MAX budget anime

Through either fortune or happenstance, you are going to bankroll your own anime series. You pick the studio, talent, whatever.
But here's the kicker, you're going to blow a obscene amount, tens of millions of dollars, on it. Filthy stupid rich budget. What would you do to show everyone just how great you are with blowing money?
You have a budget of $245,050,000
>I'd make a 48 episode long adventure anime series. The real fun? Each OP & ED is different every single episode with a full length (not TV size), licensed music track to go with them. Just because I could.

A 110 episode direct-to-VHS gayass space opera based on my favorite poorly written history novels.

I'm a sakugafag so I'd probably just hire an army of animators (along with some big names for specific jobs) to have the whole thing animated on ones. Also, it wouldn't be digital. I'd have them do it on cels like the old days, except the cels would be scanned at ultra high resolution with modern technology.
As for what I'd actually do, I've wondered about it for years and I'm not too sure. I don't have the talent to write something of my own, and I wouldn't trust an original work to be good just because I throw a lot of money at writers. So I'd probably go with an adaptation of something good. I'll probably catch some flak for this, but right now what I'd most like to see is MiA's next arc animated as a movie.
Having Bonedaddy animated on ones using cels would let me finally die happy.

I'd also throw a lot of money at the composers to make the OST. Kevin Penkin did a good job but I'd like to hear something "grander" for the movie, especially all of Bondrewd's posing. Something with a full orchestra would be nice.

The Passion of the Christ

12 episode cute girl anime where nothing happens but every scene is animated to the point of motion sickness

I know they spent a lot of money on it, but the overall look of everything just makes me feel ill. It might be great, but I won't watch it just because of how it looks. Fight me.

A warhammer 40k anime with top tier animation, music and voice cast.

>According to Masamune Sakaki, a CG creator in the anime industry, an average 13-episode anime season costs around 250 million yen (or $2 million)
So, about 60 seasons of an anime with twice an average budget? Easy. I'll take 15 years straight of Aria adaptations.

>free promo keychains handed out at cons
>60FPS
>OST with new ED song every ep
>rest of money goes to paying the staff decent amounts

I would use it to bankroll a 50 episode Gundam series with Tomino directing and a shit ton of other animators coming on for different episodes. I also wouldn't air a single episode until it's all 100% done and then throw it all up at once on Netflix or whatever streaming service I felt wouldn't fuck it all up.

I buy the rights to make a completely faithful, full length Negima adaptation, finally breaking the Akamatsu adaptation curse and giving fellow fans what they've been waiting literally over a decade and like, 4-5 attempts for. Unsure about the studio, but maybe Ufotable or Madhouse. They'd be pretty good for when the Shounen kicks in. Would definitely bring back all the original cast, but unsure on who I'd get for music, since I don't know too many names in that area.

Would probably end it all with a few movies set after chapter 353 and before the timeskip, detailing everything that happened between it and Nagimaker battle to finally give some fucking closure. Should be able to make Akamatsu roll with it with enough money.

Berserk, from the start up until current, as faithful as possible, no CGI, top-tier voice actors even for the dub, animate every fight, and set it to the best soundtrack money can buy. Have Miura around for consultation.

>Have Miura around for consultation
Have fun caving to his demands of adding IM@S idol cameos in the anime.

High quality Wheel of Time anime faithfully adapting the entire series except for the Brandon Sanderson bits that diverged from Rigney's notes.

> What would you do to show everyone just how great you are with blowing money?
I hire Fukuda, since there's no way I could possibly blow money better than he can. I look forward to seeing how many A-listers work on the OST for his QUALITY-ridden mess of recycled footage.

LotGH is not gay.

Cel shaded Spirit Circle, maybe.

GitS: Final GiG with 26 episodes, each episode 1 hour long Netflix style.

A faithful adaption of pic related. Use all the money on making it perfect.

Dorohedoro deserves a fucking anime.

>What would you do to show everyone just how great you are with blowing money?
Resurrect Tomoko Kawakami and Noboru Yamaguchi so we can have Aria redone in 1080p and a conclusion to ZnT.
If there's money left, Sora no Woto S2.

If I fail to bring them back to life, I'd use all the money to kill Daiz.

Flying Witch but longer and with Shinkai visuals + more China-butt. The leftover money can be spent on alcohol.

>What would you do to show everyone just how great you are with blowing money?
Id ask kyani to make nichijou s2.
It'd have ridiculous forced animation thats just going to piss people off by how shit content its animating, really noisy and busy screen with nothing to focus on. Zero funny jokes, just lolrandom family guy tier nonsense, and bd that costs 500$ so even the few retards that do buy it are going to regret it.

>If I fail to bring them back to life, I'd use all the money to kill Daiz.
If you fail, you've already spent the money.

I would fund that feature length children's film that Ohira said he was interested in making ten years ago. Pay for him and all his friends to go wild. All the animators from Hakkenden and Akira will be on it.

Alternatively, give it all to Naoko Yamada and give her full creative independence.

I'd obviously check its viability beforehand.

Revive Gainax and have them faithfully adapt Biscuit Hammer with the Pillows for the soundtrack. All the fights will be fully animated.

> feature length children's film
>All the animators from Hakkenden and Akira will be on it.
I think we can do without another Tree of Palme.

I was thinking more like Wanwa.