There is -nothing- wrong with doing this

There is -nothing- wrong with doing this.

This is about principle.

>family then gets raped, peeled like apples by the person who has no problem killing
>clean conscience

kek

>by the person who has no problem killing

you dont know that. Theres nothing wrong with talking 1st. Why do you automatically assume the worst in people? They are human beings too.

You realise how twisted is that? to take out a gun and shoot someone without even talking to him 1st?

There is nothing admirable about a coward.

>why do you automatically assume the worst in people
#notallarmedintruders

if someone breaks into your house with a gun then a) they just want your stuff or b) they want to harm you
a) why is it right to kill someone over a tv and some money?
b) what kind of society must you live in, or what did you do to piss someone off to the point where they want to harm you?

Maybe a gun as a deterrent is a better reason but that wouldn't explain why America's robbery rates are so high (per capita) compared to Australia

>defending yourself is wrong, just roll over and die like a little bitch lmao

I must say though, I am a humanitarian like you so you're preaching to the choir

>explain why America's robbery rates are so high (per capita) compared to Australia
negroes

Yea, lets just talk to the guy who broke into my house late at night with a gun and talk him down. He could be a really nice guy you never know!

Are you seriously trolling this bad?

he could just be looking for someone to talk to. How about you ask him what his problem is before blowing his brains out like an uncultured savage.

utterly disgusting
only a subhuman would think this is moral

>killing another living person is moral

>breaking and entering with intent to commit felony
>illegal brandishing of a firearm

Yea im pretty sure he has great intentions

>im the uncultured savage for defending myself

proof meme flag posters are just shitposters of no substance

Peeeeeeled like apples

I'd get my bottle rockets out and defend my family and honor.

Forget webm.

>defending myself

>shoots someone because he wanted to steal your fridge

>defending myself

fat burgers are delusional

>why do you automatically assume the worst in people?

I dunno, maybe because he broke into my home while armed, you fucking retard.

my property is an extension of myself

i worked for my shit and I don't want anyone to take it, theres literally nothing wrong with killing to defend property

Man needs to learn to fear their fellow man again

Yeah I’m sure the armed home invader plans to leave witnesses

And that principle is:
Cuck and jive at every given opportunity.

Now, who can virtue signal the hardest?

It takes time to earn the money needed to buy those things. We each have a finite amount of time. So when you steal from someone, you are stealing a portion of their life.

High percentage of Niggers

>There is -nothing- wrong with doing this.
Yes there is, I'd much rather make the intruder die with his conscience. Which is why I own guns.

>neighbour borrows your garden rake without asking you

*BAMP BAMP BAMP BAMP SHOOTS HIM DEAD*

fat burgers are illogical.

because if someone decides to break into my house with the intent to infringe on my right to life and/or property , then they are not worthy of continuing their existence and deserve to die
how much of a faggot do you have to be to not understand such a simple concept?

>a) why is it right to kill someone over a tv and some money?

It isn't.

It is, however, justifiable to kill an armed intruder who breaks into your domicile with ill intent. That is really a very extreme breach of trust and social contract. It is an assault upon every principle of civilization.

you're not even trying anymore

and you have no concept of property, what's your point?

im just taking your argument to the extreme to illustrate how flawed it is.

>neighbor "borrows" rake
>same as armed robber breaks into home at night

Are you actually retarded?

Luke22 36

said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Dalaih Lahma
If someone is attacking you with a gun to hurt you, it would be reasonable to defend yourself with your own

Show your flag.

Worse, he's a Canadian posting with a memeflag.

Fucking idiot, when he's lying there bleeding out, he can watch his wife get raped.
But his conscience will B clean since he didn't own a yucky gun.

You really are a stupid piece of shit.

OP, are you willing to put your love to the test? Timestamp and your address.

Let's be honest. You don't have the speaking skill or charisma to be able to pull that off.

>dying to leave your family in the hands of an armed murderer
>clean conscience
Wew.

Can someone with a Twitter ask what his home address is? Asking for a friends btw...

Knowing that you weren't willing to do anything to prevent your loved ones from the possibility of being brutally raped and murdered.

Though that doesn't really surprise me, throughout history people regularly allow themselves to be lined up and executed one by one without any resistance even though doing nothing is guaranteed to end in their death so why should they be willing to do anything to protect their "loved ones" either.

Everyone's biggest fear "brutally raped"

Get out of my country Apex shill

>borrows without asking
Do you mean theft?

