Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Frühjahrsputz Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174274968/Cem-Oezdemir-Ansehen-des-Staates-erodiert-in-breiten-Schichten-der-Bevoelkerung.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-03/damaskus-syrien-reise-afd-kritik-spd-cdu

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)
youtube.com/watch?v=k72ZK8cGmrI (When you are stuck at a few reps)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Other urls found in this thread:

dreckecken-weg.berlin/
m.focus.de/regional/sachsen-anhalt/halle-saale-brutal-und-hemmungslos-ueber-eine-stunde-und-im-wechsel-an-opfer-vergangen_id_8572981.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bremer-is-terrorist-hinrichtungs-video-bleibt-ohne-folgen-a-1196758.html
youtu.be/_uQ87yXo5jU
bild.de/news/2018/freital/freital-urteil-55025678.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LD_AGeSolqA
wuv.de/agenturen/adolf_hitler_erklaert_seine_onlinestrategie
youtu.be/E5CLV1jjvQA
twitter.com/hashtag/Faktenfinder?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/Gensing?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/teamgensing?src=hash
heise.de/tp/features/AfD-Die-Partei-fuer-die-weniger-Intelligenten-3987277.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dreckecken-weg.berlin/

bump

bump

Können wir mit webm related anfangen sauber zu machen? (Wäre echt stark, wenn jemand die blaue Ente in den Vordergrund von diesem *webm stellen könnte)

is this actually a afd action?
bump and hello dear frens

Hey, lads, do any of you have instructions on how to remove stickers from glass/lacquered wood/metal/painted surfaces?
Would acetone in a spray can work for glass?

How will AfD increase its voter base when boomers and neocons will stick with the CDU and no one from other parties will want to switch to AfD? Will Petry’s new party take important votes away from AfD?

Try it with Acetoni (should theoretically work)

>Melde deine Dreckecke
So they decided to finally nuke Berlin-Neukölln?
A bit radical but I can sign this.

If the stickers are poor quality water could suffice
No idea, but Petry is quite hated nao among their base as far as I can tell

sometimes you can heat them up a little (lighter) and then pull it off, on glas acteon might work but you need a schaber or something

IMHO it doesn't matter how the votes turn out, the huge influx and the massive birthrates of Scheißhäuter will ensure an enemy for (most, uncucked) Germans to hate and reunite us. This in return will makes us (again) the enemy of your country. It's all set in stone, just prepare yourself for Anglos vs Krauts 3.0

that webm
the fuck???

m.focus.de/regional/sachsen-anhalt/halle-saale-brutal-und-hemmungslos-ueber-eine-stunde-und-im-wechsel-an-opfer-vergangen_id_8572981.html

We’ll be ready, Fritz.

she collected pawn bottles to have a little more for her family when those apes decided to rape her.
there are entirely new levels of hate and anger i didn't even know exist until now.

saubermachen!

I don't really know what she expected. When i see 4 drunken nig nogs, i bring as many Armlängen between me and them as quickly as possible because there is no possible positive outcome for this. Fuck the Flaschenpfand. Not worth it.

what a shithole
lets change society into an alternativ kindergarten for adhs children.

exactly
ive been reading this last night and the best comment by far has been
>she (56) is collecting bottles
>they (20-25) are drinking beer

no, but on the toher hand it depends on how desperate and tired you are.
maybe she is one of those naive overly nice people that belived that all people are equal.

I just killed for the first time in my life an animal with my hands. Not sure how I feel about it.

>recognize a few days ago that the garage is infested with mice
>set up traps
>catched 3 mice yesterday, all dead
>just checked the garage again
>2 traps are missing
>wtf.jgp
>find one trap on the opposite side where I placed it
>the mouse didn't die instantly and moved it and died afterwards
>one trap is still missing
>my dog enters the garage and suddenly a noise appears under some shelves
>look it up and find the second missing trap
>the mouse is still alive and just it's paw got trapped
>ohfuck.jpg
>the mouse sees me and tries to escape with the trap still attached to its paw
>stupid thing runs into a corner
>I grab a rake and can't decide what to do next
>after 5 minutes of panicking I crush the mouse and the adventure comes to an end
>I'm a killer now

If you can't kill mice without feeling bad, how will you ensure our Endsieg when the time for Rassenkeile is here? Remember: DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

WD 40 = 1min warten =Sticker fällt fast von selbst ab.

