MUHAMMAD THE PROPHET OF GOD

Why do you refuse this man?
He only wants you to be a fulfilled man. Most based ideology.

>universal Reputation of honesty before his prophethood
>Aged 40, Gabriel names him Prophet
>10 years of persecution
>Chased from his hometown and loses everything at 52.
>First battle: 300 muslims vs 1000 idol worshippers. He wins
>Engages in many battles , risking his lives for his ideals
>Ends up conquering Arabia
>Forgives his old enemies
>Fights the kikes
>Kike women poisons him
>Dies a martyr after finishing his task
>Century later, his religion spreads from Spain to India
>Predicted NWO

The Jews know and fear Muhammad

Isaiah 42:
Let the desert and its towns raise their voices;
let the settlements where Kedar [Ancestor of Muhammad] lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela[Mountain in Medina] sing for joy;
let them shout from the mountaintops.
12 Let them give glory to the Lord
and proclaim his praise in the islands.
13 The Lord will march out like a champion,
like a warrior he will stir up his zeal;
with a shout he will raise the battle cry
and will triumph over his enemies.

Accept God as your only God and Muhammad as his prophet

17 But those who trust in idols,
who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’
will be turned back in utter shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t-2mx-o_b9c
youtu.be/BT5L4YU_Fl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old was Fatima when he started fucking her?

Fatima was his daughter. I think you are confusing her with Aisha his wife. She was supposedly 9 when they married.
But other reports say she was 13 or 17.
13 or 17 might still look to young but before the 19th century industrial revolution, people died early and thus married earlier. Everywhere. Girls married around 13 and boys around 18. Just look it up.

And people tended to not know their age before the creation of Centralised Governments with family records. For example my grandparents who come from a remote region do not know their date of birth

Well in any event the fucking guy was a diddler.

>why don't you worship a backwards pedophile sand nigger Sup Forums
hmm i wonder

I worship the God of my fathers.

You have to understand that by this standard, your ancestors are pedophiles. If it was old enough to breed it was old enough to marry.

Charlemagne for example the Frankish kig married "kids"

Romeo was 21 and Juliet was not 14

Life expectancy was different

What if your fathers werent 100% right? Im not telling you to reject everything your ancestors taught you but on a spiritual level, you ve got to make your own choices. You wont be held responsible for your fathers actions. Put your faith in God and not in any man.

God only asks you this
Have faith in him
Pray 5 times a day to keep alive your relationship with him (takes practice)
Give alms to the needy (start by your family, then your neighborhood then your people ect..)
Fast during the lunar month of Ramadan
And IF you can , make pilgrimage to the House of God in Mecca.
And do unto others as you would like we do to you.
Be Just Be Brave and if you keep this oath as best as you can, you will deserve God's mercy. May God guide you brother

Sup Forums is to degenerate and addicted to jewish degeneracy to be able to accept the only true deen

>life expectancy was different
Not by a huge amount. They'd mostly live till like 60ish. Problem was infant mortality rates were insanely high so avg life expectancy was lower.

>God only asks you this

now that is wrong our god wants us to belief in jesus , while with your god we cannot even make a picture of the prophet

muslims are semitic niggers who literally worship satan who spoke through a epileptic pedophiles..

maybe good enough for goat fucking inbreds..

btw semitic niggers are the biggest capitalistic idol worshipping closed faggots one could imagine.

Quads for my brother. Alhamdullilah.

>And IF you can , make pilgrimage to the House of God in Mecca.

Whats to stop a non muslim going to mecca? Do you have a secret password to get in?

don't you feel embarrassed using this stupid words ? how can something be from god if you lose every little bit of respect for someone who speaks like that.

I got that feeling many people confuse mohHAMmed with peter pan or something

In old times pretty nothing much. Today i heard you get questioned by authorities on simple islam questions

>Tee-hee me little 9 year old wife.
Let's hold hands and prance around the golden camel. And I will go on conquest and bring you gift till one day youll me mature enough to bare me kin

He definitely raped.a kid

the smell my friend..the smell of unwashed feet and inbred genetics keeps us from going there.

Allah is dead.

What about the wife he married after he killed her husband and father?

The whole Aisha thing is pretty hard to get over.

Because he was a ginger

Maybe if I wasn’t white I’d be Muslim

id rather be in hell with my for fsthers then in heaven with suicide bombers

Muhammad was a BLACK man

"Muh kiddie diddlin" is a shitty argument, though.
Just 100 years ago white people were marrying girls barely older than Aisha.
I bet in 6th century in was a norm for every society.

Here, gtfo

The real problem with Islam is pork prohibition.
White people love their pork way too fucking much. If you don't, you ain't white to begin with.

Holy fuck Mustafa where do I sign up

Why? Jesus said also in the Bible: "Let the little children come to me"

Because islam(like christianity) is a semitic religion that as such implies complete submission to (((god))).
Choosing an ephemereal concept of "salvation" over freedom is a sign of weakness. Plus kike-derived religions are good only for kikes. White cheistians should return to paganism as middle easterners should return to tengrism

Jesus also had sexual relations with little kids, this is clear to any bible scholar

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

muslims always lie to us and will always lie to us to makes us weak and destroy us.

