How did Texas become a blue state?

What went wrong? Once we lose Texas, we'll lose the presidency for the rest of our lives.

We are safe for now. Texas anons need to register and vote to keep it red.

LOL RETARD THE REPUBLICANS GOT ALMOST 1 MILLION MORE VOTES

SEE

What's the use in keeping it red if they just keep importing millions of legal beans?

I'm not registering for shit

>MUH BLUE WAVE
fucking BTFO, kek.

yeah. i just checked the results. i was supposed to post this in the morning before i left to work but i forgot to do it.

anyway, we cannot let the california transplants and beaners turn texas into another blue state.

the margin is too close for comfort. seems like 55/45 right now

Local voting is the voting that actually matters retard.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, REPUBLICANS HAVE 1 MILLION MORE VOTES

FUCK YOU

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND VOTE REPUBLICAN NO MATTER WHAT

Why?

And why?

NRA came out to vote. More Republicans came out to vote for Ted Cruz that Democrats came out to vote for anyone.

GOP was expecting low voter turnout, too.

The left is celebrating that this the most Democrats they've gotten out to vote in 16 years.

16 years ago GW Bush was running for president. It was during the Democrat to Republican flip in the South.

16 years ago was horrible for Democrats.

Democrats aren't stoics. They get themselves drugged up on hope, get high as kites, and then come crashing down to reality.

Can someone explain how is texas is even a red state desu? Isn't it already majority non-white?

>Greg Abbott: 'My wife is going to be the first Hispanic first lady in the history of Texas'

but dude i dont know if you seen this dude but Beta O Rourke... he says 'fucking' man, he's pro pot and he was in a punk band dude

Voter id

Because if you don't you're pathetically accepting the bean cock rather then fighting it.

Q.) Why is Texas shifting blue?
A.) Leftists are flooding Texas with Mexicans - who vote blue.
Texas is safe for now.
FOR NOW.
Please don't ever let Texas fall.
The demographic war is on and even Texan whites are losing.
Leftists fight dirty.
This shit is getting real.

At least she's documented (Assuming here)

Mexicans.

Illegals shit out kids that are automatically US Citizens and vote like the shitskins they are: Democrat.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE REPUBLICAN NO MATTER WHAT OR ELSE THE US IS LOST

OUR COUNTRY LITERALLY DEPENDS ON IT

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE REPUBLICAN NO MATTER WHAT

When this happens, it's time for you morons to finally wake up and quit putting your hopes into fake elections systems, these are control mechanisms after all. There is a way to win, and it doesn't involve voting in booths for the biggest Jew shill.

>i was supposed to post this in the morning before i left to work
Making extra shekels by shilling for kikes are we?

yeah congrats dipshit roughly the same amount of people that voted in the last Republican primary voted in this one. The point is that the number of people who participated in the dem primary skyrocketed. Primaries are typically populated by surefire voters, ie old white historical voters. The Republicans bread and butter.

Dem turnout is usually shit especially in red states, the point of all this is to show that there has been a fundamental shift in the state. Suddenly hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn't have given a shit before came to vote in a primary. Now take that and apply it to the kind of voters who only know when the general is coming, and suddenly you got a real problem

Lol it's just sad now

The only difference between an illegal spic and a legal spic is the paperwork. They both destroy civil society.

The best thing that could ever happen to the United States is for it to endlessly flip blue. Once white men understand there is no vote that will ever save us from this mess, the real work can begin.

voter ID and niggers don't vote.

>Texas anons need to register and vote to keep it red.
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

***37%***

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on. It's a not-so-slow-motion invasion.

DEPORT ***ALL*** THE ILLEGALS AND BUILD THE DAMN WALL

Time is short.

good analysis

luckily they all seem to gravitate towards the same populous cities. Thank God for the electoral college.

Happy birthday to this future president kek

ok boys its time to be ruski hackers again

does anyone have the link to pic related?

Drugs you say

I'm going to love the burger meltdown on Sup Forums when the amerimutts vote in a Democrat and Trump loses out on his second term

We will see. This primary turnout was less than the primary turnout in 2016. I grasp that a senatorial race is less likely to grab voters, but the only people who care enough to vote in these things are those who feel like they have a stake in the outcome. In that regard, the stakeholders have lost ground by comparison to the 2016 turnout.

If this is the amount of people who still care after the presidential election, the Dems should actually be worried that this is the best they're going to get. It would be foolish to delude oneself into believing that hundreds of thousands of people have been suddenly galvanized into an enduring voterbase.

You retard, the Republican turnout increased as well.

The Dems have no chance even if their turnout was 200% more.