The Final Redpill
Reduce the US population to 70 million by 2025
youtube.com/watch?v=i2LO56RbkG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFOfcP3eA5w
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
yahoo.com/lifestyle/men-apos-sperm-counts-dropping-074720787.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171030134631.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/youth-suicide-rates-rising-school-and-internet-may-blame/356539001/
nbcnews.com/feature/college-game-plan/mental-health-problems-rising-among-college-students-n777286
befrienders.org/suicide-statistics
wsws.org/en/articles/2003/04/canc-a26.html
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130110.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It won't be 2025 and there is no set plan on numbers as of yet, too many variables.
What they want is a window. A window to implement their Zionist world government to control a low small, controllable and low IQ population.
The dominos to implement this are already in place and they are itching to knock over the first one. But they are patient, so so patient. They have been waiting for so long, but they know they only have one chance. That window will only be open once or lost forever.
The Jew takes his time, plays the long game and that is why they are winning.

>It won't be 2025 and there is no set plan on numbers as of yet, too many variables.
plausible.
>The Jew takes his time, plays the long game and that is why they are winning.
confirmed, however it's already underway, one only has to look outside his window and see the chemtrails
dropping fertility rates, increased rates of cancer and depression etc.

How is that bad? We need to reduce the population. Kill all non-whites and maintain the white population at a stable level.

They are not looking for a population capable of critical thought.

It's all apart of an eternal being's plan who waged war long ago. Zionists are so close to their goals. Everything is working, hence the success, hence the mass ignorance.

>It's all apart of an eternal being's plan
This video and it's symbolism seems to certainly indicate it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFOfcP3eA5w

>Use VIRTUAL SHIELD to protect your privacy & take an extra 30% OFF your first term with promo code

Really?

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

My, oh my. What a wonderful video you've presented to me. Wow the details in it are so,so, breath taking.

it's all symbolism which the average proletariat will not understand it.

>200 million less mutt-goblins
>bad
No

You got it wrong. You’re marked for extermination.

This

The guidestones are a big symbol too. Like a first set of commands by Moses that are to be erased since the goyim are busy serving the golden calf and yeezus piece.
The GG are not meant to be taken literally. Yes however you are correct about zionists. They see world pop falling 90% and wish to cut ties with the faithless majority comprised of deadweight degenerates. Its less about controlling goyim destiny and more about safeguarding their own eternal city and rebuilding the temple that is about to be decimated by infidels.

Don't be paranoid into NWO fantasy. For Zion is like a heaven to a refugee's imagination and this fallen tech world of tyrants is a hell already outside the sanctuary of church and family of christ.

>based brahmin

Its just paranoia over what documents or people appear to imply. Plus third world struggles.
There is no genocide happening in the first world.
I cannot see why you all get so worked up.

>There is no genocide happening in the first world.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171030134631.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/youth-suicide-rates-rising-school-and-internet-may-blame/356539001/
nbcnews.com/feature/college-game-plan/mental-health-problems-rising-among-college-students-n777286

>yahoo.com/lifestyle/men-apos-sperm-counts-dropping-074720787.html
They don't know why it could just be the diet, that does not constitute a genocide.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171030134631.htm
Again, they don't know why, it could be that more cases of depression are being cited the less it is stigmatised.
You are paranoid to extreme saying its genocide. Am I surrounded by madmen?

We need to fight this. Make babies. You don't want to go through Hell on Earth alone.

FUCKINg pisses me off every day. Can't even see the unobstructed sun anymore

There are too many people we need to stop making babies you moron. The world will end up in a hunger crisis if we don't act responsibly.
I say bring in the one child rule and make it law.

>tfw jews say they want a dumb and docile population to control likely someone they can also relate to
>fits the definition of pajeet. docile, small dick and ugly so jew women won't want, low IQ but not super violent, second in nepotism to jews
>jews shipping pajeet around the world
checks out.

Maybe for africa.

>I don't believe it so it's not true

This. Go to a Church to find a Christian wife. Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe, the important thing is that she does. Have a lot of kids.

>memeflag

Humanity should definitely spend what precious little resources are left, in our only and temporary home, and use them to make walmart goods and fill infinite plywood shitbox homes with infinite brainwashed moron laborers, forever, until there is nothing left.

That's how intelligence works you tit.
You haven't proven a genocide by a long shot, grow up or take your meds.
Do you even know what a memefag is you retard?

Oh, memeflag. sorry, I guess your right, well I'm so sorry.

Everybody agrees that world population has to decreese. What they dont understand is the impact and significance this will have.