>live in Spain
>guy breaks into your house
>beat him up or kill him
>go to jail
this is literally true. also
>have doggo
>criminal breaks into your yard
>doggo bites him
>doggo gets put down
I know of this happening to someone 1st hand

Spain YES!

OP, please provide home address and pic of credit card (front and back). I own a gun and need a place to stay.

It's shame your ancestors didn't have the same suicidal principles.

why don't you take his argument as is and demonstrate how flawed it is instead of appealing to people's emotions and fantasies? Fuck you shill cuck. Choke on a fat dick cunt

i know you are a troll, but the fact there are people that un-ironically believe in this is so fucking disheartening

holy fuck source

I'll be willing to bet my net worth that this was filmed in south america

>disheartening
Nah, just natural selection taking its course.

>mfw my loved ones get raped and murdered and I'm forced to watch but it's okay because at least I didn't have to shoot the perp

There literally is NOTHING WRONG with idiots voluntarily removing themselves from society in this manner. Does the intruder get away to intrude another day? Sure. But that affects just a house at a time. Think of the number of stupid decisions big and small this fucker might make on an hourly basis that could make the world that much worse.

There is nothing wrong with this. He is weak, his genes are weak, better for him to die with his "clear conscience" than to live another day.

Can someone explain what is going on here?
i.e. what does the scooter drop at the cyclist?

Pretty sure not every armed intruder has the goal of rape and murder everything in sight. Most are, believe it or not, rational humans with their own thoughts and feelings. I'm not saying armed intruders are good people, but they're not all batshit crazy rapemurderers.

Darwinism in action

You are a fucking failure.
You failed your family.
Man the fuck up

This is quite literally the same as letting nogs rape your wife and saying "at least I'm not racist"

>whose really winning here drumpfkins

Sacrificing yourself for ideal and principle is rather fascistic endeavour though.

i'm going to this guy's house with a gun, hope his nonexistent wife is at least attractive enough for me to get it up

>Why do you automatically assume the worst in people?
oh god, the absolute irony overload, gross cognitive dissonance claims another life

Why are you guys replying to this jew shill? Memeflag shitpost.

whether A or B, intruder violated Gods funDIE ten commands for living among any culture and they deserve death unless surrendering before sights are set

Ah yes. To save myself and my family, or to be under the command of the armed intruder. Such a moral conundrum. Truly it is the pacifists among us who show their impressive moral character and amaze us by getting tied up and stabbed. It is the brilliant and wise /noguns/ that are the obvious choice as having the ultimate personal ethic and dying so valiantly as helpless morons.

that avatar is so fucking perfect

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

You’re literally biologically irrelevant soil fertilizer. Kys so no one else has to you gigantic faggot piece of shit.

>borrows without asking

>literally he dindu nuffin

I'm ok with that, let them die already!

If someone breaks in they are going to die either be ripped apart by my dogs or shot by my wife. Im to much of a pussy to use a gun.

Let me guess.....this got 30k retweets and 55k likes?

Good point!

Principles and good intentions go good with a closed casket

Faggot

Then you get shot, and your loved ones too.
>if u kill ur enemies they win lol

- that didn't needed to be said.

>a) why is it right to kill someone over a tv and some money?
Because it is wrong to steal and theft must be punished and deterred, which requires the expectation of violence. Do your part.
>b) what kind of society must you live in, or what did you do to piss someone off to the point where they want to harm you?
People hurt other people. Asking someone who has been assaulted "what did you do to him" is silly. Some people are just belligerant and malicious.

Stop intentionally degrading the quality of the conversation.

Wouldnt it be more effective to talk him down with a gun in your hand?

No worries

Just sad.

Im not agreeing with you late abortion, this is incredibly redundant and pointless to be said.

I like how this discussions degrade into this "violence just happen, man" and no one seems to have a clear reason for systemic issues.

>then they proceed to kill and rape my wife and children
>at least I died with a clean conscience

it's a troll, don't be brand new.

Burglary and theft happens since society started, go back to your social studies college cunt.

>Most are, believe it or not, rational humans
>choice between getting a job and becoming a violent criminal with a high risk low reward outcome
>be rational

Totally missed my point. I just pointed out the contrast that ban advocating leftists are suggesting sacrificing yourself for the ideal society and core ideal of fascism and right-leaning ideologies is that society is more important than the individual.

Not offering sex to the intruder? That’s a phobia.

you are technically right.

>flag
>faggot
>sage