Holy fuck are the Japanese born redpilled or is this the result of proper civilization and national pride?

Holy fuck are the Japanese born redpilled or is this the result of proper civilization and national pride?
youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&t=12s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=W23SEpAJCi0
youtu.be/2nKE-H7UpF4?t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M
youtube.com/watch?v=XnAJJ4QjwM8
youtube.com/watch?v=k8l_NAdM_2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ
dailystormer.name/black-living-in-tokyo-whines-that-japs-dont-accept-him-or-his-blasian-daughter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah seems even the cucks like Nobita get redpilled rather easily.

this, he started a channel based on helping foreigners get laid in japan, so basically the ultimate cuck move.

but one encounter with a nigger and suddenly he's a trump supporter

I want to fuck Nobita. Nobita a cute.

wrong country friendo

He became alpha after Doraemon left.

Hi, Moonie shill.

>Make Sup Forums-esque videos
>People apply the views to your entire society because its slightly more conservative than theirs
God damn are you stupid.

nice id, still wrong country friendo

I love the way he says "go fuck yourself."
He's probably a good redpill introduction for normies.
He isn't white so even if they start crying, they still have to listen to him because he's colored.

Get the fuck out of here man.

All my Japanese friends are absolutely astonished by the bullshit in the US, and were thinking about moving here after school but see a majority of the population as brainwashed and insane. Is there any country that is more nationalistic than the Japanese? Isreal? that it?

Based

EURASIAN EMPIRE WHEN

He is a paid shill not an amateur. (((who))) hired him?

I appreciate what you are doing here, but I already have family ties to japan and will likely be moving there within the next 5 years.
sorry friendo, shits too nuts over here and I am moving over to greener pastures before you guys wisen up and ban all immigration.

Pointing out the bullshit in the US is common sense, we even mock you here. You dont need to be a heiling 1488 alt-right nutjob to see that you are living in a split society.
And japan isnt overly nationalistic as you’d like to believe, it’s just xenophobic/too “polite” to appease foreigners.

I'll be brutally honest usualy I would have a reply here but I dont know enough about denmark to talk shit. I guess nothing really is interesting enough to make its way over here.
Oh wait I guess that kinda works

Don't hesitate Nobita! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

>resorts to namecalling
Just tell me, how many Japanese would fight for their country?

someone email / tweet / send him picrelated

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

>BASTE
real fucking redpilled alright

"Black Can't Date in Japan"
youtube.com/watch?v=W23SEpAJCi0

What Japanese Think of Black/Asian-Americans (Interview)
youtu.be/2nKE-H7UpF4?t=136

Is It OK For Japanese Women to Date Black Men?
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M

Chobita is cringe, but it is accurate to say most Japanese are quite conservative. Even for the not conservative, much of the left culture and SJW is considered quite distasteful. Consider that except for a few years in the 1990's right wing politics, the LDP, have been in continuous control of the government with thanks to the popularity of right wing conservatism in Japanese. Consider also the popularity of Nippon Kaigi.

Japan, and Japanese people, are very much right wing and common beliefs in the majority would be quite shocking in EU country.

I've got an impression that he is exaggerating his accent.

JET teacher, You have to go back.

All members of the defense force, and people would support defense force to protect japan. You ask a strange question. What people would not protect their home?

You may be surprised. Right wing politics have been dominant since the post war, and particularly nationalist movements have continuously grown in strength since the 1980's.

I keep hearing the jews owned slaves claim but is there any census/survey that proves it or at least "rough estimation" in written form by a person who lived during those days?

Is this the guy that started to pander to foreigners after Sup Forums accidentally raided his niconicodouga livestream and had him spam galo sengen?

>What people would not protect their home?
Liberals and other kinds of "enriched" people

Fucking based.

> Find Your Love in Japan
He's pandering to nerds with yellow fever, isn't he? He can't possibly be that much of a sick cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=XnAJJ4QjwM8

He'll do anything for views I guess.

That's a man in the blonde wig, isn't it?

I think he is too.

Why does he pronounce "Victim" with a hard B sound at the beginning then seconds later says "victim" again but V?

How about you learn the fucking language first you stupid pig?

Do all of the left-wing weebs who move there become redpilled, or how do they deal with daily life around a bunch of squat yellow shitlords?