When you go from 8 billion to 500 million, population is easy to control. Now they will implement population control mechanism like, at most 2 kids, only healthy kids etc. But all of this will be directed to poor and working population. The rich will have 4-5 kids each. What we will end up with is that the elite is literaly taking over the earth with their gene pool. This is the end game.

>Reduce the US population to 70 million by 2025

that's a good thing

Now that I can believe might take place, which is why laws apply to everyone, so it cannot happen.

>Everyone agrees
I see the world as a workforce, even the retarded ones called subsaharans but I dont believe in equality so they don't get to pilot ships or be doctors.

We do not even want this shit on x so chillout.

>The Final Redpill

I see what you are trying to do and it isnt going to work.

>You haven't proven a genocide by a long shot
The statistics are clear in the last 45 years suicide rates have increased by 60% worldwide.
befrienders.org/suicide-statistics
Fertility has dropped by 50 percent over the past 40 years.
Cancer cases have increased 57% in the last 20 years.
wsws.org/en/articles/2003/04/canc-a26.html

(((pure coincidence)))

You think God is behind it then? because man most certainly is not, not by his own free will that is. Perhaps by pure chance but that does not constitute a genocide.

God has nothing to do with this.
It's obviously humans doing this to other humans.

Your paranoid and need to take a breath.
Once the causes are figured out properly the thing will be attempted to be rectified, thus proving no-one was behind it.
That's the way it always works.

Explain

IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN THEY ALREADY HAVE WHAT THEY WANT you dumb nigger

Low IQ populace is not controllable, see Africa and the Middle east

The real question one has to ask is are those figures the result of a deliberate plan or is it just humans being stupid and poisoning and kill ourselves. I don't know how I can stress this next point enough but the price and the pauper both are prisoners of the pyramid. Even those at the top have limited power. Sure they can use propaganda and media, aka magic, to twist reality but it will snap back eventually. They also like to exaggerate the degree of control they really have. In reality they are stuck on this ride the same as you are me.
I am not saying they don't have and are trying to enact some plan but I am telling you at best they can try to nudge us in one direction or another they do not have complete and total control, no one does.

Yeah the most controllable people on earth are Swedes and east Asians. And they also happen to have the highest IQ.

We had an exponential growth, it's obvious that people will choose suicide before living a subpar life.

Muh jews, muh conspiracy, muh freakin head.
This whole board.
I wish people would grow up.

Deep thought user. We are all on the same train and I like how this pictured in snowpiercer movie. I guess they are the boggeymen who do the right thing. I mean if we’ve fucked up then someone has to control the fall and avoid maximum damage

Who commissioned the GGG?

Such little faith in the human condition.
Were not even hungry yet, that logic doesn't stand.

>Reduce the US population to 70 million by 2025
Is probably a good idea.

Reducing it to 0 would be even better

So basically “more knowledge, more cuckoldry”?

>I guess they are the boggeymen who do the right thing
I never said that. Our current elite, those at the top of the pyramid, have abandoned their duty. In a traditional hierarchy no man should feel ashamed for being in the middle or bottom because every man has his place and all are working toward some transcendent goal. Our current crop of criminal leaders actively attempt to harm those at the bottom. They are evil and reality sooner or later will deal with them, no one escapes their karma. My point was is they have not as much control as they pretend to have. They like to make people believe they have more power then what they really posses so that the people on the bottom fear them and let them get away with a bit more.
They very well may have all these grand plans but they can barely do a school shooting without shit fucking up what makes you think they have the ability to make all the other more complex stuff work perfectly?

How many counties would have to reach 0 population before Estonia matters?

Yes but that's a tall order. Would take some massive events

I don't know, but I hope most of them do

wake up, bruce. the game is almost over.

>The elite are behind random violence for the purposes of gun control, we don't know how, we just know it.

Take your meds. Pic related and other mythical tales.

anyone have the image of america's projected population for 2025 from deagel?

According to the Talmud and Orthodox Juadism, the end of the world will be in 2239 (source: wikipedia)
The Jews are trying to take power so they can cause the end of the world on this date

If you don't think they are at least managing the media reaction to the shooting, poorly I might add, then you are deceiving yourself. Read Bernays, using the media to shape and regiment the masses has been going on for a long time.

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

>He thinks it won't be exclusively whites that are killed

Lmao. Shout out to sgt report.

