imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 6
>Raqqa; SAA reportedly creates new formation by the name of Al-Sanadid Al-Jazzera Shield, designated for service in Raqqa province
>E GHouta; SAA takes control of Al-Muhammadiyah from FSA affiliate militia Faylaq al-Rahman
>Syrian flag was seen hoisted inside Hamouriyah city by civs in E Ghouta region
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continue to hold on to Ar-Rayhan despite 3 day SAA offensive against them
>SAA impose full control on al-Asha’ari farms outskirts to the west of Hawsh Asha’ari town, town expected to fall soon
>Rebel defenses slowly collapsing as SAA in al-Muhamadiyah town advance toward Aftris and Hawah Qubaybat
>Latakia province; RuAf conducts airstrikes inside militant-controlled city of Jisr ash-Shugur, targeted bases belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party
>Russian transport plane crashes at Khmeimim airbase, kills all 6 crew members and 26 passengers
>Unconfirmed reports emerge that Syrian Kurdish forces are contemplating an offensive against Turkish-backed rebel groups in the Manbij region
>Israeli report; Ru has withdrawn all of the Su-57 fighters it stationed in Syria several weeks ago back to bases inside Russia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/03/06/probe-finds-deadly-niger-mission-lacked-proper-approval/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Legislative_Council
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971296296362561536
youtube.com/watch?v=sUEDZza6Qo4
youtube.com/watch?v=INqd5IEAgWo
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971301454521819137
youtube.com/watch?v=kmzOyu0s-4M
youtube.com/watch?v=7z1nwCVgeEg
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-led-forces-prepare-deliver-killing-blow-afrin-map-update/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-reaches-outskirts-islamist-strongholds-east-ghouta/
ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=22766&LangID=E
ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/A-HRC-37-72_EN.pdf
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-will-not-negotiate-withdrawal-east-ghouta-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Pingu

YOUR BREAD ISN'T AS DELICIOUS

2nd for anyone else remember this fuckin song or am I crazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

wasn't 2nd :(

Nth for sharia law worldwide

Military probe finds that the Niger mission did not have proper approval

>WASHINGTON — A military investigation into the Niger attack that killed four American service members concludes the team didn’t get required senior command approval for their risky mission to capture a high-level Islamic State militant, several U.S. officials familiar with the report said. It doesn’t point to that failure as a cause of the deadly ambush.

>Initial information suggested the Army Special Forces team set out on its October mission to meet local Nigerien leaders, only to be redirected to assist a second unit hunting for Doundou Chefou, a militant suspected of involvement in the kidnapping of an American aid worker. Officials say it now appears the team went after Chefou from the onset, without outlining that intent to higher-level commanders.

>As a result, commanders couldn’t accurately assess the mission’s risk, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the results of the investigation before they’re publicly released. The finding will likely increase scrutiny on U.S. military activity in Africa, particularly the role of special operations forces who’ve been advising and working with local troops on the continent for years.

>Four U.S. soldiers and four Nigerien troops were killed Oct. 4 about 120 miles (200 kilometers) north of Niamey, Niger’s capital, when they were attacked by as many as 100 Islamic State-linked militants traveling by vehicle and carrying small arms and rocket-propelled grenade launchers. Two other American soldiers and eight Nigerien forces were wounded.

lmao, it's not 50 militants anymore, it was now 100!

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/03/06/probe-finds-deadly-niger-mission-lacked-proper-approval/

what a beautiful sight.

Which Palestinian Party that holds seats in the Pali Parliament is Least retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Legislative_Council

does it matter?

The one with the least Palestinians probably

Not Really was just thinking about it

np
whats that on the top left in your pic?

Don’t question the story goy. 4 brave Green Berets got attacked by 6 million ISIS members.

Ok, check if something is missing, people! The Illuminati may have deleted a dangerous post!

I guess it's called a Broth in English, it's water mixed with tomato juice and Green beans slong with some simmered meat,it's quite good.

