Which one of you bigots are responsible for this?

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/971157051635314689

Other urls found in this thread:

jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
triumphpro.com/messiah-signs-of-the-return-rev.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/10/gun-rights-advocates-urge-nra-to-remove-ted-nugent-from-board-over-anti-semitic-outburst/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

oy vey

Kek, goddamn I love how everybody knows the happy merchant meme now

>Wolf Blitzer merchant
Nice.

جيد جدا 5/5

This is fucking great, faggots. Good luck ever redpilling any normie ever again

>Later in the article, he argues that while Jewish organizations want gun control, they actively support law enforcement. MacDonald claims that Jews want to destroy white America’s liberties. He writes:

>“Although Jewish organizations would not phrase it this way, the net result is that the thrust of Jewish activism has been to favor a strong central government with a monopoly on lethal force. Given Jewish hostility to the traditional people and culture of White America, this is a very foreboding combination as we head into the era of a non-White majority America.”

I like how these kikes are so delusional they don't realize they're pushing hardcore redpills to anyone who isn't fanatically anti-white.

>“As America becomes a majority non-white country, the Second Amendment will likely be whittled away because the new races occupying American territory have a far weaker cultural tradition of self-government and responsible gun ownership. On this level, the debate over the Second Amendment has always been a racial issue. It, like every other issue, will ultimately be determined by racial demographics.”

Nice.

pretending they didnt make it themselves, lol.

>they don't understand the brown hordes see them as the final boss of the white oppressor

gr8 planning right there

>NRA gains 500,000 new members despite pigboys campaign

You sound scared Schlomo.

Me

>Hating Jews means you're a white supremacist
>Trying to forbid pointing out the plain and simple fact that Diane Kikestein is just one of many chosenites pushing for gun control
>Saying "anti" instead of "counter-semitic" in current year
ISHYGDDT

found this on brchan Sup Forums nobody likes jews around the world.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Parasites often kill their host. The jew can't help it.

lol do you want me to provide the link?
ITS THE RUSSIAN HACKERS< THEY"RE BACK AAHHHHHHHHHHH

>163047074
>163047086
Bot invasion

>oy vey goyim only we're allowed to shamelessly exploit tragedies for our own gain
get fucked kikes

Nah I'm fine.
A friend from israel told me no normal person there likes the jewish cult as they call it.

This is one hell of a timeline.

These are my kind of Russian bots

Its mind boggling. Most whites can't differentiate between kikes and whites. Finding a nigger who does is like finding a fucking unicorn, what do they expect to happen if they demonize whites? Its going to bite them in the ass.

reminder ADL were formed by in memory of a jewish child rapist

Oy vey! Shut up goy!

been looking for full vid of pic related

STOP

Keep it up you're doing so well goy! 250 more posts and you'll reach tier 3 which is half a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread! 1000 gets you 200ml of vodka! You can do it!

Don't know what it is, but looks hot

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

The ADL still to this day adamantly defends the evil bastard, trying to pin the crime on a nigger, but even his wife refused to be buried beside him.

top kek

Frank was also a child murderer. Really makes you think.

He raped dozens & dozens & dozens of young girls, and a few boys, too.

Stop using Thailand as a proxy for your spambot FFS this shit is going to get me range banned again, fuck off.

The ADL has openly called for gun control. Is the truth antisemitic? See:

its so accurate and everyone knows, hence why it stuck like Zyklon B to alveoli

The kikes don't plan on being here to be slaughtered during the mexinigger war. They'll be in Israel.

This is all spelled out in the Talmud. The jew wants to actively destroy the world to force all of the "lost jews" to either go home or be killed off. Only then can they trigger the return of the messiah. The jew wants to destroy the world. If you flood foreign lands with hostile shitskin invaders it will encourage jews to "come home." That is their plan, at least. When the lands are browned and all whites are destroyed the lost jews are wiped out with them, leaving only the pure in Israel to trigger the messiah's return.

jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
triumphpro.com/messiah-signs-of-the-return-rev.pdf

This is essentially the old Jewish revelations, the conditions that must happen before the end of the world. While Christians sit back and wait, the Jew is trying to actively end the world. Two key requirements are all the lost Jews coming back to the holy land and getting all the Jew in the world to obey the sabbath. Tricky business when there are so many lost bloodlines.

The Jew works on many angles, but all of them are designed in conquering land and destroying that which they cannot control to make sure no "lost jews" survive to violate the rules of the ancient scripts, or to set up conditions where the remaining Jews have no choice but to obey, or aren't in violation for reasons. They are self-destructive because they fell that in the end these sacrifices are worth it as they will be rejoined with their god in Jew paradise.

The Jew is basically SELEE deliberately attempting to destroy the world so they can rebuild the world of their own choosing, just with more mass-produced children to fuck and fewer giant robots.

[Anti-semitism intensifies]

It's not accurate at all you filthy goy!

Like the Jews need anyone else to stir generate antisemitism. Jews are doing the job on their own.

Please....*counter*-semitism.

I thought jews were white. These people can't keep their story straight.

yes, the public becoming inoculated to the shock and mystique that gave Sup Forums any bite is really pushing people this way.

If we fell down a flight of stairs the only thing we'd notice is how much momentum we're gaining.

The Jew rubs their hands as it shuts you down with the magic two words "anti semite and white supremacist" all facts and arguments are disregarded.

It was me. The infamous nazi hacker known as Sup Forums.

>point out the fact that jews BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION are the biggest proponents of gun control and destruction of constitutional right
>OY VEEEEEEEEY ANTI-SEMITISM!!!

The jew cries in pain while it backstabs you.

A mob of thousands of people about lynched the Governor when he commuted the sentence, after being pressured by the Jews. The State Police surrounded the Governor’s mansion after the mob tried to burn it down with the Governor inside. Leo Frank is as guilty as the day is long. No matter what they try to tell you today.

LOL did uncle ted actually call out the kikes?

Yes.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/10/gun-rights-advocates-urge-nra-to-remove-ted-nugent-from-board-over-anti-semitic-outburst/

>still believing that whites will be a minority
>not realizing that we'll be taking only European refugees
>not realizing that we WILL deport all 11 million Mexican illegals
These fucking Jews are going to be ripped from power and likely deported to Israel.

U GET OFF MY REDDITS NAO

Why don't they ever name the Sup Forums in the title of the article? Are they scared people will come here and feel a certain way, a way they didn't Intend on feeling before they got here?

KEK

I want to snap her fucking neck then proceed to stomp of her head so bad. God I fucking hate Jews.

CHECKED OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA BASED TED AND HE JUST MET WITH ALEX JONES HAHAHAHAH

Well considering that their desert book is bullshit its still going to bite them in the ass when Asia won't give a fuck about muh holocaust, and all the mud countries see them as evil whitey.

What did Salvini mean by this?

Russians did it.

Fuck you

AHAHAHAHA

Good luck getting through her multi-million dolllar estate filled with armed guards, provided by the tax payer of course.
Because every gungrabber is an automatic hypocrite.

bump

will happy merchants replace pepe?

indeed it is.

The best part everyone thinks it's a joke, rather that's what the Leftists claim for why the "Alt-Right" is catching on so fast.

press f for violence against jews
f

f

f

This is motherfucking hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

This
I have spic and nig colleagues who hate kikes. I even banged an asian girl who sees the merchant meme in the most abstract of ways.