SOYGOY IS NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARING WAR ON US

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

This disingenuous and condescending brainlet teams up with (((Halsey))) to circlejerk about how they "BTFO muh alt right". At this stage, he is Kraut 2.0. He can't stop it, despite saying he is done talking to alt-righters. Sargon is somehow absolutely triggered and does nothing than bitching since months.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvoBBhkTAjo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1-Tm4T78Nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He now resigns to demoralizing and blackpilling, trying to get the comment section under his control.

He is also bitching about Enoch, get this to TRS, Enoch needs to know. Fucking coward.

>pls help Sup Forums someone is hurting my feelings on the internet
Personal army etc.

(quints)
checkd

Do you seriously think anyone is going to listen to 1h of some nobody trashtalking?

YOU NOW THE DRILL

HE IS HAVING A COMPLETE MENTAL MELDDOWN IN HE COMMENT SECTION

>screencapping your own posts

It really wasn't me, some other german.

I think he is scared of how big of a target he has made himself in the eyes on lunatic left.
Everyone who isn't a neomarxist is a nazi in their eyes.
Security isn't going to be always there to deal with them.
In those situations it is safer to send the signal that you are a nazi that will punch back harder.
Sending signals of weakness will just invite more trouble.

LAST NIGHT
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU

>You are all internet activist cucks
>Proceeds to post political internet videos whilst raising his wifes child
OHNONONONONONONO

You don`t know what the fuck you`re talking about.

t. Weak faggot

IN THIS DREAM
I'M DANCING RIGHT BESIDE YOU

What is his problem?

btw just don't pay attention,OP. Faggots like you and this fat-ass burn their fuel too quick.

He's kind of right though, the alt-right is a joke.

According to alt-hype Sargon is a white guy who lied about being part black

Back to /bl fingolian.

Wait... None if you are actually taking the alt-right meme seriously are you?

>Not Oswald Mosley and his black shirts

WE WUZ ALT-RIGHT PRAISE KEK HEIL SPENCER OUR LEADER AM I RIGHT GUYS?
Lol, who the fuck cares what he says about the ''alt-right''

Found the weak faggot

How would Sargon know? He's done nothing to demonstrate that he has any accurate idea what the alt-right is about, just baseless, self-evidently wrong assertions that he condescendingly demands that alt-righters take without explanation.

Who fucking cares

WOW, How do we stop him?

>"radical fringe movement"
>Sargon implying anyone knows who he is off the internet

He's mad Spencer is a household name in America and got wrecked by him, basically.

"alt-right" has some foundations similar to what people on Sup Forums believe, and when these foundations are criticized Sup Forums jumps in to defend and gets grouped up with alt-right meme unwillingly but inevitably.

At this point in time, Sargon is a non-issue. If he wants to go to war with a blob of anonymous shit-posters, then fine, let him chase his white male.

> RARE
> CHECKED

And also agree.

Shhhh the alt-right beign a meme is a meme.
Meta meme.

this

So you're saying that the alt-right has more members then sargon has supporters? This level of fucking delusion.

Antifa finns need to go back to pleddit.
I see your liberalist shilling in every fucking thread, you smell like a (((goblin))).

fact is that this guy is a real intellectual. it's time to accept that maybe just maybe hes right about some things?

stop sperging out and actually listen for a minute.

Reading through those comments...Holy duck...these liberalist fucks entire worldview is heh who cares if the world is going to hell. Give me more dopamine.

Its fairly obvious he's been bought out recently. This is a huge shift from his usual shitty, uninteresting topics.

He's not an intellectual. He's a failed game developer who speaks with an exaggerated posh accent. The only people who fall for his schtick are stupid Americans who've never met an English person before.

>personal
>when it's about your entire race
?????

Wow. So you guys thought you offed Thunderf00t. You thought you won against Kraut.

But look... here come Vee and Sargon. And guess what.. they aren't giving up. And look at what's happening to you.

It's kind of amazing. This isn't over. I wouldn't be surprised if Kraut and Thunderf00t make a triumphant return soon.

