Boku no Hero Acadima

Will Bakugou be able to handle being the number 2 hero?

He'll become an hero

>number 2
as if he'll be a better hero than todoroki, inasa or mirio

>mirio
OH BOY

>Mirio
Lumillion is going to represent his rank

I sure hope so.

wouldn't it be pottery to have a quirkless guy be higher ranked than bakusperg?

Inasa will be at best a top 5 hero
Todoroki will be third, despite producing a child with a super quirk, the child won't even reach his rank.

There is no way he will be left quirkless and weak.
Deku will probably offer him One For All at the end of this arc and he will turn it down, saying something about just having to train harder to make up for his loss. He'll either regain his Quirk through sheer determination and training or become a literal Batman and use a variety of tools to supplement not having special abilities anymore.
Either way he will be weak for a while but eventually become strong enough to be noteworthy, driving home the message that everyone can be special if they work hard enough even further.

How are the rankings even decided? Realistically they could be changing all the time and not have the same people occupy the same spots their whole career.

He won't be left weak, but he is clearly going to be left quirkless. Mirio's journey is supposed to mirror Deku's. He is going to batman it up, but at best I see I do see him being the number 10 hero.

I think its based on popularity and contributions. Endeavor has solved more crimes then anyone else, even All Might, but based on popularity he is still considered the number 2 hero.

New generation top 10

1)Deku
2)Bakugo
3)Todoroki
4)Inasa
5)Iida
6)Nejire
7)Sun Eater
8)Tokoyami
9)Momo
10)Lumillion

Bakugou will be the 3rd rank. Deku won the first event, Shouto won the second event, so since Bakugou only won the third one then he'll be the 3rd rank.

>I think its based on popularity and contributions.

Seeing what and who gets popular in the real world out of all the available alternatives seems like the best person being on top wouldn't be remotely guaranteed.

They change every 6 months and aren't even an official government ranking. The heroes are ranked by some billboard charts for heroes group.

Rest in peace.

nice fanfic

He'll beat Deku in a fight and be content in knowing that even though Deku is considered the greatest hero, he's not above him because at the end of the day all Bakugou really cares about is winning.

I am a huge BNHA faggot and lately i have been fapping to too much r34 and also other lewd stuff. And i haven been having problems with my mental health after reading a certain doujin.
Ether way, recently I found this certain doujin, which made me really really mad and I couldn't get rest ever since.

It's a story about poor Ochacos' parents having debt-problems and her banging the whole class for money.
At first I thought this was pretty hot, as the class was banging her, but by the end of the doujin bakugou shows up and rapes the shit outta Ochaco. He seems to releasing his anger and the grudge he holds against deku on her, but he ends up winning her over, saying things like:
"midoriya is an idiot not going all the way", "what am i wrong? have you ever fucked?" - uraka said "of course not" "now you're my woman i will incerate every trace of deku inside you" and then he continues in the mating press.
All this while deku was in the hospital getting his broken arm fixed.

I know all Shonen Jump are written this way, to make the reader relate to the protagonist. But I really feel like i am Deku and kacchan stole mah bitch.
BUT i know these are all fictional characters and none of it is real. Also I know the doujin is not real and it is a really far fetched scenario.

I believe I understand, why this doujin triggered me so bad, but thats not enoug.
Now you might call me a retard or a faggot, but I still can't help it. When I think about it, I get angry. I feel this pressure and itching in my chest, it's jelousy of Bakugou. Since in rl im kind of a virgin I never felt this way before. This feeling has been bothering me ever since. I even cry sometimes, I'm really pathetic.

Understanding the problem or being a smart-ass about it isn't going to help me.
I can't think of any way to deal with these feelings, no matter if they are 2d or rl.

I want bakugo to impregnate froppy

>explodes things left and right
>always yelling
>always says "HA?" when someone talks to him
>doesn't know people's names despite spending every day with them

is bakugo deaf from all his fucking explosions?

I'm actually surprised he didn't get paired with Mt. Lady, since they're both really prone to property damage.
Also it'd mean Mt. Lady gets more screentime, which is honestly what I'm really after.

I don't understand why people don't take advantage of his weakness and dunk him in cold water or just grab his arms and twist them behind his back or some shit. Isn't it his quirk is rendered useless the moment you restrain his hands, as shown in literally every arc whenever he gets captured? So why don't his opponents ever take advantage of this? Why didn't todosperg just freeze his hands instead of sending glaciers at him?

gotta admit he looks much more fuckable in other hero outfits.

okay

lewd

By yelling a lot

Leave overhaul to us

>izuku will fuck this in the future
How lucky can one man be

Yes. One day, Deku is gonna give Bakugo a hearing aid and he'll stop yelling all the time and learn everyone's name.
He'll still be an asshole, though. Just a quieter one.

>No Fumikage

>8)Tokoyami

Overhaul arc is the worst one so far,by the way things are going we will prob never see bakugo has number 2 hero.

