One piece

Isn't it funny that just like Luffy himself, Katakuri knows instinctively who it is he needs to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Perospero&c2=Katakuri&c3=Daifuku&c4=Oven&c5=Opera&c6=Counter&c7=Cadenza&c8=Cabaletta&c9=Gala&c10=Cracker&c11=Moscato&c12=Mont d'or&c13=Mascarpone&c14=Dolce&c15=Dragée&c16=Anglais&col=wof&cols=FF0080,FF80BF,EA00FF,FC4789,FFE880,FF8C75&t=Charlotte Husband Roulette&time=5&tcol=520085&weights=10,1,3,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,1,3,3,1
wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Compote&c2=Brûlée&c3=Smoothie&c4=Galette&c5=Chiffon&c6=Lola&c7=Praline&c8=Pudding&c9=Joscarpone&c10=Anana&cols=FF002B,FF73CC,F68FFF,FA73FF,FF2E74&t=Charlotte Wife Roulette&time=5&tcol=FAF9D2&weights=4,4,2,1,3,3,1,1,1,1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains about and mocks "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

Well thanks for ruining the thread.

an optard is this mad that he had to post this everytime

Hello ODA, my old friend
I've come to question you again
Because my GANGSTA softly creeping
Left his place while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of VITO

Buttmad hackposter detected.

Remind them they are NOT MARRIED

Asking again since people don't seem to understand the question: If big mom can hold zeff hostage, why didn't the world government hold zeff hostage? It's kind of an asspull.

Roll your Charlotte husband: wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Perospero&c2=Katakuri&c3=Daifuku&c4=Oven&c5=Opera&c6=Counter&c7=Cadenza&c8=Cabaletta&c9=Gala&c10=Cracker&c11=Moscato&c12=Mont d'or&c13=Mascarpone&c14=Dolce&c15=Dragée&c16=Anglais&col=wof&cols=FF0080,FF80BF,EA00FF,FC4789,FFE880,FF8C75&t=Charlotte Husband Roulette&time=5&tcol=520085&weights=10,1,3,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,1,3,3,1

Wife version: wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Compote&c2=Brûlée&c3=Smoothie&c4=Galette&c5=Chiffon&c6=Lola&c7=Praline&c8=Pudding&c9=Joscarpone&c10=Anana&cols=FF002B,FF73CC,F68FFF,FA73FF,FF2E74&t=Charlotte Wife Roulette&time=5&tcol=FAF9D2&weights=4,4,2,1,3,3,1,1,1,1

how to NOT start a thread:the post

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

forced drama so Sanji has to comply with BM and Judge.

They don't even know about him.

Because it would make them look bad in the eyes of the public.

wait.

This is my pic from the last time you fucking sly boy

WHERES MY NIGGA ZORO

Because the World Government does not hold a tea party where Sanji has to attend?

He's in jail for stealing swords

>anana
FBI don't come to my house. I didn't mean to roll her.

You just gotta pull the old jailbait wait

Why would they? Are they having an event where Sanji has to attend? You don't kill the innocent families of a criminal because it would bring you bad public image when you're the WG.
>Forced drama
It's a good reason to make Sanji comply. Uses a character that plays a major role in Sanji's life that has been introduced hundreds of chapters ago. It's reasonable and I don't see why it's "forced".

SMOOTHIE
I'd trade her for Amande in a heartbeat tho.

Do you see cops threatening to kill the families of a criminal?

Fucking brainlet speedreader. How old are you?

Because, like Big Mom the WG and everyone else on the planet doesn't care about Sanji. It's like Reiju said, BM doesn't care about Zeff because her goal is the Germa. Sanji is worthless beyond his connection to the Germa.

In other words
Spee D. Reader

Do you believe Dressrosa was filler now?
- 100 episodes
- Majority of the arc did not reveal anything related to the story
- Doflamingo is beaten in 3 chapters

>but law said the factory was eeevil!!
So far has been the argument

>Replying to the retarded speed reader again
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

What I wanna know is why Big Mom, a massive glutton, didn't even consider keeping Sanji, a skilled chef and fairly strong person alive. Not to mention his strange biology, which would make strange and strong children.

kano

So far the argument has been that you're retarded because there's been multiple post showing multiple key elements and you return to this.
You sound like I kid who barely knows a thing about One Piece, decided to watch the anime, didn't understood shit and now comes to complain on the internet about it.

RIP BigMeme

Is there a ship you support? As long as nobody gets intense over it, it'll be fine, which I'm sure would never happen in these threads.