Just cause you can't debate a gypsy and a brit. It's pretty great.

This isn't Sup Forums
This is Sup Forums, bullying people for their political views is 90% of this board.

Show your flag

I would say that the spirit of the Alt-Right has more supporters. I mean, they helped get Trump elected.

And yeah, people either don't know him or think he's a goon off the internet. Also, it doesn't help that he sounds and looks like a fucking poor Briton from the 19th century.

The guy is not good for primetime.

You guys are retards.
Sargon redpills normies.
He is first step down rabbit hole for most anglos.
Even if you don't agree with him let him pull overton window right with you.
Only after he starts pulling left go against him.

>they aren't giving up.
Kraut lasted for about a year while getting constantly btfo'd, I'd be extremely disappointed if Sargoy falters faster

>Only after he starts pulling left go against him.
He felt the need to "punch right" more and more often lately, so that's exactly what's happening right now.

alt-right isn't a thing.
he isn't declaring war on you.
you're not alt-right
you're a shill

>Even if you don't agree with him let him pull overton window right with you.
He's a basic bitch mid-2000's liberal who hates SJW's only because they make liberals look bad to non-liberals.

SARGON TO DEBATE YOUTUBE'S #1 MARXIST.

The fuck is wrong with this shithead? Is his ego really so out of whack? Or has he been offered shekels for treason?

He doesn't redpill shit. He's a kike and it's become more clear as time goes on.

>The event antifa "interrupted" was a talk with him and a jew
>The stream he whines about the altright on is with a jew
>His family name is Jewish
Oy vey Carl's a kike

He is selling out.

Fuck off filthy mongoloid

I hope the marxist rapes him and throws him into fucking gulag.

OHOHOHOHO

His ideology IS his ego, it's where he places his identity.
That is why get got so butthurt when Spencer said to him that he 'isn't as smart as he thinks he is' and it's why he gets butthurt when people attack liberalistism, he feels like people are attacking him personally.

He's Sup Forums's best ally and if you don't realize that you're either a shill or a brainlet.

Didn't Sargon try to say at one point that he wasn't a cuck for raising another man's child? And now he's trying to use it as an insult?

o i am laffin

You mean jerk each other off?

He's not punching right, he is punching stupid.
Do not reveal your power level until its accepted in mainstream politics dumb dumb.
Yeah so?
He goes against your biggest enemy.
SJW have institutional power and they should be main target not basic bitch mid-2000's liberal with no power.
retard alert

It does.
And if it wasn't censored every time you wouldn't be asking this question.

the amount of butthurt newfags responding to this posting is hilarious

>760K subscribers
>"I'm somebody important"

What a retard. By that logic Reviewbrah is more important than he is.

He's an irrelevant faggot so he has no place on Sup Forums
Stop spamming e-nobodies.
Also I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums over the age of 18 are against the alt right, but even if he explicitly mentioned Sup Forums nobody should give a fuck because, again, this dude is just another attention whore grabbing shekels from kids with no paternal figures.

>Didn't Sargon try to say at one point that he wasn't a cuck for raising another man's child?
Yeah, he said he's cucking the other guy.

That's true though

Sargon has outlasted his usefulness. Time to troll him into oblivion. He can either accept the reality of race and human evolution or stick to his atomized individualism.

Don't complain when normal people troll the shit out of him for the latter. It's just laughable. People are sick of it.

>It's Afraid!

>Sargon redpills normies.

He objectively BLUEPILLS them.
The tells them to ignore race, ignore group difference, become isolated from your own people's culture and history. He still believes in egalitarianism, the most blue pilled lie every conceived.

Redpilling is about accepting hard truths. Sargon literally blinds and lobotomizes his audience with the lies that make him feel good.

