Question for Americans that travel abroad: have people laughed at you ever since Trump was "elected" to power? If so...

Question for Americans that travel abroad: have people laughed at you ever since Trump was "elected" to power? If so, how embarrassing was it to explain to Europeans that the "president" is a "man" who hires prostitutes to pee on him?

My experience is that most abroad are envious that we have a strong leader.

>might have
>accused
Sage

I've been laughing at American tourists just for being American my whole life.

Well, if this is going down in Europe I'd remind the speaker that Sharia Law prohibits them from socializing with heretics like myself, and to have a nice day in whatever Euro-stan country they're in.

We have always laughed at the dumb americans. Nobody cares about their president

This. I was in Canada last summer and it was TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! They were giving me free Ricker Reds at bars I went to.

most i encountered only had info from cnn

Shalom, Ori

>pu flag

you need to be gassed

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

No, because most places in the world have politics much more ridiculous than the USA, and the locals recognize baseless mudflinging and political propaganda at a glance. Nobody believes the hooker pee rumor. You don't either, but you repeat it because its all you have.

Most Asians like Trump as well, unless they are college communists. He is a very popular president everywhere I have been, and respected for his strength and open ridicule of his political opponents.

On the contrary, a non-american nigger president married to an obvious shemale was the real laughingstock.

Op sounds like some house wife from 2003. "The Europeans are all laughing at us."

Easier than explaining why rape and terror attacks skyrocketed but no one in any position of power cares.

This is true. I was made more fun of over politics while Obama was president overseas. It’s quite hilarious how low of an opinion most of the world has of him compared to leftist in the USA who revere him. And I’m guessing most world leaders loved him since he was such a pushover.

Sage

is there a video of pic related?

>Nobody cares about their president
>In a thread dedicated to talking about the president

highly depends on the country I guess but no one in thailand gave one shit about trump (to my face)

just fucking and beaches all the way down.

I’ve been to multiple countries all across the world and no one has ever laughed at me for being an American. At least not to my face or where I can see them that is.

Americans have a democratically elected leader who, even with his multitude of flaws, cares for and works in what he believes is the best interests of his people.

Even if I laugh at our cultural differences I don’t laugh at you because of your president, I am jealous that you have a leader that cares about your country.

This is why I love Australia.

>do hohoho
>I'm so clever for making this thread where i ask people how they feel about something that didn't happen do hohoho
>by responding to it at all it only legitimizes the claim indirectly do hohoho
Bitch I wasn't born yesterday. Eat a bag of dicks shill.

Probably not quite as embarrassing as us having to admit that cucks like you cost and that you genuinely don't have a problem with your ethnic replacement

Why are the Hero Academia character always showed to be liberal shit posters?
did i miss a meme?

We will probably have to rescue europe from itself AGAIN. So fuck all you y'all.

>traveling
fuck other countries and what they think also SAGE