This

*along

you should check the source on the 21 militants killed claim
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
>unnamed high level intelligence official anonymously told ABC news

The absolute state of Wikipedia """standarts""""

>#AfrinOp: first reports confirm collapse of #YPG NE. of #Afrin-city following large advances made past days by #OliveBranch forces. Main highway is now cut off.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971296296362561536

pls stop assassinate pepl thenks

R&U videos,

>Civilians return to the government controlled territory | March 4th 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=sUEDZza6Qo4

>Battles for Syria | March 6th 2018 | Images and updates from Eastern Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=INqd5IEAgWo

>E. #Ghouta: fiercest battle & bombardment raging on #Jisreen & #Ashari axes as Assad forces trying to reach the SW. towns. Clashes continue in Rayhan amidst Regime advances.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971301454521819137

I'm feelin some type of way right now lads...

youtube.com/watch?v=kmzOyu0s-4M

cheers to you all, gonna drink myself to sleep tonight..

>absolute state of millennial women.

What's the point of marriage if we can just become a glorious martyr Fi sabilillah

Hmmm, wanna talk about it?

Kurds have ultimately proven now that they are garbage fighters.

Turkey steamrolled them like crazy.

Based

What's the time in Japan now?

Your evil texts do not defeat faith in the only one that matter Lord Jesus Christ bad bad jipanese user!

She looks like my cousin

I don't want to talk about I just want to say, all this hate and bullshit, I'm done with it. We are all human beings man, I love you all (except jews)

> Battles to regain control of the town of Muhammadiyah in the eastern Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=7z1nwCVgeEg

Even niggers and k*rds??

17:40
Mobile posting from toilet at work

How comes there was no twittering from Raqqa when the US was carpet bombing it?

yea...even them

niggers can't help it, they are what they are
and the kurds for what it's worth are brainwashed and don't know any better either

>I love you all (except jews)
XD based

But seriously though, that's just how life is... I'm just trying to enjoy the show

>Jesus christ

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Twitter didn't support the Isis OS on mobile phones

Until we die and see what comes next(if anything)

Eat shit faggot.

You were in the army right? Can you give any insight into all these different improvised armour on the tanks?

Whats the point of women in general?
We need sex bots that can make 2D 3D and artificial wombs

It looks fucking cool tho

Kurds can't get more BTFO than this

bu dunayinin diregi yok, merhameti yuregi yok

>purge officers
>everyone says Turkey is done for militarily
>Turkey just took over afrin

Wew

Truly the Stalin story of our time

He kinda has a point.
Globalization is more or less inevitable, so why do not we come together correctly?
We can use all the accumulated experience to implement this.

just singing to myself man, don't mind me..

I would love to work in the workshop where they make stuff like that, upgraded technical, armoured loaders ect

Holy fucking shit the karma is off the scale. K*rds BTFO eternally.

Feeling the same brother

Wanna go to Syria? Got a passport?

I don't want to kill anyone man, I'm done with that shit.

oi

Or come to Iraq and smoke a mean hookah while drinking tea

According to the FSA the battle for Jandaris has just begun, any estimates on how long it will take?

I say, it will take half a day.

maybe one day brother, one day..

>Kurds have ultimately proven now that they are garbage fighters.
We told you all along but /k/unts were convinced they were hot shits. The K*rds are the worst fighters in the middle east.

Kiram Dahane Amrika.

There's no way the Kurds will hold Afrin, they're just wasting lives at this point.

Was this all some sort of backroom dealing between Turkey and America to keep ISIS alive?

lol so it seems

That's what you get when you give them those armored trucks and air support.

Wait so did /k/ genuinely buy the Stronk brave Democratic Kurdish fighters meme?

>Turkey-led forces prepare to deliver killing blow in Afrin – Map update
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:35 A.M.) – Following a wave of advances all along the Turkish border frontier in Syria’s Afrin region, pro-Ankara forces are preparing to deliver the killing blow against Kurdish paramilitary fighters.

The latest major advance, made over the course of Tuesday, has seen the Turkish Army and allied Free Syrian Army rebel groups take control of the town of Sharan as well as the Sharan countryside area more generally speaking.

After another, smaller advance in the Jandaris area made around the same time, Turkey-led forces are now ready to make a bolt for the regional capital – the city of Afrin.

To this end, the Turkish Army and proxy Syrian militias under its command can be expected to strike at Afrin city from two directions, via Sharan and Jandaris.

Reaching Afrin from both sides simultaneously would also allow for the de facto envelopment of about 100 towns and villages to the northwest and seal off about half of the area held by Kurdish fighters in the region prior to the advent of Ankara’s Olive Branch operation.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-led-forces-prepare-deliver-killing-blow-afrin-map-update/

ISIS is hiding in the hills m8, the small pockets they hold are of little worth. would say though its probably to extend the ((civil war)) for quite some time, turkey will help the rebels take back large areas of syria, kurds btfo but eventually SAA will come to claim. this war has no end in sight mainly due to israel, america and their band of merry men.