He won't be number 2. Izuku, as a good bakugou cocksucker, will give him the title of number 1, because bakugou is so great you know

i still dont know why the fact that lockrock wife is 4 years younger than him is important

Wonder why they dropped this characterization of kaminari

Thanks for helping me find out i'm retarded.

He decided he'd fly under the radar better if he pretended to be stupid

So who /cromartie/ here?

The important thing is how Tyrone dont make sense,everyone knows people with a higher melanin dont care about they kids.

The autor prob never saw a black person in real life,but he should have done some research.

Why is everyone a robot?

What robot?

Those aren't robots they're regular students

>mecha-soto still half crispy

there's a comic au where mt. lady and bakugou are cousins, which i think is totally plausible and hilarous

No it'll be
1.deku
2.todoroki
3.ochako
4.nejire
5.amakiji
6.bakugo
7.tokuyami
8.ilda
9.tsuyu
10.kirishima

Is Hatsume Mei best girl?

Those are definitely robots, real people don't look like that.

every girl is best girl

But Hatsume Mei is more best than others

>smiling as her buddy is groped
Ochako plz

I hope she gets to be part of the stort at some point. It's probably tough to make it work with her not being in the hero course, but I just want more.

Mirio's gadget maker. He'll need them to still be relevant without a quirk

>smiling as her buddy is groped
C U C K
U
C
K

Cucked on a level not seen since moot himself fell to Mallory's Gawkerish wiles

Perhaps she could develop him some form of tubular device that activates a pressure-triggered powder charge that accelerates a small metal rod down the aforementioned tube to supersonic velocities, that he can direct at criminals who need to be neutralized.

She's not cucked user. She will have dekus childern, there's nothing you can do about it

what are you talking about?

She might have them someday, but Deku and Mei are making babies right now

that frog has such a hypnotic gyration about her hips.
I bet her favorite position is amplexus or otherwise known as froggy style copulation.

What if the state formed large tax-funded groups of such individuals in order to keep criminals at bay?

You will probably wind up being a cuck.

>Sexual Masochism was described as an addiction-like tendency, with several features resembling that of drug addiction: craving, intoxication, tolerance and withdrawal. It was also demonstrated how the first masochistic experience is placed on a pedestal, with subsequent use aiming at retrieving this lost sensation, much as described in the descriptive literature on addiction. The addictive pattern presented in this study suggests an association with behavioral spin as found in problem gamblers. A behavioral spin is described as a process one goes through that is characterized by a behavior growing in frequency and magnitude, as indicated by the Criminal Spin theory. As it develops, it gains its own momentum which the individual finds almost impossible to terminate even when faced with known unwanted outcomes.

Get your eyes checked, user

>implying that Mei understands what sexual arousal is or feels like

>Wonder why they dropped the characterization of the whole class besides bakugo and todoroki
ftfy

If she did, She would invent an new invention to innovate sexual arousal to the next level

And what if criminals formed connections through activities such as illegal alcohol production and gambling in order to fund their own groups that oppose the state. They can wear matching clothing, get matching tattoos, and use in-group hand signals and special phrases to communicate.

Pic unrelated.

Screen cap this , tsuyu gonna ask deku out after this arc

>implying that hori actually has any idea what he's doing

Do you think the tips of her earphones are as sensitive as her nipples?

Well it's about time one of the girls worked up the guts to do it.

Lord knows the megasperg himself never will.

Who's giving out spoilers now

it could possibly be as sensitive as her clitoris, especially when aroused.

By beating his wife.

no way

He'll be number 3

>you will never whisper naughty things into her ears while rubbing on her earphones
>you will never make her squirt just from doing that

They can punch holes in concrete. I doubt they're 'sensitive'.

But Bakugo isn't a member of the Todoroki family

Considering she stabs people and objects with them, no

>frogfags always delude themselves into thinking she's in the Dekubowl

literally just as delusional as the BakuChakofags

another korean

You would never make her squirt, no matter what you try to do, user.

nice

Sorry, she is a pulp of blood
Good job Bane, by the way

What if her earphone nipples become literally rock-hard when she's serious?

Tsuyu>>>>ochako

I hope so!

That's not true.
Is it?

>you don't even need to touch her earphones
>just hearing dirty talk will make her cum over and over like she's being railed by the biggest fastest noumu in the country
>that includes both hearing and giving it

>Why didn't todosperg just freeze his hands instead of sending glaciers at him?
Maybe todo's weakness is his lack of creativity. Deku can just copy others well. Bakugo can make his owns moves. But he only shots out fire and ice

i mean hori dont draw like he use to but cmon

Thank you fampai, i will go for that one.

He must also dislike bnha since one piece already has spoilers all day

Delete this image, Eri is not destined for villainy

I mean, you're correct, but that's not exactly a difficult thing to achieve.

Bruh where is mineta he should be the number 2 not todoroki

What if villain Eri secretly has Deku merch. Like Nighteye levels of merch.

Not happening , they're main goal right now is fucking up overhaul and they've been using the heroes