>be italy
>have highest IQ of Europe
>notevenwhite.jpg
>muttrace.jpg

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587
twitter.com/AnonBabble

immigrate to america where 56% passes for white.

>Baltic states not even listed
Confirmed for Equatorial Guinea-tier.

TFW somalians moved in and they aren't even on this list

Isnt sub 70 iq mental retardation? How do those african countries even function at all?

I believe a lot of it is approximation, since you can't hand a borderline retard an IQ test and expect to derive any value from the results.

they don't

They don't, which is why they're all going to be put in your country so you can have diversity.

>Italians aren't white
D&C thread.

Sage

Italians are the true "white", with "white" being the concept that Sup Forums has of intelligent humans. Civil Laws, Modern Christianism, Renaissance and all important civilizational advances have always come from Italy.
Paleskins have historically been nothing more than pirates and thieves.

>Denmark 98

No wonder we have so many left wingers. You literally need a brain to understand economics.

You're not even in the top 30 m8

Southern Europe would be topping the entire list if you remove nordic/german people and blacks.
Too bad we live in a post nazi society were all cultural references are anti-arian making people believe the arian superiority claim is legit when the reason they existed in first place was that they couldn't compete with jews.

Based

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PISA

>highest
>below germany, netherland, poland and sweden
Alright then

>compare fanatic chink societies who kill for a good test mark with laissez-faire western culture

>not understand that PISA tests say nothing about intelligence, gifted people who shit on a corrupted establishment will not give a fuck a shit on the test

Keep crying #26

WE

>Implying anybody in their right mind would live in Spain

You're the port of Africa

Seems strange that Ireland would do so well in PISA with such a low IQ.

... were the founders of civilisation.

Don't get me wrong. I think arian people are one of the races who are able to be civiliced. We just have to get you far from important leadership positions. Every fucking time germans get power Europe is swarmed by muslims.

Okkkk

Stay butthurt.

When the meds were doing well you were race mixing as hard as you could with north africans and blacks.

Are you serious? Southern Europe is geographically the best land to live in the entire word. Greatest climate without the earthcuakes of Japan nor the cyclons of the USA.
We live in the best spot on the Earth because our ancestors were smarter than yours who got cucked to the snow. It's awesome to live here.

Italians and Slavs are unironically niggers of Europe. Italian lust after food like a nigger lusts after chiken and watermelon.

we smart now?

noobs

Thats pretty bullshit urine idiot women were not allow to travel to south america without their husband and spaniards were fucking women over there

Hasent even won a scientific nobel prize lol (native)

Im talking about Roman empire times. You got mudded back then.

I am really surprised to see that Greek girls have so little sex partners. Also surprised at Italy and Portugal.

>35+ degrees in summer is considered "great climate"
Heat in cities is worse than anything snow related.

proof?

they were and are an eastern culture no matter how much europ fucks we wuz them

what are you trying to communicate to me muhammed?

enjoy your -3 degrees in riga in the middle of march boy. In the summer when it hits 30 degrees here I will be enjoying the beach. Now it's 12 and sunny outside so I'm going for a run to pleasure myself in this beatiful day.

lol nope
I'd rather look at actual scores, not "estimates" made by ezra goldbergnosestein

this kind of bullshit mentality makes me sad

>spain youth unemployment rate 36%
but its to pretty outside.
The world wants to know that despite living in the ideal climate for humans why you guys still manage to fuck it up.?
At least at the end of the day it is always nice to know spain will be what collapses the EU.

it's because Italians don't have the whole white guilt (gee I wonder who's behind that) which absolutely plagues Northern Europe

this weird. How does a country have an IQ? And if one CAN have an IQ, why isn't it 100?

So... you have to wear a metal hat to be European? That is so funny!

>going to the beach
NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

man you don't have to tell me. This situation is embarassing for everyone who cares. I consider the fact that Germany has so much power today our fault totally. We shouldn't let them.
The problem is half of Spain is subsidized by the EU to do nothing ard are content with the situation. Farmers get subsidies to not farm so the prices don't plummet in north Europe.
So northern europeans work so we can enjoy life. You tell to a subsidied Granpa that this is bad because germans get more power and they will fuck up and they will laugh at you.
Our quality of life is better it is very hard to change the people in these conditions.