>interracial marriage is good
>redpilled

There's 2 sources in the very pic you're replying to.

No, they keep being shitlibs because they mostly hang out with foreigners or degenerates. I know a lot of them.

black and white are the same, just "foreigners" for japanese

Literally my exact feelings about america and why I left in the first video

No

could be that he cannot distinguish the sounds that well causing him to sometimes say it right and sometimes not depending on context of the sound

He's not wrong. This is how Asians see minorities in their country (whities or blacks or otherwise).
It's either you're all mostly equal, except nigs are more conducive to chimping out and whites are more physically attractive.
Like stfu and work hard.
Asians get shit for being drones and just working, but if you're a minority in the west, or you're just average in your home Asian country, you better fucking work hard. No two ways about it.

Exactly, it's like with Ls and Rs. Sometimes they can pronounce Ls, but it depends.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k8l_NAdM_2Y
>random japanese girls telling richard spencer they love trump

hmmmm

Oh and btw blacks hate Asians.
Black men hate Asian men for how feminine they are but still smarter and financially better off.
Black women hate Asian women for their desirability. Lighter skin tone and white guys prefer Asians over nigs.

Ok I'm moving to the honorary Aryan country to get me a submissive asian waifu, bye bye Germanistan

I do not know mostly. I do not often associate with these type of people. Most US people I know are military, and when I was in university and studied in Lithuania most students were not like this leftist.

It would not be typical for Japanese people to attempt to change the mind of such a person. It would be considered rude.

Unlike Germany we never had them under military occupation after the war. We didn't re invent their society. Hell, we let their emperor remain the leader

This is not true.

You have to go back.

No. You have to go back.

How do Japanese feel towards Germans?

He's not redpilled, he still believes in blacks despite all that data he learned about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ

Here you go brolis

You were sick of the problems caused by ethnic tensions between people within a country that are brought on by diversity, so you decided to move to a relatively homogeneous country where you could be a part of the problem over there?

No, Nobita Sensei just taught me how to get a GF in Nippon, I will move there and work as a German/English teacher, that's nice I guess.

Oh shut the fuck up. Japanese are the most blue pilled people in existence. More blue pilled than whites in Vancouver in the 90’s or Swedes in the mid 2000’s.

As if staying here is an option.
Trust me I feel terrible about it. I really do. Thankfully they Inherented a lot of western ideals from when we kicked their asses and set their country straight in ww2 sooooo

BURACKU PIGGU GO HOME

They don't have TABOOS over the things that you have, so they can see more clearly.
I'm sure they have their own societal taboos.

>it's too hard to fight for my country, I'd rather fuck up someone else's

Japanese do not want White people living in their country, nor should they. You will always be a foreigner. Even if born there, your children would always be foreigners, and their children, and so on. That's the way it should be.

Nice try, Hiro, but if you try to get between me and my waifu there is gonna be trouble.

it's really simple. they value inquisitiveness and intelligence above everything else. that's literally all it takes to keep your people from devolving into suicidal retards like wh*te people did.
also, sarcasm, snide remarks, being a dick, etc are all gateways to leftism because they help to empower stupidity and emotion-based thinking while disempowering intelligence. japanese don't even know how to be sarcastic or mean to people.
it's impossible to bluepill the japanese, and the reason is genetic. that's why i will move there and create as many hafu babies as i can, to begin the process of rinsing my worthless wh*te DNA away as it dissipates into nothingness within the vastly superior nihonjin gene pool. only the best of me will remain, hopefully a few genes that will help them develop a spider sense for Jewish tricks.

>my japanese waifu
>posting korean

>t. White left exchange student

Is it raining in Nara?

>amerimutt wants to racemix and corrupt the genepool of other nations

It writes itself.

>"Brack preeple"
I love asians speaking english
Based nippon

My nippa

dailystormer.name/black-living-in-tokyo-whines-that-japs-dont-accept-him-or-his-blasian-daughter/

I don't care. I'm going to do the best I can to be a outstanding member of their community. I don't expect it to be easy to be accepted. I'm also not a negroid, and actually have a fuck ton of respect for their culture.
Your welcome to sink with the ship, I'd prefer to move on.
I'm also married, and will be bringing my wife.

You won't, and shouldn't, be welcome there. You will be viewed more or less in the same way you view shitskins moving to your country.

