Fuck all smokers

I have this asshole in my building or the building next to me who fucking smokes all the fucking time. I have no idea which apartment it is. What the fuck do I do? My apartment smells like someone is smoking in my apartment. I can't sleep in this shit.

My right to breath air trumps your "right" to suck cancer dicks.

An hero

>Barb tarbox

Going down on a smoker of twenty years would definitely taste like a tarbox.

I found out he's in the apartment next to me in the next building. I tried throwing a stink bomb, but the angle is too awkward. This fucking asshole has to pay!

Why the fuck do you smoke with the fucking window open? Really? You must think it fucking stinks, so why the fuck are you smoking? IDIOTS!

He has violated the NAP, you know what to do.

Close your own fucking window? what do you not have AC?

Does he smoke inside? Because that's straight up retarded, and you're talking to a guy who smokes regularly.

i hope he falls asleep smoking in bed and your building burns down

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny her name is tarbox?

Smoking is the worst thing you can do for your body next to drinking. Dont fall for these traps.

I vaporize weed and just want the ability to one day legally grow enough to make edibles out of it.

Good luck out there alcholics and smokers, its never too late.

Smoking tobacco is bad for you, and should be illegal, but it should be decriminalized. I don't know, it's a very white thing to do. Cigarettes/cigarelos, no, but cigars, pipes, hookah, dip, and snuff aren't so bad. I don't know how to feel. On one hand Hitler hated smoking, which makes me hate it, on the other, Rockwell puffed a pipe, so I don't hate it. Very confusing subject... It's bad to kill yourself, but the world is a pile of shit, so I get it...

The worst is poor people who smoke a pack a day then have the audacity to complain about being poor. Hmm, I don't know, maybe NOT spend $10 a day on something that will lead to expensive health risks, hundreds of lost job hours and something that will never make you feel as good your third one ever?

Now smoking cigars, on the other hand, those are patrician tier.

He does it because he's too lazy to step outside to smoke. If you smoke inside it literally stains the walls of your house given enough time.

tell the landlord if you're too chickenshit to confront the guy yourself.

>Disagrees with mild stimulant
>Agrees with agressive stimulant

Wow what a (((cohen)))cidence!

No, he opens the window and blows the smoke outside????

Just talk to him user. Don't over complicate it. Your life isnt some 90s movie about bad neighbors.

Seriously mate stop being a whinge bag and close your own bloody window. You sound like a pussy bitch complaining about this. Just close your own damn window, its so obvious. The fact that it didn't enter your mind shows you're a retard.
Yeah it's pretty funny

Ethnogens are okay in my book.

By law the landlord has to paint every some odd years. Why should he give a fuck about that? It's like he knows he's being a fucktard. If I was schizo I'd think he was doing it on purpose.

I screamed and cussed at him pretty loud and I heard a grunt in reaction. So, maybe he'll stop? Doubt it. This is fucking war!

>Scents only travel through windows

Look out, Aussie scientist at work

oh god, please become an hero.
>Muh spiritual experiences with a mind numbing chemical

That's what you get for being a renter.

>guy in another building building smoking and somehow the scent in coming into OP's apartment IN ANOTHER BUILDING
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER HOW THE SCENT GOT THERE.
doing the 56% meme proud there bud.

Based aussie knows what happens when you violate the NAP

>What the fuck do I do
stop breathing

Confront the guy, and if it fails, ask the landlord.

>against smoking and drinking
>allows weed
???

I've closed my windows, but it still smells. It fucking lingers forever indoors. Outside it's not so much an issue, really.

You can eat weed. I don't object to this form on marijuana. Smoking it is horrible though.

Close your window and stop being a faggot.