Imagine how high we could score if we were butthurt enough to make a "white Canadians" and "Asian Canadians" category.

>why you guys still manage to fuck it up.?
Spaniards are the absolutely most statist people in Europe, possibly in the world. Statism in Spain is soviet union tier:
>govt gib job pls
>govt gib housing pls
>govt gib subsidies for business pls
>govt gib electricity pls im poor
>govt control businesses pls
>govt control products pls
>govt charge me money for authorization to work pls
and so on, and so on, and so on...

I went to school with a down-syndrome child. It is obviously not able to function properly, but being an outcast is the biggest problem.

All those other children were about average.
They are like apes - completely instinct-driven and their 'opinions' always consist of what their tribe told them or feels good to them.

Those smart students just look like very well conditioned apes to naturally intelligent people

They have Low iq because most of them are in poverty. Pathogens affect your iq at an early age. That also explains India’s avg. iq because people there are in poverty but that is starting to change.

Mental retardation doesn´t mean you´re drooling in a basement.
Would your dog pass an IQ test? Yet he is functional
Those low IQ work the same, they won´t be able to do high-tier stuff, they will be more impulsive, etc, etc, but they can eat, shit, fuck and "tallk" without issues.

>PISA
>IQ test

>Richard Lynn
>Jewish

>hurr muh countastudy

Butthurt Amerilard detected.

Botato

natives 1.3 million
million blacks
high IQ/rich asian immigration policy
I doubt it would move for whites. Likely jump for asians though.

thanks for honesty.

I'd be willing to bet that the average for native scots is at least 105, dragged down by anglos and immigrants

Northern Italy is white while the South is mixed. Duh. Anyone who visited the North knows this. Look at this douches guides, Blondie boys are northern.

tbqfh I remember honestly feeling for the nigger in "empire of dust", he looked like the only "normal" person that had to deal with a bunch of damn idiotic niggers all the time

These tests are so fucking bad for intelligence measurment. It literraly means nothing.

>PISA
this shows how nigger leafs and mutts are to trust that.
stay mad apes

Tbf, that IQ chart is utterly shit; it's an outlier. People post it here because the Germanic countries end up higher, despite most sources giving Germany an average of around 99 or 100, and Sweden an average of 99.

I mean, you only need to look at the disparity between Sweden and Norway to look at how fake it is.

The reason why it's inaccurate is arguably because it's the average of two iq tests; one taken in the 1800s in Germany and the other taken in the 21st century.

They don't

>White Americans doing better than Asian Americans
Unless you're counting Hawaiians or even latinos as Asian then that's complete bullshit.

scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587

You're lagging us down

Yes, just like you have to play a didgeridoo and throw boomerangs. Aboriginal culture sure is odd.

>Greeks
>1-2

Lol Greek women are fucking whores, this map is bullshit.

>How do those african countries even function at all?
But they don't...

romans don't give a fuck about you beta faggots

alphas don't give a fuck about beta faggots

i don't give a fuck about beta shitskins, or anglo/germanic jealous dumb betas

it is what it is

anyone of roman heritage knows it
we've known it for thousands of years

classy

imagine if we were as uncouth and rough around the edges as northern euros

yall wouldn't like that

so shut the fuck up and have some respect for yourselves

when you diss rome you diss yourselves stupid fuckers

>Portugal - 95
> Brazil - 87

Are we nothing but a downgraded version of the Portugese?

t. american jewish public school keki poster

"ii-i-i- i read jewish mememzz on a gutter site and think itzz real!"

well they aren't white according to the lowiq dweebs...

ya!!!

burn!!!!

that will show those romans!!!!

romans are tanned like teh arabazs i don't know my history or roman history or italian history but i post on pol haa aha!!?

hehhh praise kek!!!

They don't

import niggers by the boat load, of course.

thank you for that post bro

restored a bit of my faith in humanity for the day

the only "whites" here are in SudTirol at best, stop dragging us down to your sad level of identifying ethnicity with a fucking color

Entirely dependent on state