>go to Tokyo
>stand in a crowd holding a sign
>"I can cook. Will you marry me?"
Ah, the Chris-chan method of finding a girlfriend.

False equivalency. This is that brand of stupid that only wh*tes are capable of. God damn wh*tes to hell.
Homogenous populations are anti-fragile up until a certain mixing percentage. Japan is 98.5% Japanese and only 1.5% gaijin. This means Japan is anti-fragile. At that extremely low mixing rate of 1.5% max, it isn't genocide. It's the opposite: it's gene theft. The Japanese are able to poach, filter, and distill the best genes of what the 1.5% has to offer. From the mixed race pairings, any hafu children that fail to function correctly in Japanese society will not reproduce. Only the best will reproduce. After a few generations of gene poaching a particular gaijin's descendants, his great great great great grandchildren will be 98.4% Japanese by DNA and only the very best small handful of genes from that original gaijin will remain in their gene pool.
Jews practice gene theft as well. It's very effective.

Mmmmmmk. Well thankfully I have a desired skill which allows me to find work over there, and you will be sitting here when American becomes a Jewish version of Florida.

t. fucking retard who is part of the flock of unthinking meme-bleating sheep he thinks it's impossible he could possibly be a part of. no, he's above all that.
Japanese don't give a fuck because they are not under threat of genocide. Your stupid white boy chicken little pathological altruism mentality makes you think it's your job to speak and act on Japan's behalf and protect them. Always with the bravado, trying to be the hero for someone who never asked for your help. Kill yourself.

Really, blacks dont belong in america, they would be better off living the simple life in africa.

They are threatening and violent even in comments and postings on the internet.

nice argument my guy

>I'll be the exception so it doesn't matter! And through enough mongrelization, my goblino children will eventually pass as Japanese!

Enough weebs think this way and Japan will lose that ethnic dominance over its own country in time.

You'll be contributing to Japan become a Jewish version of itself; ie, no longer completely ethnically homogeneous as it once was. You're opening the way for foreign blood to pollute their genepool and your Western ideas to pervert their native culture. Japan has been pressured by the (((international community))) for ages to accept foreigners and become multi-ethnic, you're just a pawn in that game.

Thanks famalam couldn't of said it better myself

>it's okay if I move there, the nation is still mostly homogeneous, what's one foreigner going to change, it's just a drop in the bucket!

t. every non-white that moved to your country back in the early 60s

>t. Fat ugly fuck who is in love with an Asian girl who laughs at him

I guess you missed the part where I'm married and bringing my wife. Read senpai.

>implying I'd ever want to racemix like the yellow fever hypocrites on this board

Nice projection.

This is for

That has absolutely fuck all to do with my post.

Yo dude. Just a heads up, everyone in this thread thinks you are a massive faggot. We don't care. Just go to a different thread.

I don't think that. He's right.

Why do people "love" japan so much ? Larping as jap ? And overestimate every thing made by japanese ?

>y-you're just a faggot and everyone agrees with me! there is nothing wrong with foreigners moving to ethnically homogeneous countries!

Damn dude. Now everyone in this thread thinks your a massive faggot too. This is what being bullied in school should of taught you.

lol

Bored yet?

>should of

You're going to bring so much to Japan. An amerimutt who lacks a basic grasp on his own native language.

kek. underrated comment right here.

A slow trickle is not just a slower version of opening the floodgates of genocide. It's the opposite. It enables gene theft by the host population.
There is a mathematical constant for the tipping point beyond which the mixing ceases to be beneficial gene theft and begins to have a genocidal effect instead. That tipping point is much higher than 1.5%.
Japan knows what they are doing and they don't need your help, but you're buried too far inside your own asshole to see it, always trying to make decisions for others who never invited you to the table. Typical white american. How stupid you are to think you actually know better than Nippon Kaigi what is good for Japan.

Because Sup Forums is originally was an anime board.

Mr. Facebook white?

>it's okay to pollute a foreign genepool as long as we do it slowly enough, think of all the crypto-mutts we can make!

i'm not going to explain it a third time. you've demonstrated that there is a blank gray spot in your mind where your mathematical intuition should be. please purchase a fluoride filter.

nobita is not cringe. are you fucking stupid?

nobita's ancestors are proud of him, can you say the same?