is awful. Also when you say Socrates I guarantee you mean Plato, who is also awful.

yes presumably you go to their site and get raped with malware

Ben Shapiro

This is a jidf leaf anons.

Jesus Christ, unironically. Nothing to prove, not macho or compensatory and knew how interact with people lovingly and righteously. Even if you doubt his divinity, he is the ultimate lad.
>inb4 "le jew controlled religion"
>if you actually read the gospels, he's un-faultable as a role model.

You probably like Diogenes

the Greek and the Romans.

As cliche as it is, Alexander the Great. Marcus Aurelius. Stoics generally.

can someone help me find this vid

Yes.

Its been going in and out of lots of threads.

you are a faggot

Did your uncle diddle you as a child?

Are these bots or retards?

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Not unwarranted tho. I admire julius Caesar very much

Batman, Spiderman etc . If all these kids who're shooting up their schools had just stopped and been like "batman wouldn't do this", I think a majority of them could have been avoided. Religion kind of does this with "what would jesus do?", but it's hard to get kids to look up to jesus like they look up to Batman without forcing it on them.

The president of the United States. He is a great role model.

Mel

My Ancestors and my descendants

Everytime I want to quite something i always think about them and think about they suffered worse for less. I want to make them proud and I want my descendants to look at me with the same pride that i look at my ancestors. So i must be the best me that i can be or else im failing both.

Too bad media nerfed the fuck out of them and turned them into children shows instead of actual characters with motives and morals

Vincent Gallo.

been looking for full vid of pic related

Why tf isnt this spam banned yet

can someone help me find this video

> flag
checks out

>lost the pop vote
only if you include California.

Jordan Peterson.

Techno Viking
youtu.be/UjCdB5p2v0Y

is there a video of pic related?

Muhammad the prophet
>sent by God at aged 40
>Is ready to die for his ideal
>Chased from his hometown
>Engages in many battles past the age of 50 to prove his claim
>Ends up conquering Arabia
>Dies in 632
>A century later, his religion spreads from Spain to India
>Most Based ideology ever, despite what the cucks say

No. Ma che ti interessa? Tanto troverete sempre il modo di spalare merda su chiunque a meno che non sia nato a Milano

>married a 6 year old
>raped her repeatedly when she was 9

Imagree his handling of the access hollywood tape and then bringing actual victims of Bill amd Hillary to press conference right before the 2nd debate was amazing. He’s a fighter, and he’s reacted opposite of expectations or speculations nearly every time. I don't agree with him on everything, but i respect him

I unironically admire small town men working tough jobs and having tight families. Farmers, specially. They seem to have life figured out

Fucking sandnigger, get out of Europe

pic related

Completely unironically as well

What do you mean attacks masculinity? i legit have never seen masculinity being attacked except for the strawman,

Steve McQueen King of Cool

Me.

I am my own role model.

I envisioned the type of man that I thought is a man, and then I became that.

white men have no role models anymore. all my heros are dead or fictional. sad

don't despair my friend. Though our white role models may have died long ago, their spirit has not! look to the past whites' achievements in all fields of civilization, and realize that it's merely the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=X6WOx9bT0X8&t=0s&list=FL6NvXiAOv0TQnjkhYsEG6dg&index=48&bpctr=1520404288

Ah I see your a man of culture as well

It’s obviously being demonized and anything masculine is seen as “oppressive” and “toxic”

Be your own fucking role model. Inspire yourself. A man doesn't need another man to make him a man. You know what you must do. It's in your DNA. Dig in. Find it. Man up. Women need fucking encouragement and inspiration. A man needs nothing. That's how he gains everything.

Be your own fucking role model. Inspire yourself. A man doesn't need another man to make him a man. You know what you must do. It's in your DNA. Dig in. Find it. Man up. Women need fucking encouragement and inspiration. A man needs nothing. That's how he gains everything.

Hitler.

I like Anthony, but I don't agree with some of his views.

Good post, I often think about this too.

Also, Hitler.

Robert B. Dwyer
Stephen Padoxx

KYS FUCKING BOT FAG

You do realize guys need masculine role models as they grow up right?

The prophet Joseph Smith had balls of seel.

wow a 40 minute video by molyneux explaining why soyim love kermit the zionist frog

based lolicon and she spent her whole life praising him