Not only did they buy it, they went there to fight alongside them. Can't wait to see the roasted photos of those morons.

That wasnt me mate.

Wasting their lives - yea yea sure. But fuck, they're fighting for their homes, would you not do the same against the roach invasion?!?

Of course they'll lose Afrin, but don't blame them for fighting

I honestly think at this point the SAA will not want to walk into such a trap. It's geographically undefendable. K*rd genocide is hours away.

Afrin will be recovered by the SAA in 2 years time after the illegal military presence to the east is removed.

>they went there to fight alongside them. Can't wait to see the roasted photos of those morons.
They Understand that some groups Associated with Kurds/SDF Are Recognized as Terror orgs by the US gov right? like PKK?

They didn't need to fight, if they just handed the area over to the SAA they wouldn't be in this mess right now. K*rds have shit for brains.

>K*rd genocide is hours away.
Hours? Don't exaggerate.

>Syrian Army reaches outskirts of Islamist strongholds in East Ghouta
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:40 A.M.) – For the first time in years, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is at the outskirts of two important East Ghouta towns that are currently under the control of the Islamist rebels.

Led by their elite Tiger Forces, the Syrian Army has reportedly reached the towns of Beit Sawa and Mesraba, which have long been strongholds of the Islamist rebels.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian Army is expected to launch a big attack on these two towns in the coming hours, as they mount more pressure on the remaining Islamist rebels in the area.

Rumors have also begun to surface that residents of these two towns have demanded the militants leave Beit Sawa and Mesraba in order to avoid a conflict with the Syrian Army.

However, the likelihood of the militants surrendering these two towns without a fight is very slim, given the fact that they are located near the Jaysh Al-Islam stronghold of Douma.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-reaches-outskirts-islamist-strongholds-east-ghouta/

But they didn't, and they are

Otherwise I agree

Yolun sonu görünüyor..

sherefe beyler

Just saw a poster in my college that said death to Assad

>Iran's missile production has increased three-fold: Guards commander
Macaroni BTFO'd.

Al mawt li Saud

Defecate on the person who put it up there

SAA has already started planting some spies and spreading men in the region. I dunno why but it feels like everything is working according to a plan between Syria, Turkey, Russia and iran

ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=22766&LangID=E
ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/A-HRC-37-72_EN.pdf
UN commission report on violations of international law in Syria

Every side has some smut against them in it and it has been quite interesting to see what points different medias are focusing on and what has been left completelly uncovered in their articles about it. The biggest scoop, and one that I have yet to find a single article on, is the shit that SDF has been doing including use of child soldiers, questionable forced conscription schemes including from refugee camps and intimidation and arrests of journalists and activists for reporting on violations committed by them or the US led coalition

Saw it, and teared the shit down - right?

Oh no. I'd be lynched. I'm surrounded by Commies.

I'm sure Turkey isn't stupid enough to think it can hold on to the territory it's occupying, they'll probably leave Syria after getting some security guarantees (translation: K*rd genocide).

>Islamist rebels will not negotiate withdrawal from East Ghouta – report
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:55 A.M.) – The Islamist rebels will not negotiate the withdrawal of their forces from the East Ghouta region of Damascus, the Reuters News Agency reported this morning.

“There are no negotiations about this subject. The factions of Ghouta and their fighters and its people are holding onto their land and will defend it,” Hamza Birqdar told Reuters in a text message.

This Reuters report comes just hours after the Islamist rebels lost a large portion of the East Ghouta region to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

The Syrian Army and their Russian allies have repeatedly demanded that the Islamist rebels surrender their East Ghouta pocket in order to avoid any hostilities.
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-will-not-negotiate-withdrawal-east-ghouta-report/

Well it's easier said than done - but go back at night. Can't let that shit stand. Better yet replaces it with a helicopters wheat-paste.

Oh, depression... A familiar feeling

Turkey actually cucked the USA in North Syria.

Based. Photo please.

Thanks for sharing. Any more interesting facts that you read about?

Isnt Communism (Not LARP tier Western communism but actual Marxist-Leninist tier communism) Pretty big in India?

Nigger cheer up - I see your cries for help

In the end were all getting cuck'd
Azrailin gelir kendi, ne Ağa der ne efendi..

Then they'll will all perish.