>mouse
>regrets
oh come on

Frau Kepetry split from the AfD a long time ago. Your knowledge about happenings in Germany is really dated.

i can relate

>my lazy but industrious cat catches a bird
>brings it into my flat , did not mention anything to me and just keeps looking smug
>keep hearing a constant little whisteling like noise, try to find out whats up
>find the bird
>no outside injuries , no blood.
>kill it?
>don't know what to do
>bird looks up to me frightend and shocked but hopefull
>spend the next 2 hours walking up and down in my patio with that bird in my hand until the bird is able to fly away to the next tree.
>not a killer though

This is unironically needed ,why the fuck do other politicians never do that

Nobody likes Petry. She is just seen as a intriguer. First she staged a coup against Lucke with the help of the right wingers and after he was gone she tried the same against her former allies. Some people even think she was just in the party to destroy it. I always hated her and never understood why Sup Forums loved her so much.

This country is literally in a Weimar Republican tailspin. It doesn't surprise me that the AfD are now stronger than the SPD. They'll be the largest party soon because things keep getting worse.

And for all the kerfuffle about the Essen food pantry requiring valid ID before people could get food, other food panties and other cities did the exact opposite and now deny food aid to all Germans. If you look white you literally have to prove you aren't German. The AfD is going to fucking skyrocket as this shit mounts.

I have no problems with killing mice with traps but crushing a living animal to death is quite disgusting. It took like 20 seconds till it was dead and it was bloody.

Cats can be really weird

Should have used some pliers to snap its neck.

t. former cat owner that had to mercy-kill plenty of mice

That's a good idea, I will keep it in mind for the next time

Mammiiii Baby will nuckel nuckel *WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ* *WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ* BABY HAT HUNGER BABY WILL SAUGI SAUGI

!Der ehemalige IS-Kämpfer Harry S. muss sich nicht als Kriegsverbrecher vor Gericht verantworten. Das Ansinnen der Bundesanwaltschaft, ihm wegen der Beteiligung an einer Hinrichtung in Syrien erneut den Prozess zu machen, hat der Bundesgerichtshof (BGH) nach SPIEGEL-Informationen abgelehnt."

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bremer-is-terrorist-hinrichtungs-video-bleibt-ohne-folgen-a-1196758.html

Der Rechtsstaat.

Heheheheh, I just tried "Entlauger/Entfetter", and holy fucking shit, it was so easy to remove after waiting like 30 seconds.
The thing i tried it on was a beer bottle, and not the kind that has a plaim paper sticker, no, the color of the sticker was golssy and had a certain shine to it.
Not in a vinyl way, but (ah, heck, it was a Bitburger Flasche).
So, just varry a small spray flask and perhaps a flat edge razor with you, and when you see stickers, especially linksversiffte Antifasticker, then you know what to do.

>the sticker wars have been industrialized, the violence has escalated.

Water takes way too long.
We are talking about a removal that takes about a minute, ususally from galss and sometimes lacquered wood.
Rarely it's on fine-pore concrete, and there ususally taering suffices, as the concrete is lacquered as well, and the stickers don't have enough adhesion...

Yep, see first reply I made; thanks for your input.

Wait, I just tried it on a jar of jam, and I have to say, the Entlauger doesn't remove it that good in that scenario.
Apparently it isn't as good as I first thought.

Fucking hell.
Man, I hope that dude lands on some neonazis list, and when S finally does HTF he hopefully gets killed like the disgusting pig that he is.

anyone gonna watch "Der Hauptmann"?

the trailer almost made it look like a comedy movie lmao

IB NRW user here, feel free to ask questions

patriarchy!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>der ewige boomer

The trailer looked okay

Looked like a promising movie non the less. I might give it a chance.

youtu.be/_uQ87yXo5jU

I assume it's mostly bigger cities? Anything going on in (Süd-)Westfalen?

yeah we also have many people there, not just in the Ruhrgebiet and Münsterland go apply to get active. NRW is one of the biggest branches.

wieso werden forsa umfragen überhaupt noch ernst genommen?
jeder weiß dass güllner SPD mitglied ist und komischerweise sticht die SPD bei forsa IMMER raus

>jeder weiß dass güllner SPD mitglied
The average Michel only gets his information from Ard and ZDF. The only thing he knows is what the SPD and CDUwant him to know.

How has SPD voterbase reacted?

Da werd ich zwiebelmett

Look, Italians are telling themselves a Joke.
"What do you call a Nation without Borders?
"The EU"

Servus Kameraden

Anything interesting I might've missed? Just came home from my first time driving my own car since getting my license

Probably, unless someone who watched it before tells me not to. I hope it's balanced if you know what I mean

Most are power-hungry and accept the results

I Killed a cow by bashing it's head in with a sledgehammer.
AMA

>doppelte
haha faggots

y tho

How much longer is the media going to report this before they just sweep it under the rug?

