CANT CLOG THE HOGG

>When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to

CANT CLOG THE HOGG

Whatever.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

David ZOG is a fucking actor who should be school-shooted and raped.

>raped
It's called getting culturally enriched user.

Please let this faggot get shanked to death.

I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS THIS FAGGOT

Eat shit and die

>your vote isn't the one I want it to be, you're doing democracy wrong
Well at least no one is going to accuse him of being intelligent. Seriously though how obvious is it that he's a pawn being used to propagandise young soon to be voters?

This little Shitlib faggot made me join the NRA, GOA, and buy a gun. Thanks, Jew Fag!

I still think he's hot and I would love to drink down his young and full spurts of boy juice.

I think hes hot and would love to pump him full of gloriously thick loads.

Who?

Why? He is the best thing to happen to the 2A in awhile

Heil Hoggler!
I'm with him!
Making America's Schools Safe Again!
Hogg for Prez 2032!

im kinda sad some other poor fucker took a bullet and got put 6 feet under and this cocksucker lived

HOGGWASHED

OP's generation was raised by faggots, I can at least understand why he is fucked up mentally, even though I think a highway sniper should take his scalp off.

His 15 minutes went fast I almost missed hogg posting

He's the poster boy for fetal alcohol syndrome

Government is old. Technology is new. It's more like when a bitch ass teenager thinks he knows it all until he gets a fucking reality check, moves the fuck out of mommy and daddy's house and a nigger robs him at gun point because he lives in the ghetto because of his student loan debt and he suddenly realizes the world isn't the fucking pink cotton candy wonderland his little bitch ass naive young self thought, and when a hungry nigger appears, all your SJW bullshit will be as frail as your life if he's a jumpy racist crack head or some militant nigger. You fucking gen Z fags. How do you even make it through life without helmets. You cannot be this stupid.

DAVID ZOG IS THE GUY WHO THINKS HIS ENEMIES CEASE BEING HIS ENEMIES BECAUSE HE WAS NICE TO THEM. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

That's why he was picked. So you cant see passed your vanity and desire for the flesh. I bet you think of yourself as a competent and even slightly intelligent male too. Ironic you can be so easily manipulated to do what is terrible for you by the IDEA of fucking a man who agrees with the same ideology.

You fuck an anus. You are a disgusting abomination. You literally make love to a hole used to expel shit. You fuck a sewage system. You're an abomination.

Motherfucker threatened to not go back to school until gun control is enacted, and there are only two possibilities from that.

Either truancy officers get called on his ass and FORCE him to go to school....

OR, he is too old for school.