This idiot claimed people were doing business "Hundreds of millions of years ago"...

This idiot claimed people were doing business "Hundreds of millions of years ago". And now he's in charge of the most powerful country in the world.

Explain yourself, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/d2cd656cb3/the-history-of-business-with-donald-trump-and-ali-g
youtu.be/sP5ElraFHHE?t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

>failing to understand hyperbole

> failing to understand that our current age is the only evolved age in the history of the world

> isn't I meant. Nevermind it's late, I fail.

>This idiot claimed people were doing business

he's talking about the ancient Korean and Finnish Empires

>This idiot claimed people were doing business "Hundreds of millions of years ago"
Sauce or it's fake news

>he doesn’t belive in evolution
How’s it feel to be a dumbfuck?

I followed you bro.

And you're right

I'm sure he twitteeed at 4 AM.
kek

>funnyordie.com/videos/d2cd656cb3/the-history-of-business-with-donald-trump-and-ali-g
>golems lack the programming to understand jokes, even when on a comedy show
Do you need your "joke tags," Plebbit?

youtu.be/sP5ElraFHHE?t=23

Trump accidentally confirmed preflood civilizations and thus the fact that he posses the means for time travel.

>Trump accidentally reveals ancient civilizations
oops

fpbp

You misspelled Hyboria, where people were doing business 100 million years ago. Trump is based and understands real history. You fucking fagots make me want to puke.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How do you know people weren't doing business hundreds of millions of years ago?
Do you think the earth is six thousand years old, or that you evolved from monkies? Because both of those options are retarded.

Yeah, how could anyone do anything that long ago when the earth is only 6000 years old?
DRUMPF really is retarded.

Pretty sure its an expression. I'm sure he didn't mean literally hundreds of millions of years ago, but rather for a very long time. Which is probably true, human nature is to share and shit so thats probably what hes getting at.

Nigga, really?

The excuses Trumptards will make for their dear leader is pathetic.

Its not even excuses, like said its an expression