/pol, I have a question of your personal opinion. I know Jews aren’t quite popular (well...

/pol, I have a question of your personal opinion. I know Jews aren’t quite popular (well, not in a positive light) on this board, but are ALL Jews bad? Even Ben Shapiro? If your answer is this, I must ask you

>have you done more for the right side than this Jew, mr Shapiro?
>have you gotten as many faggot antifa members arrested as he has?
>have you most likely caused fat feminists to go home and commit suicide after utterly demolishing them, using nothing but words?
>have you redpilled as many lefties as he has?

All I’m saying is, are ALL Jews considered bad to you? Even the coolest one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf9VyO2IVjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t think Ben Shapiro is a kike boi looking to dominate the world, I think he’s a regular dude who’s conservative, and I see eye to eye with him on many topics/problems we have in the country (safe spaces, gun control, and countless of other conservative, sane, right-wing shit he talks about)

Would anybody like to rebutte my point? I’m really just looking for a discussion, not trying to be a shill lol

>And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does.
Remember, "ideology" will save us.

Ben thinks its morally right to outsource labor to slave children to make the top income bracket more money. That's what I don't like about him.

Shapiro is a bit shifty with the ethnostate for Jews but not for whites shit but inevitably not all Jews are bad no

Jews like Brother Nathaniel or Jewsfor Hitler are okay. Shapiro still thinks we should be color blind and support Israel and the Holocaust is a real thing.

For me to truly support a Jew, they have to be woke to kikery. Otherwise their genetics will take over and they will subvert their host nation, as is their natural state.

>>have you done more for the right side than this Jew, mr Shapiro?
Shapiro is a neocon and is promoting a bastardised version of the right
>>have you gotten as many faggot antifa members arrested as he has?
Who cares? Antifa is irrelevant
>>have you most likely caused fat feminists to go home and commit suicide after utterly demolishing them, using nothing but words?
Again, who cares? Most people do not view feminists in a favorable light, even women. This is low hanging fruit.
>>have you redpilled as many lefties as he has?
Again, he is not redpilling anyone, he is pulling people in the wrong direction.

How so? He criticizes neo cons all the time.

he thinks they aren't effective. He is one though, and he will probably run for president and run completely against any of your self interests under an argument of morality and philosophy.
But he talks nice so people will eat it up

First of all, he has stated that using the term "neocon" Is anti-semitic, please show me when he has called out people by that name. Secondly, he is supportive of wars in the middle east that seem to help Israel while doing nothing for the US. He is also an ardent globalist when it comes to the economy, even to the detriment of the American people.

only good jew i know of is Bobby Fischer

This kike committed a criminal assault hoax with Michelle Fields during the election.

But she posted bruises on her arm, explain that goy. You don't hate women, do you?

Ben Shapiro hasn't done shit. It's obvious you're a bluepilled /r/T_D immigrant. The problem in this country are the nonwhites who are outbreeding us. They will literally genocide us all once they sit at a comfortable super majority. In the meantime enjoy your rising crime, lack of English, trash, etc. There is no way Ben "I don't care about color" is too stupid to realize that the average IQ of all these fucking Hispanics is less than 85. He's not talking about it because he's a Jew who just wants money from retards like you.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

The only good Jew I ever read about was Adolf Hitler.

I like Ben, i stop listening when he injects his religious opinion but other than that he is a pretty straight arrow

>have you done more than this celebrity?
I helped get the 45th President elected. Little Benny fought against that. So yes, in a way I have done more for the right, gotten more antifa arrested, etc etc

either you're a kike or you listen to kikes too much.

I knew I didn't like this guy. I know why now causes he's a jew

>Ben "shalom" Shapiro
>literally a shill for hill
>"coolest"

Have you forgotten about the Michelle Fields incident or are you just too new to know about it? His true colours come out when it really matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf9VyO2IVjU

Its not about good or bad. Its about white and not white. And then its about good and bad. You got the order fucked up.

you civic boomerpedes need to hang yourselves.

Shapiro is a Jew first and everything else second. He has a natural hatred and fear for Europeans and that is why hes advocating for their extinction.