Dragon Ball Super

This is Good Guy Frost

He recoqnizes the faults of Toei and Toyotaro, but can enjoy both the anime and manga for what it is.

He realizes that DBS is best when using the anime and manga as compliments to each other.

He also avoids Gohan Blanco memes at all costs.

Be more like Good Guy Frost.

Upcoming Episodes:

Episodes 109 - 110:
> The Ultimate Enemy Approaches Goku! Now, Let Loose! The Killer Spirit Bomb!!

Episode 111:
> Extreme Battle of Another Dimension! Hit vs Jiren!

Episode 112:
> Vegeta's Resolve

Episode 113:
> The Passion of the Saiyans

Upcoming Manga chapters:
> Continuation of the Preliminary Tournament (GoD version)

>The Passion of the Saiyans

Are they going to fuck

SSB CHADifla will take care of El Grande Padre.

Step aside, Jobhan Whitecuck.

Leave El Grand Padre to Nico nii!

The only decent angels are Whis, Vados, Vados v2 and loli Vados.

Prove me wrong.

Go han, or Get out.

You forgot the greatest angel of them all.

Pathetic.

>El Grande Padre.
The Big Dad?

Well, he is the father of the angels, so technically yes, that's a good enough translation too.

Wakey wakey, cuckhan fags.

He also doesn't exist

This bitch is too busy getting tricked into sex due to her inferior brain. Yes, doujins are canon.

both are fucking trash

> Caulifla and Kale featured in Toei's promo pic for the upcoming 1-hour Special

What do you think they'll be up to?

Can't wait for the bondage doujins to happen then.

Cabba needs to be trained.

> tfw Caulifla and Gohan get along

t. virgin

>What do you think they'll be up to?

They'll probably just comment on Goku's fight. Or maybe they'll get their own little 4 minute skirmish or something.

Wrong

Actually they might get involved in Cabba vs. Toppo.

Good Fridges outside of Xenoverse when?

> Goku loses to Jiren
> Hit loses to Jiren
> Vegeta loses to Jiren
> "Passion of the Saiyans"

Which Saiyans are they talking about?

Going by Toei's promo pic here...
Maybe Caulifla and Kale will fight Jiren?

The manga is fucking trash.

She did mention chinpo dorei

>"Passion of the Saiyans" after Goku and Vegeta are beaten
> Caulifla and Kale featured in Toei's promo
> Caulifla and Kale can only do one thing if they wanna beat Jiren

SOON

Well, that will probably be the last of them if it's true. Jiren already beat-but-spared Kale, I doubt they would do that twice for one character.

>body reacts on its own

What the fuck is even Goku's new form?

SSB was the biggest jobber form ever and it was supposed to be like a mastery of SSG. Now they're going to give him another form that's going to inevitably job in the future forcing him to again magically pull a new form from his ass.

Is there anyone out there who could possibly stop SSJ Blue 4 Broly?

>Blue
>not Green like the 4D movie

Chadhan

Assuming you're not false-flagging, don't be that guy

Last thread went to shit because of

I just don't get how being in SSB and learning how to master that "body reacting on it's own" technique that Whis mentioned suddenly makes the form lose it's hair color.
I also really thought this was just going to be a technique/mastery, not a form. Whis can apparently do it and his iris aren't white.

Any Caulifags here? I want to kick your asses.

Stop right there Blanco

Like how you beat Buu and totally didn't get outsmarted by a wad of bubble gum, right?

People like this don't exist

Every Good Guy Frost is a Chad Frost deep down inside, and ONLY likes one version of the same chinese cartoon

>people wank over Toyotaro for not making Frost a bad guy
>decide to read through the manga version of the U6 arc
>turns out Frost is just some guy who looks like Frieza, he's never introduced as a hero like in the anime, he's literally just some guy Champa picked who seems nice but then turns out to be a greedy cheater

top kek, I honestly had a laugh reading through that chapter

Only virgins fuck Frost.

Caulifla can't be erased soon enough.

Frost is good though, he's still a fridge.

Probably SSB 4 Kale since her base LSS has had way more impressive feats than Broly has ever had in the same form.

There are so many ways to translate Goku's new form's name.

身勝手の極意
Mastery of Self-Movement
Selfishness of Goku
Self-Righteous Goku
Extreme Self-Righteousness
Extreme Selfishness
Meaningful Seflishness
The Meaning of Selfishness
Hard Goku
Extreme Vital Point
Costume Goku
Mastery Goku
Mastery of Essence
Secret Mastery
Unilateral Mastery
Partner of indifference like that Goku
Secret of Selfishness
Selfish Clothespot
Self-Movement
Tell a Trick Goku
Selfish Behavior Goku
Of one person yoga Goku
Self-serving Social basis Goku
Behind-the-scenes behavior Goku
Behavior disturbing the sum of groups Goku
Does not consider the feelings of the other party Goku
People of others that without thinking action as to the Goku
Of others to worry about over not, himself only do not think like Goku
Partner of convenience a view not, their own convenience the priority is given to Somerset Goku
Insurance Goku

>Caulifla can't be erased soon enough.
Assuming they'll erase anyone from Universe 6, which is full of fan favorites.

