USA

>USA
>91 whites die every day from opiod overdose
>121 white suicides per day
>80% of white Americans are overweight and/or obese
>White men are in the lowest quintile for college enrollment

And you posted big boobies to distract from all the FACTS because?

traditional mexicans are the future of our country, skin color doesn't matter, American Values do.

You forgot 53%

Holy shit, this country is over, isn't it?

Young big boobies to be specific. Imagine how puffy her nipples are on her budding breasts.

my god, i would make 8 healthy and strong catholic conservative white mexican babies with her

>ethnostate
>91 whites are cured of disease/disfigurement per day
>121 White children are born per day
>80% of the population are casual body builders
>white men are the most advanced specimens and are viewed that way

Yup.

the whites who are suiciding and drug overdosing and failing to get into a college already live in 95% white neighbourhoods.

Infact, the more white an area, the more suicide, more obesity and more overdosing happens

I need name Jorge

It needs to be 100% White AND 100% redpilled

She has a weird face shape. It looks swollen and undefined despite her being in shape.

hahahaha i bet you think you have better complexion when you shave the beard and put on a wig

Source?

this isn't the source but its common knowledge

I think it's her native genetics that make her look weird. Look at her cheekbones, she looks retarded.

I think you're probably gay

Her body is great, that's not the problem. Her face isn't feminine, she also has a short and thick neck. If she gained 15 pounds, she would look horrific.

>traditional mexicans are the future of our country
lol no.

>she looks retarded
that's the asian part in her, there are a shitload of asians in mexico fyi

I don’t think you grasp how sources work

I guarantee you’re not the looker yourself

Fuck that shit.

I never said I was. I'm just pointing out that she's not as attractive as the Mexican user insisted. Now stop white knighting for some picture of a girl.

The US is dead. Shame, I wanted to move there and have lots of kids but I don’t want them to fucking die because tyrone does a drive by on them.

Shes ugly, could care less about boobs, hows her ass.

Now do the stats or cock size

that's her trace indio blood duh
hapa faces also look like that

>She has a weird face shape. It looks swollen and undefined
>Look at her cheekbones, she looks retarded.
> Her face isn't feminine, she also has a short and thick neck.
legit autism

Chinks and Japs will take over the world.
Pajeets will work in the factories

it's funny because this is what the (((alt-lite))) is pushing now

That would only happen if you move to 0.2% of the country.

>source: my ass

Whites in the US are aging and dying out.
I read that black women are more muscular on average than white men, in the US. I assume because the average white man is so elderly.

Wow, those are some big cocks. Do you like yours clipped or unclipped. Who am I kidding you love the big unclipped foreign cocks.

Wow a lot of oxymorons in your post. The Catholic church hates whites now since Africa is the only place its doing well.

I thought retards couldn't tell face details.

are the sources 40+ used up thots with broken pussies (from putting chickens and whiskey bottles inside)?

>race is only skin colors

No you dicklet, the modern gal needs wine bottle sized men. Just admit that you can't compete.

nice delusions

>modern gal
this is why we used to rape thots you know

>t. dicklet

So it isn’t true.

It doesnt matter cause Media and Society is against you, diversity laws and arbitrary authorities in university, ngo or organisations destroy a possible in group behaviour, everyone for themselves but all minorities, in other words Overall climate is anti white, did you forget that even jewtube gets now sued for preventing whites to get jobs, just the tip of the iceberg
But one line argument against your shit claim is SA, Whites live with whites but only are allowed to die in murder raids

>USA
>relevant

50% of global military spending is by the us

world reserve currency etc...

Women have orgasms when men overpower them, this is particularly true when they're ovulating. Doesn't matter the size, just the fact that you can overpower her when she can get pregnant.

And the "policies" of the last few decades has nothing to do with this eh OP?

Go get an actual competent military force, better yet, just import more Hajjis to fuck your women and replace you in 15 years. We need another war to fight, and fighting the Greater European Caliphate will work nicely.

Hispanic North America VS European Caliphate.

No winners.

>~100,000,000 white men
>I'm supposed to care about ~200 uncited deaths

>doesn't matter, American
Nah she's very fuckable. You have to be ultra-gay to think otherwise.

also extremely pointy elbows.