(((They))) are trying to shut down the most important pizzagate related news story (currently)

(((They))) are trying to shut down the most important pizzagate related news story (currently).

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

Pizzagate is real. CIA claws are reaching far and wide throughout the world. The governments are full of pedophiles, which are in control of military state.

There are a lot of paid Lithuanian shills trying to disprove this story. Don't fall for them. Their view of the story makes no sense. They are trying to falsify the facts. There was no reason for Drasius Kedys to kill people other than to protect his daughter from government pedos and take revenge into his own hands. The police men are in the same bed with pedos. Why would Drasius sister fight the state and everyone if she had a well paying job and risk her life if her brother was in the wrong, even after his death? Why would the screaming daughter, wanting to be with her grandmother fake her emotions? Don't fall for pedophile shills. They will probably come to this thread. They are already in full force on reddit. If all dots are connected this will lead to USA pedophile ring in high office.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cia-torture-lithuania/senate-report-proves-lithuania-hosted-cia-jail-detainees-lawyers-idUSKCN0RH2YL20150917

We are a satelite state for USA, just like Israel. Our governments worship the same devil. This is of maximum importance. Please sign the petition. This woman cannot return to Lithuania. She will be killed 100%.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

Spread the word. It's time for good people to take back control.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/82fru8/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/
youtube.com/watch?v=TADNDMpJpy8
youtube.com/watch?v=N2p3NEUd5C4
archive.fo/6CsQF
archive.fo/1m4v4
archive.fo/o54J7
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/82f4lg/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/
hooktube.com/watch?v=FPZL5WTilRE
drasoskeliaspartija.lt/frakcija-drasos-kelias-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redditspacing faggot

bump

>inb4 this gets slid

Good post. Bumping for justice.

Get autism activated- anytime we can show the ruling class is a bunch of fucking pedos is good for us

Just watch the video faggot

I have, twice. That doesn't excuse the blatant redditposting.

Daily reminder there was an eternal being that waged war long ago and this is the result. Man-kinds freedom. Two sides constantly fighting each other. One light, one dark. The Zionist state are getting closer and closer to reaching their one goal of the world under Zionism. Believe, remain optimistic and most importantly never lose faith in the creator, God. Have a blessed one folks and thanks for the info.

I guess he's also being gangstalked. Take that loony stuff to /x/.

How is that loony? Have you even watched the vid? How much does Soros pay you out of his Blood Libel pockets?

pedo shills are here

Warning, this gif was too spooky for me.

Gods work OP.

Gods work.

Sure wpuld of helped to have a 2nd amendment

bump

DON'T YOU NERDS KNOW PIZZAGATE WAS THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED?
bump

The shit is real. Look up the Dutroux affair for a pretty well exposed elite pedo ring. It is hard to accept

pedos are animals not worthy of human rights

bump

bump

Disturbing video. The force and effort to take this girl seems like it is something out of a movie.

This faggot kike is going around derailing threads exposing them by calling out redditspacing.
Don't fall for the divide and conquer. This hurts them the most.

Bump

fucking nigger

faggot

exactly but don´t feed him the you´s

bumps

nah he was trolling hence why he put bump. was just posting some classic clowncuckoldry

OP archive that link that was removed in OP pic, that will be alarming to normies.
I'm so sick of these pedos, and all these 240 cops need to hang too

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/82fru8/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/
You mean this one? I don't usually post, mostly lurk. No idea what you mean.

The video of the girl getting forced out of her home was certainly just in his imagination.
You and your pedo friends need to hand, every single one.

how did the little girl get away? why would they ever set a girl free to spill the beans once they start her on this sort of path? is this just Lithuania's retarded potato version of a pedo elite? the people who are really serious about doing this kind of stuff never get caught and they dissolve all evidence in barrels of acid

Where do you think the girl and her mom are now?

>The elites are very careful!
Gonna sacrifice a chicken in my backyard for moloch ;)))

Oh this doesn't mean anything all those pics of children with pizza is just fake shit goy!

