Best Girl Wins Thread

POST EM

I love how undetailed she was early on when she was just Elsie's expository friend.

Fuck your 3DPD.

>people actually thought it might actually end with Keima failing to grow as a person
The only remotely viable alternate ending was Keima ending alone but deciding to find more value in the real world. It was never going to end with hikki validation.

Who could refuse a dashing Negi?

literally who?

user...

worst girl

Tsundere garbage as expected from the creator of Naruslutgawa Naslut.

>growing as a person
He didn't grow, he got worse and worse.

>not smiling
>acting tsundere
What the fuck this is your wedding

FUcking SPOILERS go die in HELL

The computer girl from Negima.

To be honest there is only one other girl, who already dumped the main guy once.

google not helping

Or have a vague ending where he doesn't pick anyone like a lot of typical harem comedies do.... I'm glad it didn't go that route.

Ku Fei was the best Negima girl though

What manga is it senpai?

Bridezilla is a thing. My sister in law (married to my brother) was a massive cunt leading up and through most of the wedding, which lead to the videographer having to edit the everliving shit out of the wedding video.

Could have been LC.

a sign of things to come im sure.

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

It's been out for a month, you have no right to complain.

Is this real? Fucking finally

Shame about what happens right after she wins.

No matter who do you think best girl was in this series because all of them won.

He fucked them all!?

Didn't Asuna win ?

No, did you not even read the last few chapters of Negima? She even knew Negi liked Chisame since she forced it out of him.

Mid is better.
Fight me

Didn't read the manga and didn't see that ugly bitch in the anime

>watching the shitty Negima adaptations

My god, what shit taste this author has. Literally the robot girl would be a better choice. Or one of the two shy friends. I remember watching this years ago and hating Chisame. Way to make me sad OP. Wish they left it open ended forever.

>tfw no one eyed and legged kyokai queen gf

>watching
>not reading
>missing the whole Mundus Magicus arc

You are correct.

I read it also. Kept up with it all the way until it ended. Im pretty sure I hoped on the manga when Negima got his longed haired shonen form.

Chisame is by far the best girl out of any of them. She was with the guy and supported him through the most trying times of the entire series. Yes, she was a tsundere, but she was more complicated than a standard one. She has her flaws and character moments outside of the tsundere archetype. She grounded the series even at the craziest moments and anchored Negi to reality when he was flying off of the wall. I don't dislike Nodoka so I won't flame her, but she is just not as good.

>Chachamaru was the best Negima girl though

Fixed.

She probably won in the Chao timeline.

This was great, I honestly didn't expect it. I thought that bland human girl he had a crush on was going to win.

Yeah, OP happens 5 years later once he's not a kid any more.

Yeah, I would have prefered anybody over the human girl. Hell the Onmyoji would have been better than her but yeah Tsurara won and it was pretty damn great.

No, it actually happens 12 years later. 5 years after he confesses and gets rejected, he saves Nagi and defeats the mage of the beginning for good. 2 years later Nagi wakes up and we see the epilogue of the original manga. Then another 5 years after that, Negi marries a 27 year old Chisame.

You mean should have been.

Elsie ending up as his sister was my favorite part of the ending. I felt a bit bad for Haqua though.

Negima secondary here, did Chisame get way more important later on the manga or did the author just want to have fun by marrying him to very minor character?

He still loves galge and that's good, but he isn't rejecting reality any more

This is real best girl right here

That's not Eva.

She became the closest girl to Negi during the magic world arc which lasted most of the manga's duration.