Unfathomably disgusting art.

>Plz
>bc
>edgy
>af

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Nietzschian themes

The hat is strong in this thread.

Why nobody cares for the quality of the comments anymore?

theres no reason to try when Sup Forums mods delete what they don't like

>left
i want to protect that smile
>right
not that one
i want it around my dick

Oh yeah, this show actually happened.

It was shit. I forced myself through 11 episodes and then realized I didn't hate myself enough to finish it.

Because mods have created an atmosphere where crossboarders and other undesirables feel comfortable shitting up the place with their faggotry, and anons are too lazy/scared/complacent to call them out for it. Then other retards come here and think acting like a retard is the norm, creating a vicious cycle of stupidity that never ends.

GOOD LUCK LIL DUCK

Is the one on the left the original that got scrapped or a fix that never went in?

just because youre a regular user doesnt mean you get to be toxic towards users who arent

I greatly enjoyed the military high command scenes but didn't care about God or the front lines combat as much

Too many niggers

What are you talking about? There wasn't a single black colour person in the entire show.

Why was she called "evil" again?

marketing

>using "edgy" unironically
Is there a worse buzzword?

>toxic
It's not him whose every sentence hits the eye like a shit spray.
If you're such an autistic failure that you're here you could at least considerate to the only people you willingly talk too in your day.

There are few so divorced from their original purpose and meaning.

S2 cant come soon enough

I wasn't talking about black people user

Is there really nothing good to say about this show?

at first i though it was horrible,after some episodes i get used toit and finally when i finish it i just though it was bad,just another bad anime

it´s fun, the OST is good, and the characters are interesting and panders to my alternate history and ww1 boner, what else there is to say

There is but I'm not on the mood for arguing with people

Does this face look happy to you?

ED is god-tier, the MC is a blast to watch, aerial battles are well-animated, tactical aspect of the show isn't retarded even when it's watered down in comparison to manga and LN. Additionally it's surprisingly historically accurate, most of the equipment used in the anime fits the timeline. And lastly, I'm just a huge fan of World War I esthethics.

>nervous loli laughter

>ED
it´s good, but I like the opening song a little more

I liked it
Picked up the Manga but I dropped the LN

In the Manga they discovered a way to make a song from the anime start playing during an important battle and then immediately after there was a wardrobe malfunction. They have unfortunately over played the comic misunderstanding thing a bit too much

>from badass to duckface
What happened?

The LN translation is dropped too

Tanya and her character design is 95% of the appeal in this series. Had she had an adult male body or been an edgy boy then the show would have not been half as entertaining as the overarching plot itself is mediocre at best. I love Tanya though, so I watched all of it.

Lack of a budget forced the a lower standard in the animation than in the manga panels. It feels like the animation quality of anime these days is worse than that of 10 or 15 years ago.

I like that uncle's rapeface

It was the most fun when it was still a comedy of misunderstandings. When it started to take itself 100% seriously, it became very mediocre.

>let the fuhrer think for you, he knows best
fodder for edgy teenagers who can't think for themselves

Are you retarded by any chance?

Blasphemy.

I finished it two weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Tanya is definitely waifu material.

You seem to have watched a different series to the rest of us.

I liked it, aside from that except for the recap episode, otherwise pretty good for a new studio if you ask me