>no one gives a fuck about redditspacing
>It’s easier on the eyes you inbred faggot
>user bitches just to bitch
[spoiler]bitch[/spoiler]

bump

you are a idiot.

We gotta keep records of Reddit user.
It's necessary for the day we get to torture and skin these pedos alive.

What's the white house going to do lel.
Nothing. Signed tho.

Trump has put a lot of pedos behind bars.

Fixed slightly

Thanks man. We gotta spread this far and wide.

Love how the second to last comment calls the mod a fascist when it's libcucks who run plebbit

Fuck off pedo shill

I thought Lithuanians saw this guy as a hero against the corrupt state

wew.

something seriously needs to be fucking done about this bullshit.

Damage control here.
Girl and her mother few minutes after being pried away from law obstructing mob and jelly relatives of the jelly father:
youtube.com/watch?v=TADNDMpJpy8

Girl and her mother enjoying normal life:
youtube.com/watch?v=N2p3NEUd5C4

To sum things up: hustler alpha father got jelly after losing the custody to his daughter. "The mother is a poor dumb bimbo - she can't take care of our daughter!!!" - the father claimed. The court doesn't buy it - gives custody to the bimbo. Alpha dad goes kray kray - kidnaps the daughter. "GIVE IT BACK, YOU JELLY CHAD!" - says the mother. Some part-time politician decides to be a white knight. Hustler dad goes into a jelly overload - makes up a story about pedophiles and a deep state (his whole family joins in traumatizing that kid). The court demands them to hand over the goods - the Family resists by summoning frenzied mob of Lithuanian lowbrows. After multiple law obstructions by the mob the right side of the story sends in the police - mob turns out to be nothing more than a bunch of cucks - they step down. The officials makes a great job by making the whole experience to be as traumatizing as it can be.

OP's mother is wanted in Lithuania for things like: defamation, law obstruction and call for violence.

This is everything (You) need to know - now DELET this thread.

bump

I won't forget this. You're gonna have to kill me. I won't let anyone forget.

What sub was this in I could find the post on Reddit I'm not rly good at it

Thanks for the bump

>This is everything (You) need to know - now DELET this thread.

please die

You are so Goddamned naive if you believe most of our leaders are not molesting children and getting away with it. We need to catch and execute the fuckers doing it. Bump.

Look at screenshots of Sup Forums before 2010. Or if you can, find archives of that time.

Everything typed like that, not because of some reddit boogeyman, but because it's easier on the eyes.

Smart people do.
It's just that our (((media))) and the government falsified a lot of shit and now some people believe the mother and some people believe Drasius. Basically he's a martyr made into a criminal. They actually turned the blame on him, calling him a pedo for having a child with a 17 year old, when age of consent here is 16 y/o. It was actually 14 y/o before we joined the EU. Basically nobody cares about what the child wants and what the child says. Everyone's siding with corrupt officials, especially media. We don't have counter media outlets. Everything here is CNN, everyone's licking American boots and sucking on the jewish cock.

Basically after we got free from Soviet Union everyone thought that our media is free and beautiful and shit and after 20 years it turned out that the propaganda was and is still here but it's now blowing from the western jewish pedophilic side. But people fail to see this. Even people who lived under soviet propaganda. It's sad and hilarious at the same time. Also attaching a pic I just found in one of the comments.

You can't find it because Reddit deleted the fucking threads

archive.fo/6CsQF
archive.fo/1m4v4

There's the archives of the threads before they we're shoah'd

archive.fo/o54J7

This one got LOCKED after it reached the front page at 40k+ upvotes.

Its hard to accept the fact for many that both sides, West and East, do not care for us and would much prefer us gone.
People are focused on East that many swallow their pride when it comes to West.
Over here its not as bad as you describe it, people are pretty critical of the West as well.
Most of our Media is centre-ish, maybe slightly towards left because they seem to just copy paste google translate articles from BBC or something.

