Why do people call Galko a slut when she can't even read a textbook without blushing?

Why do people call Galko a slut when she can't even read a textbook without blushing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/suzuki_kenya/status/769227035587653632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she looks like a slut

because this

Isn't part of the series about how you shouldn't judge people like that?
It's not her fault the show was subbed by Californians.

The manga has a nice style which I like and the author is literally a megane fetish fag. Class President is literally me.

No, that's just you, poltard.

You going to deny that Wesley Snipes is a handsome mothafucka?

Sometimes I wish I was black. It’s so difficult to live in this unappealing white skin.

t. wh*te trash

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

Because some people are retards?

>character admits to being a BBCwhore
>g-go back to Sup Forums
Embarrassing

Because she is a slut. She dresses like a street hooker just for attention, likes black cock, and is generally an unlikable bitch. Sup Forumsutists only like her because she tries to act pure.

>start galko thread
>immediately overrun with cucks and nigger fetishists
We need a final solution to the Crunchyroll question.

>immediately overrun with cucks and nigger fetishists
So, your typical Galkofag?

How can anyone like this character

She's a whore. It's the whole trap thing with a slut except instead of drawing a cute girl and calling it a boy it's a slut they call a pure virgin.

they are projecting

That's not just California's doing. She cannonically thought the black actor was handsome, even in the Japanese version. The author confirmed
twitter.com/suzuki_kenya/status/769227035587653632

That said that doesn't make her a slut. It just means she has different tastes and standards in male attractiveness and people should let her like what she likes.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with girls liking black actors

>Finds a type of person attractive.
>Thst means she's a filthy slut who fucks dick she probably doesn't have access to.
You sound insecure

Remember where we are, user.

I want to cum inside discount tomoko.

You do realize Samuel L. Jackson is the highest paid actor in history? It's not exactly a new thing that people like black male leads.

you've seemed tp gave forgotten where you are.

t. Nigger

Full-length S2 when?

Never ever

>Nikuko is in heat and smelled you out
>She is charging you in full rut

Wat do, Sup Forums?

>rut
What does she have a dick?

Is funny because precisely in the place we are we would call out any cruchyshill and tell him to fuck off, not backwards.

Please no. The short length episodes is what makes Galko good. If it's 24 minutes then they'd have to add drama and shit. That would ruin Galko.

>child
no bully

Why do you add that last paragraph for?
Suzuki got an stupid question which he answered in a very classy way instead of ignore it, he pointed out the page in question which is the only time in the whole series where Galko mentions a black person, indicating how Galko doesn't care at all, then how do you translate that into "She cannonically thought the black actor was handsome, even in the Japanese version."? That's one. Secondly, since when does crunchyroll have been a good source for translations? They always do as they please and add whatever they want. Why to bother to add that last statement?

Didn't hurt the OVA to be full-length.

Oh boy I can’t wait for Blacked to start an anime franchise. You know to appeal to otaku with a more... peculiar taste.

To the people that make sure rule 34 stats up to date... please don’t rake my suggestion seriously.

No one has ever survived long enough to find out!

I actually liked the full length Galko episode.

I want to make Galko my wife, but I don't want to disappoint her when she finds out I'm infertile.

>overweight
>blonde
I could've told you she liked BBC.

I wonder if Ojou likes it in the butt.

>If it's 24 minutes then they'd have to add drama and shit
I don't see why, some chapters do have some drama but is sorted out in a very comfy way as the rest of the series and reach a conclusion pretty fast, I don't think it have to do with the lenght of the episode, and as other user mentioned, the OVA was just as perfect as the rest of the series, either way, I just want more Galko.

Well, OVAs are an exception because they're short and it's not a pain to draw every week. Animators aren't slaves you know.

Just let another man impregnate her.
It's not like you're making use of her womb.

>You can't trust the official subbing team.
But regardless, I remember the Japanese word for "cool" she used also meant "handsome" when a girl used it to refer to a guy, and there's a different way to say "cool" that's more neutral.

No thanks, I'm not that pathetic.

Apparently you are if nature decided to pre-remove you from the gene pool.

Only with her husband followed with intimate cuddling while taking a bath together.

A true pure girl wouldn't even blush, for she sees no obscenity.

I hope I'd also get to dry her hair for her and brush it afterwards.

I'm pretty sure Anna is a Slut while Galko is between Borderline and Pure Maiden since there hasn't been a proof of Galko even knowing how a dick looks like.

lmaoing @ your life. I'd say to get ready to disappoint a lot, but considering you're on Sup Forums you probably won't even get that far.

Oops, mean to quote this guy

Huh? Link to scene? Is the mushroom really so phallic that they even censored it?

Dont remember that on the version i watched.

They must be getting Galko mixed up with this actual slut. Easy mistake

Fucking bitch ruining it for every gyaru out there

Why would I want to impregnate a real woman? I'd only be disappointing myself there.

You guys can't even into sluts I see. A real slut would be wearing the short unbuttoned and have it sideways showing the thong, a real slut would be wearing an even skimpier top, MUCH more makeup and a tatoo in sight plus much more sexy jewelry without to mention a very lascivious face. Pic related is just cute, is the equivalent of a kid trying mommy's lipstick, Galko dress and behaves as a proper lady even while wearing these sets, even Otako is more lewd for god's sake.

What does Galko's navel taste like?

I want to lick the freckles off her chest.

Gyarun~

I want to do every vanilla sex act imaginable with Galko.

I thought that this was a mistranslation and he said he was 'cool', not handsome.

Is that tasty?

why do you retards post like this?

Extremely.
Some people worry about having a good grammar, unlike you.

Whether or not gyarun~ is tasty or not is very important.

Post Galko's feet

Including armpit sex?

How much would you pay Mamiko Noto to say lewd shit in that sweet voice of hers?

I'd be happy to pay Mamiko Noto to say almost anything. I hope she's in something this season.

I like that she has big hands. Great for hand holding!

Galko is a big girl. She needs big episodes to keep her satisfied.

Anna doesn't know anything about dick, dude. It's just instinct taking over because her purity is so max, it creates an opposite extreme.

I'm not into armpits, but anything with Galko is bound to be a good time.

I get up and get down with the thickness.

It makes no different, nerds just mad to seeing pretty anime girl compliment men who aren't their self-inserts.

I want to taste Ojou's pee!

I wouldn't mind if we just got one new full-length episode every month. The world needs more Galko. Especially after that last gyaru show.

But it is my self insert. Galko should focus on a nice Japanese boy, you deviant.

>saving up my semen every month so I can jerk off on Galko day

Disgusting.
Drink Galko's pee at least.

Fitting that cucks like you are so desperate for attention

Japanese boys can't please Galko. She'll need at least ten of them to equal one real man.

Can't I taste and compare both?

Wut.

Not finding Blade sexy is fucking gay on it's own

>Japanese boys can't please Galko
This, she only likes superior black cock. How can white bois even compete?

Ooh ah ah ah ah
Get up, come on get down with the thickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me

u aren't japanese whiteboy lmao

Japanese cocks are even smaller and more inferior than white cocks

When she's in love and aroused, instinct takes over. Her actual understanding of sexual matters is infantile due to her upbringing. The desire for dick to go into vagina is just nature.

Anna is too pure for the world.

Just one throw away line and every Galko thread afterwards descends into blacked baiting and triggered Sup Forumstards.
Did nips spergout and memeup over that line as much as we did?

why are asian men the most popular right now then? why are all those black girls going with chinese men?