U7 and U6 will tie, the rest of the Universes will be erased

That is not the name of the new form you idiot, it's just a description of one of its abilities
It still is Limit Breaker until an official name is revealed

>Hard Goku
best option

This seems fairly likely if you consider the amount of fan favorites in each universe.

Limit Breaker has always been a fan name

>U7 and U6 will tie

They will tie when they are the only ones left standing when the Tournament timer runs out

>Partner of convenience a view not, their own convenience the priority is given to Somerset Goku

90s scanlation version

I know and we'll keep calling it that until a real name is announced

U6 Namekians doing something when?

#
>too complex
Are you just trying to be retarded, or do you really not understand how nonsensical that is? It doesn't matter if it was stated before. That's like saying you can train you body to get up and drive to mcdonalds while you sleep.

When Chadku beats Jirgin.

Literally WHO?

It fits.

Doesn't necessarily need to happen. I mean magetta has pretty much done nothing.

Just train your body to enjoy dragon ball plot user. That's the only way to enjoy the shit fest.

How is this any less nonsensical than the hair color changing when powering up?
It's actually an interesting concept, which was foreshadowed ever since RoF
Fucking brainlet

They won't tie.

U11 will win and Gohan will save everyone.

Name a better pairing in DB

This is the arc where we find out ki has a mind of its own.

>Insurance Goku
so is Goku offering Jiren a mortgage?

Please explain what the fuck is ''nonsensical'' about it
The body reacts before the mind does, automatically dodging anything.
There, now please explain what about this makes no sense.

>>body reacts on its own
Whis has been trying to teach Goku the ultimate art of all your cells reacting individually for awhile, each reacting on their own or shit.

Even Beerus hasn't mastered it yet.

It doesn't really sound that impressive, but supposedly it makes dodging extremely easy since each part of your body dodges on its own.

>the body reacts before the mind does
JUST
You cant be this mentally handicapped.

It actually sounds way more interesting than just being more powerful, I'll give the old senile fuck that

Nice non-answer

Still seems like a silly way to bypass the need to increase reaction times. Most series just have character's synapses firing in a speed proportion to the speed of the things they need to do. Just saying "fuck it" and letting your body do whatever just seems like an easy way out. It's also something you would expect from a brute like Beerus, not someone as collected and in control as Whis.

I can't.

They were made for each other.

It's the most perfect OTP in all of DB.

Gohan Blanco x Dicasty's Vados

GT only had the Seigasha trio and Shida as reliable animation source.
Super has Tate, Higashide, Manabe, Tu, Miuma, Shimanuki, Otsuka, Ono's team, Nikaido, Takahashi and Shida. So higher possibility of producing better animation and choreographies. The odd Uchiyama episode aside, the actual drawing quality in GT is far more consistent than DB, Z, and Super by a pretty large margin. Its actual animation (and storyboards by extension) are quite bad, though. I can think of maybe one or two fights that are actually interestingly framed or animated above average. Everything is just... blah. Super's far beyond that, that's for sure.

Considering their numbers I think Universe 3 is most likely gonna play a big part later in the tournament

I actually like Ajay but I can't believe he shat on episode 105
Some major shit taste there

???

You just pasted his own comment from his last video, you fucking shitposter
Unless you are him, in that case your taste is fucking trash for considering episode 105 to be the worst in the arc

You realize that your body can not move before the mind does right? Or do you think each individual part of your body has a mind of its own?

I understand what is so confusingly about the concept, but it's actually an ancient martial arts technique and part of basically all wuxi and. overs, so it fits in dragon ball perfectly, and it's a big departure from simply having higher power levels (assuming his is gokus new transformation)

>You realize that your body can not move before the mind does right? Or do you think each individual part of your body has a mind of its own?

You realize this is fiction right? Or do you think people can fly and shoot beams from their hands in real life?

>It's also something you would expect from a brute like Beerus, not someone as collected and in control as Whis.

Its the reason Whis can dodge so perfectly in the first place, because his body reacts by itself faster than the mind. Its like each part of his body has its own brain or something.

S T I L L N O M O J I T O

If you use regular science, yeah. But Whis made it sound like it's possible to have the cells that make up your body have a mind of it's own, so it can react faster than information can travel from your brain normally.

There are in-world explanations for all of that. So no, I don't have a problem suspending disbelief for those.

Migatte no goku vs whis?

It only includes people who fight in the tournament at some point.

So why is this a form? This seems more like an ability, like learning to fly.

Don't mind me, just postin' best boy.

How did Vegeta change so much from the Buu arc to Super? He was still an asshole after Buu

Maybe it's just one of the abilities?
Wait for the episodes to actually air maybe? The summaries often are just that, summaries. They barely talk about what truly goes on in the episode.

Beerus could do it briefly

Why is Toriyama's art so much better than Toyotaro's?

Experience?

I'd guess the complete mastery causes a visual change too to the body and ki.

Terrible taste.

Is this a serious question? Why is my grandpas art better than my toddlers?

Toriyama, also SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu is underrated.