>wife makes 40k/yr
>body breaks down from job
>3 knee surgeries
>go back to school
>3rd year CS major
>IT job offer for csra who was just bought by general dynamics
>have to take a paycut/move family
>have to sell house in order to take job
>only give me 60 days to become new state resident.
play it safe, finish out my school and slave at my blue collar wagecuck job or take a bunch of chances and a pay cut to get my foot in the door with a major government aerospace contractor in order to reap the long term rewards?

Don't take unnecessary risks. Finish school. Even if you do get the job, you could easily get fired for revealing your power level by accident.

Injuries fucking suck.
Im in the same boat.
too old to go to college
too young to die
too hurt to work
too white to get disability or food stamps.
Guess I need a sugar momma.

No one cares. This is a politics board. If you want to talk about your own boring life then go to /b

>IT job that is less than 40k a year
What? Are you working helpdesk in a college?

helpdesk for government contractor. i hace no formal it exp and that seems to be more valuable than gold from what i can tell. plus i can get clearances

They're overrated. It ends eventually and you wont sleep well knowing you're life depends on the whims of a vagina

Finish school, what's the point of even going if you get a paycut?

yout

fuck

where i currently work i can't move up and im maxed in pay. i have way more potential for advancement if i take the pay cut. they pay for my school and certs as well.

Put 10% in crypto whatever you do

Where do you live that you can raise a family for under 40k? I make 85k in NYC and I don't think I could handle that

already got a zcash mining contract and qtum on stack

nigger your not too old for college, im 25 and still got a year left.

i live in east texas. its beautiful, delicious, and you can live like a rapper for 100kyr

Assuming you're smart and willing to work, I'd say go for an IT job and get the experience OP.

If you have a passion for technology you will excel in IT and it's easy to quickly advance up the ranks, even with just an Associates degree.
As far as whether or not it's worth selling your home and moving, that I can't say

we need to sell anyway. our family has outgrown the house and we can make a nice chunk off the sell. the issue is being able to afford two monthly house payments if i can't sell in 60 days

>blue collar
>complains
What’s wrong princess? I thought all those union dues were supposed to help in cases like these?

You can always transfer colleges.

i've had three knee surgeries and the dr recommended i get a job off my feet. something wrong with me enjoying the use of my legs?

take the job, but kill your family

You were smart to go government. Private sector pays more but pajeets are ruining it

>wife and I combined make $175k, live in a rustbelt city
>Still feel the pinch

How do poorfags manage?¿?

cuz u live in a faggot aids infested nigger squatting shithole called nyc
60k between my wife and i and we do just fine with 10 acres and 3600 sq foot house
also banging 2 bitches on the side
nyc is the unwashed asshole of america
sanfran are the herpes of said asshole

>poorfag
mfw i own a 2100sqft home and drive a 2013 cadi and 2014 durango (which is part of my concern if i take the job. bills and shit)

Do you own the house, and vehicles, or does Goldberg Finances, Ltd?

house and vehicles are only debt. owe 75k on house and it appraised for 125k. owe combined 8k on vehicles. id be willing to take 110 for the house if i knew it would sell in 60 days

user i work in this world. If you need to sell your shit, finish school and move to take a pay cut you are already fucking up. Finish school and THEN move into a new bigfer company. I worked at GD a nd even bigger tech firms and the doors are always open. You fucking low rent faggot.

dont quit school. dont

I would go for defense. Solid chance we will be at war with China and/or Russia within the next year or two (China more probable). You would be in a growth industry. If they pay to go back to school or other certs, would do it and go aerospace or something related if you can handle it. Can for sure get a better job with the same company, or at least you'll already have certs and clearance for another job with a different contractor.

>CS major
>IT job offer

why would you move down career wise. an CS degree can you get way more than a help desk "IT" job

CS is a field of mathematics, you should be working for a bank or some wall street firm

Have you tried demanding reparations via trade union?

If you’re a CS major and not retarded you will have more offers that won’t come with retarded penalties like uprooting while still in school

Also

>having kids when you're poor

Cut your toenails, your nasty freak. I though that was a shooped pigs foot, honest to god.

you*

Wow you're so cool

>yes goyim don't have kids
>you need to be rich to have kids
>pay no attention to those niggers on welfare who have 8 kids

Exactly. If we give people advice here then it will never stop

Saged

This. "Wahh I'll never have enough money to have kids, what if they end up like niggers in the ghetto living in section 8 housing?" Your parents didn't have money and you made it, didn't you?

how do you have 2 gfs

literally this