Why aren't Americans embarrassed by their President

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

Are they happy being the laughing stock of the world while China takes their place?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What has australia got?
How can we, in any way, one up the U.S?
What makes you think the Americans should be embarrassed by anything they do when the rest of the world has completely gone to shit?

you are very much the middle class professional, arrogant pseudo-intellectual soy boy. I bet you read that in baka

>Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

I love when leftists say that argument, it's an admission that they are so fucking retarded and their doctrine so fragile, said terrible man fucking outmaneuvered and routed them against all odds.

The president doesn't change my life one way or the other, I see him as there for entertainment purposes

abo spotted

He's 100000x better than Hillary

He's also incredibly aggressive and a great leader, he has tons of energy and knows how to get things done

One of the best presidents we've ever had despite his flaws

What's wrong with him? Is it that he's a smart, rich and strong man?

The lefties are embarrassed
I'm just thankful Clinton wasn't elected or we'd be at war with Syria right now

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

You sound like a scared little bitch.
All soyboys will hang

40% are happy with being the laughing stock of the world, 52% are not, the rest doesn't care

The happy 40% are out of touch with reality and will pretend that anything Trump does is good for them, they're essentially a cult

Americans don't give a squirt of piss what you or any other country thinks moron.

>I'm just thankful Clinton wasn't elected or we'd be at war with Syria right now
now you're just in a trade war with the entire world and on the brink of an actual war with North Korea. yeah, way better. And that's ignoring the fact that you are only guessing on what a Hillary presidency would be, when we have an actual retarded presidency going on.

I elected him to trigger leftists.

A non-president's idea of a president

Awwww it's ok,honey. I know you're not used to the feeling of winning but it's gonna be alright. It's ok daddy is here to make it all better,sweetie.

I still can't fathom this argument. >I rather vote for a complete retard than have other people be happy

How fucking sad is your life?

Because 99% of them are as retarded as him

Your inability to understand things is not an indictment on other people

Your inability to vote for the best person just out of spite is something a child would do.

...and this children, is why everyone is lining up to live in the USA and not some epic shithole country like CHINA.

because he is one of the best ones and did in one year (while getting hassled nonstop by media) more stuff than most presidents do in their entire term.

Pretty sure hillary was the favorite among children.

this guy gets it

Anyone who thinks the alternative was 'the best person' should not be allowed to reproduce.

not because they wanted to see Republican tears though, that's my whole point

If you have to choose between a truck of manure and a piece of dog crap, one is better.

So do children make good decisions or bad ones? Which is it?

Because we’re still the best country on the planet. The rest of the world hates us cause they ain’t us.

still better then listening to your soy ass, people voted in trump because we hate all that your kind are, the fact you and your soy bretheren breathe still on this planet disgusts our entire country. the fact your filthy EU Gernigger ass is still alive is because we still need to fix the retarded fuckery in our own country brought about by your faggy EU soyniggery.

children don't vote, so that's irrelevant. I'm not talking about children, you are. I'm talking about voting for someone out of spite

Oh no a trade war, where Americans arent being killed in some desert shithole, how horrible.

>The reality where the other thing happened would be better, because I said so
Imagine someone in the Clinton timeline making that argument for trump

1 post by this id

>I'm not talking about children,

>is something a child would do.

No, you brought up children as a comparative measure of good decision making.

>we hate all that your kind are
That's fine, but how is this complete moron fixing that? He swings left, he swings right, says 1 thing today, another thing tomorrow and can't get any bills passed. And that is destroying the soys how?

>The reality where the other thing happened would be better, because I said so
>The other thing would be worse because I said so

That was YOUR argument, not mine. Clinton isn't relevant, she lost, she's out of the picture, done, forget her. Talk about the actual president now.

a billionaire with an IQ of 150 by the estimate of Jordan Petersen?
oh you poor moron. Cry moar, faggot

Trump's not even that big a piece of crap but Hillary may as be a landfill of manure.

I am totally ok with trump, he's not my ideal president but it could be a lot worse

may as well*

>Your inability to vote for the best person just out of spite is something a child would do.

>Children don't vote out of spite, that's my whole point.

Are you by any chance retarded?

... said the Eurocucked refugee worshipping sharia apologist. Your Mohammedan masters have trained you well. Maybe you won’t be mowed down by Trucks of Peace today. Nailbomb when?

Nobody’s laughing. What I mostly hear is shrill hysterical bitching.

Also you are right I was a hypocrite, my bad

We've been in a trade war for a long time now. Only a problem for you now because we're done getting our asses kicked while we are asleep at the wheel.

Who else but another fucking sanctimonious aussie? The leafs of the southern hemisphere.

Last time I checked all ur "leaders" were a bunch of perpetually apologetic cucks and ur country belongs to china.

So u can't talk aussie.

Byebye, ANZUS treaty is nonbinding btw-- just a piece of toilet paper no American knows a thing about. You may as well sign urself over to China right now. Ohh u already did!

>hes simply there to piss off the faggots and retards that be
Okay so he's not doing shit, just being a retard and making lefties shake their heads. And that makes you a winner. Got it. That's fucking retarded, enjoy your shithole.

Please elaborate how an antiwhite open borders complete neoliberal would have increased happiness of the white working class. The thing is like it or not Trump represents what a majority of white Americans perceive as American.

> and on the brink of an actual war with North Korea

You do realize that North and South Korea are now in the process of peace talks, right?

And that the South Korean president credits Trump for making North Korea back down, RIGHT?

We're not collectivists here in America faggot.

I love the butthurt libshits, fake, real, or otherwise. "Muh China takeover" has been parroted for what? 30 years now? Keep dreaming faggot.

I'm embarrassed by the complete break in logic liberals have in their fucked up brain

>1 post by this id
in all fields

>The alternative was just an innocent abuela who wanted the best for everyone.
Before taking cheap shots at the US, your country is becoming Canada, complete with moral policing, brainwashing constituents with propaganda and a cultural shift for the sake of keeping you all at odds while your govt pushes your shit in. Fuck off faggot. Don’t throw stones living in a glass house, hypocrite.