There is a reason the earth is dying where they put their feet on...our god made them live in the desert for believing in false idols and..satan in the flesh.
they stole enlightening things from other religion to hide their intentions ,nothing else.

Just read the bible..jesus and many others talked exactly about the kind of people muslims are..
Not brothers...false prophets and idol worshipping cunts

Good read

you stupid cunt, muhammad is a prophet not a fucking god. Dumbass kuffar

God isn't real, bomb yourself.

Listen man. Islam in the west will never happen peacefully. If it was worthwhile people would naturally be drawn to it.

I'll tell you why abdullah.

Mohammed is a false prophet. He encouraged cousin marriage and ruined the arab world with inbreeding.
Would a man to talked to god do that? No. Islam is a brainlet scam.
Not only did Mohammed encourage inbreeding but also racial mixing "all muslims are equal".
A mutt religion that has accomplished nothing in thousands of years because of inbreeding.

Muhammad literally only exists because the Romans and Sassanids exhausted themselves against each other. The Sassanids fell within a decade because they are weak, but while Muhammed craved the Romans land and culture, he and his offspring and all those who follow him could never truly capture Rome.

It is the religion of cowards and cucks, like I said, had either the Sassanids or Romans had even the slightest bit of time to prepare Muhammad would be a no-name warlord who finally gave actual powerful people a reason to conquer Arabia and subjugate all those dirty mongrels. Its a real DAMN shame that Alexander never got around to doing it, had he, we might live in a fully hellenized/romanized world, where Egypt is a cornerstone of society, Constaninople and Rome are the King and Queen of cities, where the Mediterranean is one culture and one group and centuries of successful colonization would have brought the whole world together rather then the numerous botched genocides that the germanics have done.. Resulting in all this chimping out and gimme datz, oh also jewry would not exist.. Whereas it was encouraged by Muslims.

Get a fucking clue you poo.

You've been fooled
Islam was a weapon created by Roman Catholics and Jews to organise the hopeless Arab tribes and conquer Byzantium.
You worship Satan

Caliphate anti christ
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Oh yeah and allah (shit be upon him) is gay

Rebel migrant
youtube.com/watch?v=t-2mx-o_b9c

I'm a white revert, Jews and internet betas btfo

dude poor muhammad knew he was possesed by demons, his fucking cousing told him it was God
you are literally following a demon possesed guy, and not cause he wanted, but his cousing saw gain on it

The difference is that secular and christian people are not claiming their kiddie fiddling ancestors are perfect examples of objective morality like Muslims are with Mohammed.

They can't have it both ways, either morality is absolute and comes only from God or its relative in which case there's no reason to follow any of the Quran.

Kill infidels = kill liberals

Do tell more

N I N E Y E A R S O L D
I
N
E

Y
E
A
R
S

O
L
D

youtu.be/BT5L4YU_Fl4

you dont even know your texts, in the 9 year version he married her with 7 and fucked her with 9.

but 60 was old. look at modern 60 year olds - they are like the 40 year olds of only a few decades back.

I am now the same age my father was when he retired due to ill health - he has struggled on another thirty five years (modern medicince is great) but he has been old, lederly, worn out adn ancient, all that time.

average life expectancy in the middle class, if you take out child mortality, is now into its eighties, with the number of centenarians expected to boom.

in the 1800's women In UK had an average of 35 - mostly due to high childbirth death rates.

Because I don't believe in a book written 2000 years ago

>pray five times a day

If god really existed he would be so mad at you if you wasted your time praying instead of working or helping yourself and the others.
Why should god care if you don't spend half an hour a day worshipping him?

Yeah a shitskin religion will go fine with actual developed human beings. Keep spewing these fucking retardisms, we are so close to drowning our soil in the blood of subhumans.

Prophet of GAY

Fuck yourself you faggot

>kid AND a goat fucker
Do you think he fucked young goats as well?

Unapproved of loli brides
Can't be all bad.
>supposedly 9
Try 6. Only thigh fucked her until she was big enough for proper dicking as is right.
And the issue is?

he was not a prophet of god
he was pedo, warlord and murderer and now he is in hell

Khazar jews started your religion after they didn't want to convert to judaism, so they found a child raping arms dealer, fed him opium and had him tell stories to enchant the retards that inhabit those sand dunes.

I dont want West to mix with shitskins even more. Islam isnt a racist religion, atleast we have another boundery separating us from them

>Islam isnt a racist religion
then what the fuck was the Barbary slave trade then?

Mohammed was a straight-up FRAUD. He lied about his religious claims and was actually obsessed with power and domination over the entire land he coveted from his huge tribal family and fought relatives over it. He used religious claims to fool many of his stupid, illiterate, and very superstitious people to follow him.

You are defending a FRAUD and a CONMAN in a league with Satan.

>a FRAUD and a CONMAN
Thats every religious leader ever. At least Moohamhead didn't preach poverty and weakness as virtues and took wives and sired sons, unlike some people.