What was the point of the lesbian belly licking scene? What does this add to the narrative?

What was the point of the lesbian belly licking scene? What does this add to the narrative?

>Sup Forums caring about narratives
>Implying sense and narrative isn't a plot by nornalfags to somehow destroy the industry

>What does this add to the narrative?
My penis

>lesbian

>lesbian

>lesbian

>lesbian

She wanted to drink the blood of a hero, but none of the items or spells at her disposal could cut HIM, so she settled for licking every inch of his body.

>lesbian

To show the viewer that astolfo only likes boys

>Belly licking
>What does this add?
An erection.

>nornalfags to somehow destroy the industry
You don't need normalfags to destroy the industry. Otaku are doing a fine enough job.

>narrative
You are watching the wrong show. The wrong franchise. The wrong medium.

Belly licking.

>her
That's the spirit!

This post doesn't make any sense.

Sometimes erotica is just erotica. There are plenty of other, more serious stories.

>lesbian

>lesbian
>Apocrypha
>Good narrative

>lesbian

This scene develops character and establishes an important plot point of being fucking hot.

I'm saying anime is generally pretty shit, the fate franchise is pretty shit even compared to other anime, and apoc is pretty shit even compared to other parts of the fate franchise. At least if you care about narrative rather than masturbating.

I agree with everything but the last part. I can't masturbate to two scenes in two cours, so it's not even good for that.

Just like in the eyes of an Islamist more advanced societies are destroying themselves by drinking alcohol.

Except instead of alcohol it's this fucking CGI garbage.

Did you forget normalfags have shunned 2D animation back in the early 2000s or is this just you being butthurt over the animal ear show.

>being butthurt over the animal ear show.
I'm butthurt over Kino and Berserk. I don't really give a shit about KF.

Kino and Berserk won't sell though, no matter how much they try to push it.

Doesn't matter, they're already ruined.

And how are Otaku to blame? They are already doing their part by not buying it and making it sell less than the 2D counterpart.

>They are already doing their part by not buying it
Japan had, has, and probably always will have shit tier taste. I doubt the failure of sales for Berserk or Kino is going to stop the 3D trend. Otaku are to blame for their garbage taste. Look at everything coming out this season and upcoming seasons. Isekai and isekai, and if it's not that it's usually something on the level of Keijo or Hundred.

Most isekai flops though and are kept by the more casual manga/LN reader, just compare BD sales with what is the most popular in western websites.

Then why are they being animated at all?

>lesbian

It adds that the narrative is complete shit.

>lesbian

Maybe other works are not willing to be animated, and the studios have to pull in projects to upkeep their workforce.

manga was lewder

God forbid they do anything original

>reddittraps
lmao

Read the novel. Or just watch the rest of the fucking show, because her motivations are quite clearly explained. Also
>lesbian

Sex appeal

Are you dumb? If the otaku aren't buying all the shit they did the industry would've collapsed a long time ago. The only reason they still sell is because those are the only people willing to buy blurays.

>lesbian

>lesbian

So you understand why she's pissed when she gets cucked to death.

why is she(male) so ripped? looks like a fucking stick in the anime.

>lesbian

t'was edgy

Seriously anyone person that makes a retarded /u/ thread on here needs to permanently banned. This is like the 5th fuckin one this week keep that shit off here.

It's just pure spam now. Not every fuckin thing is yuri you fucking retard.

>lesbian