How is the membership currently developing? I hope it's growing steadily

>Literal nazis
I don't care what they really think, but they need to shut up about da joos, in public at least. And lose some of their autism.

It had not stood up in almost 2 days, we even tried putting it on it's feet with a crane. It was sick.

>Werfe ein paar Bollenböller gegen ein Flüchtlingsheim und bekomme 4-10 Jahre ohne Bewährung

bild.de/news/2018/freital/freital-urteil-55025678.bild.html

I'm in the AfD camp myself.
This meme is solely for Kraut/pol/, because I want people to avoid right-wing infighting and focus on the common enemy.
I know that full 14/88 is bad optics, and I hope that they know that too

> that pic
Hahahaha holy shit

I wish we could just tell everyone that we hate nazis and have the actual nazis understand. Hell, I quite agree with some of the more radical intentions, but you've got to be reasonable and watch your image.

>and have the actual nazis understand
ah, there is your problem
checked.

Hey famalam, I recently re-watched Lucky Number Slevin and found it to be the ultimate Alt-Right film

>son of huwyte blue collar young married couple
>niggers and kikes are the bad guys
>goys are the rightful avengers
>white dude has asian waifu

It all makes sense.

Like I said, this image is for Sup Forums only, and the aim is precisely to have the full nazi crowd understand that we are in to fight the left and that they can vastly improve this country and Europe if they let us do that and dont turn everyone against us.

The memes I make for Twitter, FB etc. are polished when it comes to optics.

Pic related btw

Sounds cool, will defintely watch

How would you change the image? I'm willing to rework it, but the message should stay this: All the different fractions on the right against the leftist mainstream

Hmm ok. Well then it was probably for the best/necessary. Any idea what the sickness was?

It was fever, induced by eating moldy silage.

>All the different fractions on the right against the leftist mainstream
you don't even need to do that, the postmodern rot alone isamole reason and target to deconstruct, i.e. focus on their inherent cotradictions and hollow propaganda shells
you could also attack a shallow left/right division as such, as primitive divide and conquer shit designed for plebs to fall for it

Dislike this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LD_AGeSolqA

wuv.de/agenturen/adolf_hitler_erklaert_seine_onlinestrategie

Put your own stickers over it you fucking mongoloid, why would you take away work from the BVG/BSR untermenschen? They are not capable of doing anything else, just think about it as charity.

'haltung zeigen' derivative,
the attempt to dignify virtue signalling in a socially official manner

>the ultimate Alt-Right film
>using the MSM term Alt-Right unironically
>not taxi driver, straw dogs, falling down, society, they live, man bites dog or punishment park
Du musst zurück gehen

bump and servus

basiert

repost from yesterday evening

youtu.be/E5CLV1jjvQA

Holy shit have you guys seen the Faktenfinder debate on Twitter?
tl;dr: Faktenfinder boss Patrick Gensing is an Antifa member.
This shit is blowing up right now:
twitter.com/hashtag/Faktenfinder?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/Gensing?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/teamgensing?src=hash

ou could also use that there is an a priori labeling applied:
left = good
right = bad,
even when there is no immediately obvius invariant definition of left/right other then the circular one as good/bad
it is all so tiresomly corrupting

Yeah I saw it yesterday. Well, not really a surprise

Can't wait until AfD talks about #Faktenfinder in the Bundestag

ITT: Soyboys

>being a Bernd-Zealot
>Ronnyposting
You clearly haven't watched it.
Hell, I watched it years ago and just found it an entertaining revenge flick with funny ethnic stereotypes.
But yesterday the penny just dropped and it made it even funnier.

t. Mohammed, 22, vegan

Done.
right bants, best bants.

good job, some rough edges though

nach oben gepusht-> nach oben verzerrt
aufgedröselt wtf is that? aufgeschlüsselt

btw, there might be an IQ debate developing:
heise.de/tp/features/AfD-Die-Partei-fuer-die-weniger-Intelligenten-3987277.html

>ARD faggots being Antifa members

Imadjine moi Shokkk

pjwatson.jpg

R8

we are growing, how much I dont know

-Too much Text
-appears to be emotionally charged
+Designed well

counter shills with info graphics
This shit could become a huge scandal if the AfD plays their cards right. (((Their))) arrogance will be (((their))) downfall.

Sind die Deutschen Medien unterwandert von Antifa-Sympathisanten und Antifa-Anhängern?

I hope it will.
Things can't go on like this anymore.

is the pope muslim?