I would love seeing how much white-hot copper wire can fit between your teeth.

It's almost like they don't want people knowing about how government officials are intrinsically and historically involved in pedophilia child sacrifice and occultism.

bump

Bump

(((government officials)))

wrong
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/82f4lg/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/

didelis, jei tiesa

He linked to the wrong one, this is one got shoah'd

I really hope you die of a heart attack by the end of this month along with the rest of the pedos.

oh shit. that thread did get locked earlier didn't it?

you're glowing a bit too much nigger

That one didn't get locked, that one was just removed off the front page and had its top comments altered.
There were like 3 threads that hit the front page, the one that was verifiably deleted is here

Fuckin christ m8. I guarantee the fucking whitehouse petition EASILY hit 100k today. This shit is fucking insane. There is NO way civilization is going to continue functioning normally as 100s of 1000s of people wake up to this shit more and more everyday.

THIS KIND OF FUCKING SHIT is what should be protested and have people pouring into the streets world wide and regardless if you're left/right this is a non-partisan issue. THIS kind of government is what they want. A all out fucking police state that protects their Sith overlords.

We're in the fuckin shit right now m8. This world is going to have a major, major wake up call soon.

I don't believe a word you're saying. Go to Hell, bitch and take your pedo friends with you.

bump

Fuck man, the battle lines in the war for humanity are becoming clearer every day.

I'm sure 90% of us would volunteer for the front lines. I would in a fucking heart beat.

According to your version, that little girl is the best child actor in history.

It's top of the conspiracy subreddit, but that's basically a containment board

Bomp

hooktube.com/watch?v=FPZL5WTilRE

Thanks for attaching that comment. Story is even more concerning.

he needs to put ALL pedos behind bars

this.

No need.
Let the Legions of Angels take care of them when the time comes.

>behind bars
no seals need to hang them on meat hooks

true, but putting them behind bars is better than them being free

Bump

I don't want to let the angels get all the fun to themselves, man.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't hear about this until now.

Nice digits m8

I tried searching but lithuanian politics is too complicated for me.

The victims' family were part of a political party, most notably the video uploader's mom who's currently in custody.

What were her political leanings? Progressive lesbo-dyke LGBT sjw? Or conservative?

bump

No idea man. It seems like they are just there to fix the broken pedo system and expose everyone but they failed. If you're in a party you're also supposed to have diplomatic immunity but it says in their website that when they got legally elected into our congress (in 2012) after two years their political party got disbanded not by their own will and this party members had to join different parties. The woman that they are currently persecuting was the leader of this party and she had to flee to USA because her diplomatic immunity got revoked by congress (There's also a theory that CIA got one of our presidents removed through fake news because he was against CIA jails in Lithuania also when I say congress I mean Seimas but it's easier for you guys to understand).

CIA jail talk was unrelated but you get the idea. We don't really know what's going on but some really dark shit is happening 100% considering how easily they can get rid of opposition. We have no democracy.

Exactly! It's all the fucking newfags on here that are always talking about reddit spacing.

I distinctly remember this being the norm a number of years ago, but this is first time I have heard anyone else say it.

Yeah? YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL!!!! Those look like total propaganda videos the mom purposefully made, so FAKE!!!!

AND... Why did the drowned dad have CUTS AND BRUISES all over him if he simply fell into a reservoir?!?!?!

embrace the rage user.

embrace the rage. the fire rises

youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

She made her own political party AFTER the pedo shit went down hard. It was a radical conservative movement, mostly because its main people were lower middle class who were fed up with all the bullshit and faggotry. With huge public support she won herself a seat in our parliament, but then ran the fuck off when the pedos saw they couldn't buy her off. Problem was that the movement itself was instantly infiltrated by idiots and shills after it was made and fell apart real fast. It is nonexistent now.

>This world is going to have a major, major wake up call soon.

I fuckin' hope so brothers and sisters. :'(