That's is the case desu

Well he's right on that a lot of you retards here hold view that will never achieve anything. Like deporting all x. Killing all y. Other than that it's just a bunch of random opinions which are either easy to refute or don't hold any ground at all.
To some extend you are right of course, you need to protect culture.
One thing the left and the right forget is that ideologies and utopia's don't work. People in politics will never admit that a mix of ideas is best for all, because that way they don't get elected. You need to have a target audience. Our current democratic voting system is being corrupted more and more and I hope the people in charge see this in time or we're in for a real rough ride. Either way I wouldn't mind a good war either, only after the financial system collapses of course. It's best to be sided with the US I believe, but man I hate those retards.

Sargon is actually really brilliant. You guys have no idea.

I'll make it simple for you retards.
SJW and commies were orbiting just outside overton window pulling it slowly but firmly left.
Bunch of faggots noticed and wanted it back where it was years ago instantly spewing unacceptable by most theories.
Overton window is full of normies who see far left closer to them then alt-right so they will continue falling left.
Without support from masses you can take it your ethnostate, roll it tight and insert in memory hole.
To succeed you have to outjew the jew.
Roll with sargon, let him do gentle redpilling, keep your power level hidden, pull right slowly.

You are the turd in the punchbowl. Do you really think the libtard will treat you any different? The alt right to them are all those who worked to get Trump elected.

blue pill is better then black pill

t. Sargon

You are really pathetic

>let him do gentle redpilling

Gentile blue pilling.
Remember when he said the Rotherham rapes would happen WITHOUT any Pakistani's in Britain?

Ignoring reality is always worse then a few bad feelz.

So how do you goys think this Kraut 2.0 saga will play out this time?

holy fuck did this youtuber really say something?

i've heard that he's literally listened to dozens of audiobooks. how will we ever compete?

>halsey
AHAHAHA the literal boomer kike. So funny when fuentes was debating him and he just says “oh yea, I ‘m jewish” and like 5 people just bust out laughing at him. So fuckin funny. The fuentes puts a pocket knife to the screen and asks Halsey if he wants to talk about Israel.

> masses
> some eceleb
Look, I know it’s core to the eceleb narrative that thots like Spencer, Southern, Sargon, etc make some sort of appeal to the masses, but it’s not even close to true. Youtube is just another echo chamber where the audience comes to the message pre-radicalized and already faithful. It’s like Christian radio: nobody converts to Christianity because of a radio sermon, but rather the audience is already faithful and tunes in for reinforcement. Sargon never moved a soul to the right.
The most effective redpill is living in proximity to blacks or refugees or Jews. Seeing their shit go down wakes you up. Sargon does not.

Has he taken things personally? Spencer called him out on being such a terrible debater and he's probably taken a lot of heat from alt-right trolls.

Yeah but heres the thing, he and halsey where right. The Alt right are morons and give the left everything they want wrapped in a nice little bow for CNN to show the normies.

>Jews are smart

>Literally the most collectivist group self interest orientated people in the West.

>not an argument

He said some stupid shit.
Who cares.
Most people are not interested in politics, just in their own interest.
They gravitate toward left because gibs.
You have to give them something they want or convince they they want it .
Masses will not just say 'OK, gas the jews,race war now' unless society collapses.
You want to go that far or just let centrists pull right slowly.

There is no White culture tho different areas have different culture jesus have you ever left the house? Anyone that thinks a White Aussie is the same as a fucking french fag because our genes are sort of similar maybe?? needs to be gassed.

>declaring war on an amorphous concept or idea
why do people keep doing this

salt- right branlets will be smahsed by Liberalists™

Guess that means Commies should be left alone then? Man people have been declaring war on Ideologies ever since some mother fucker thought worshipping animals was better than worshiping ancestors

that's subjective, no one knows how the message will resonate because it hasn't been out there in nearly a century. they're convinced that their middle-way unoffensive lolbertarianism (+English conceptions of health care, the state, and no guns goy) will propel them, i'm convinced that that is exactly the reason they'll go by unnoticed and be ignored.

Some big quints you have there

I'm ignoring you false dichotomies.
The point is, only idiots trust liars. And Sargon tells a lot of lies. Especially when he doesn't agree with reality.

youtu.be/Y1-Tm4T78Nc