You know, for a shill you do your job poorly
I might have to speak to your manager

(((They))) Won't succeed. It's already been spoken. They lost. Thanks for playing kikes.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

PREPARE YOURSELF

REPENT

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

The Jews have planned this for CENTURIES
The Jews started WW1 to weaken the Ottoman Empire so Israel could be created
The Jews provoked the Germans into doing the Holocoust so that they would gain sympathy for Israel
The Jews established the Soviet Union and subverted the United States of America to gain influence over world affairs
The Jews caused the Iraq War, Arab Spring, etc to create Greater Israel
The Jews are destabalizing Europe to establish totalitarian control over Europe
In 2239, the Jews will have succeeded in establishing a global (or possibly even interstellar) ZOG and begin the end of the world predicted in the Talmud

Then why has it not worked on you?
You see yourself above the common man?
Im just a hippy who sees past these conspiracies, which I should believe since I have scizophrenia and you do a piss poor job of convincing me.

that's better 4/5

Well idk about the shooting tho but then it’s a viscous circle where elites eventually become greedy towards the end of the cycle and have to be replaced/overthrown but as they have let their roots so deep into the power thus requiring devastating methods to fix it. Maybe they are not that powerful but enough to contain different narratives and subject most of the population to theirs.

They can't and they won't explain shit because there ain't nothing worth explaining.

If (((they))) wanted to reduce the population to 70 million they wouldn't be in favor of importing unlimited amounts of brown people in defiance of federal law.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take any apocalypse predictions seriously when they mention "half-shekels".

Jesus also explicitly said nobody can know the hour of judgment so this is just mental masturbation

Trumps doing a great job making it look like he's not slowly heading right toward this outcome.

its not a prediction on the day because no man not even jesus knows the day

but we can know the timewindow

I don't know why I argue with people like you, a compulsion maybe or perhaps for those that lurk.
>You see yourself above the common man?
It is not really about how I see myself. No two men are equal everyone exists in a hierarchical relationship to every other person. Naturally some are more intelligent then others and some have stronger will or more drive.
Am I better then a large chunk of the masses, yes, but only in some respects. In other ways I may exists at a lower level. It is easy to see how the game is rigged when you don't play the game. I don't watch tv or movies, I don't listen to the radio, and the bulk of the books I read are from centuries past.
Doe that really make me better?

Can an user Enlighten me as to when the MSM STOPPED getting it's talking points from D.C.? Yes even Faux News gets their (((RightSide))) talking points from D.C.

>2239
More like 2039.

Maaaaaannnnn. That's Kenshiro.

Also, WATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT WATAHHHH

I think you believe too much that people fall for propaganda.
And saying that random violence is created by the elite is just poppycock, they don't have to create it they can sit back and watch. So maybe gun control comes about because of it but no-one pulled the strings.

Very needed
nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130110.html

>I wish people would grow up.
>15 posts by this ID
really jogs my nogging

>low iq detected
Amount of posts does not equal childishness

>European white population is decreasing
>nigger population exploding
>pajeet population exploding

You're right it's totally Europeans fault. We should not have children and kill ourselves because pajeet and motomba don't like using condoms and have 10 children each that westerners have to feed.

Honestly how is this our responsibility or fault? We have no ethical duty to enable these people to breed as much as they want by feeding them. We could easily solve overpopulation if we let nature run it's course and stop feeding every useless eater in the world.

Show your flag for just a sec, bud.

>I think you believe too much that people fall for propaganda.
because they do, it is a very effective tool. In the past it was called magic but it is all the same shit. They insert symbols into your brain and hijack your psyche. You insert enough symbols into enough peoples heads, change enough minds, and you will cause reality to manifest in a new way. You don't have to believe me just look at all the different companies spend on advertising. That is proof enough that it works and that is the basic bitch of manipulation.
>And saying that random violence is created by the elite is just poppycock
It is like you don't read what I post. Earlier in the thread I wrote "If you don't think they are at least managing the media reaction." That sentence implies that I concede the possibility that they did not plan the event only manage the media narrative after.
Please try to keep up, if I was paying you to shill I would demand a refund for poor performance.

fuck off with this conspiracy shit

Yet another russian disinformation campaign...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus
Will you guys never learn?

Who's talking about foreign nations? We have enough of a problem as it stands without being a thirdworld shithole.
>It is like you don't read what I post.
I realised that after I posted, sorry. Only human.

>If you don't think they are at least managing the media reaction

Well on that point it has to be said that sensasionalism sells, you don't have to buy into the brainwashing to enjoy the latest story. People would demand it after it was gone. What do you propose they report it like? Is there another way or are you just fantasising

and how did you detect my alledgedly "low iq" then, son?

With a symbol for earth mother and a scrying, how do you think?

No, the mutt goblins are the dumbasses (((they))) are setting up to inherit the earth after they kill all us white folk.