>Length of an arc and length of a fight determines whether or not an arc is a filler
>Actually calling a canon arc from the source material a "filler"

Wow.

>but law said the factory was eeevil!!
Law wanted to destroy the factory so Kaidou would get angry and take Doflamingo out. The whole thing was a major stepping point to eventually face off against Kaidou. Read slowly, speedreader.

So, is this guy some kind of weird japanese in-joke that i dont get?

Sanji x Reiju

>losing a potential political asset in Pudding for the sake of "good" genetics and adding another cook to her collection
Sanji is a normal human, Pudding probably has better genes than he does. As for the cooks Big Mom really isn't in dire need of one, her island is filled with craftsmen, cooks and literal armies of patissiers of all kind who can answer the demands other islands don't fullfill for her.

Luffy and Hancock, Zoro and Tashigi, Sanji and Pudding, Robin and Franky and Chopper and Milky

Fuck you it's a good question. People are saying it's bad for the WG image or that they wouldn't kill peoples families, I'm gonna let you know that taking someone hostage doesn't mean killing them. Also that China takes political hostages all the time and it works out just fine for them. Pirates are basically terrorists, what do you think modern day Germany would do to the family of an active terrorist at large? Espeically if his dad is literally an ex-terrorist.

He's just a Chad

He's just a real man, nothing more

Going Merry x Thousand Sunny

>Luffy wants to beat all Yonko
>Law offers a plan to take down Kaido, a Yonko
>first step of that plan is facing Doflamingo, a trade partner/underling who supplies Kaido with articifical devil fruits that strengthen his army
Not that hard to understand desu.

>At this point in time in the current year
>Not knowing Señor Pink is the manliest man you will never be and can never be with.
daL weW

But Sanji is shown to be better than most of her cooks, and comes from a very famous restaurant. Thats a lot of prestige, and she could have killed off the rest of the Germa when it was clear Sanji hated his family

Ready for your daily jog anons?

All canonically undeniable. I can admit it, as a Zorobinfag I lost, Frobin is just too prevalent of a dynamic.

LuffyXNami
ZoroXTashigi
SanjiXPudding
UssopXKaya
FrankyXRobin
JimbeXShirley
PedroXWanda
ChopperXMilky
SaboXKoala

Y O J D
O
J
D

>Taking down Kaido will get Luffy to One Piece

Because they like to eat at his restaurant.

I'm literally quoting Luffy. He says he wants to take down all 4 Yonko. Read Punk Hazard.

Nice bait. Franky x Robin fags are pure cancer.

Even Luffy x Robin has better evidence like on Punk Hazard, Robin fed Luffy lunch with her own utensils, not minding the fast she might share some of Luffy's saliva.

Also, before the timeskip. Robin said she wanted to grow stronger for Luffy with a blushed face.

>Denouncing cancer
>By being cancer
Wew lad. Good thing I stop reading right on the first line.

>rolled 4 times
>compote
>compote
>lola
>compote
life is suffering brehs

LUNAMI CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER!!!

It sure as hell is going to make things easier to Luffy.
If he reached Raftel without taking down either Kaido or Big Mom, imagine the havoc it would cause.

>Law wanted to destroy the factory so Kaidou would get angry and take Doflamingo out.

Why is it the case every single time that you people think Luffy is writing this contrived story? Taking out Doflamingo took 3 chapters. So if Doflamingo was going to be taken down by the protagonist and not Kaido, what was the point of the whole arc? They couldn't go Gear 4, take down flamingo then destroy the factory?

I got Joscarpone.

Because the marines arent assholes who threaten civilians?

>Law wanted Doflamingo dead
>Turns out it was more complicated than that
Why you keep being retarded?

open your heart to the only in crew canon relationship user

Because Big mom is pirate

You do realize Luffy had to go through a bunch of other stuff before reaching Doflamingo, right? Using G4 right away would be a waste.

>okay you're the family of a known criminal so we're going to hold a gun to your head and murder you if he doesn't turn himself in
t. the police

Why didn't luffy use his haki to knock out all the mooks and break all the mirrors in the room?

Be advised.

I kept getting Brulee.

>They couldn't go Gear 4, take down flamingo then destroy the factory?
As I said in the last thread Gear Fourth has too great of a risk to be used recklessly and it could barely beat Doflamingo after he had his organs ripped apart.

Luffy literally grabs the roof and confronts Doflamingo in the end.

RobinxLuffy

Even the way Robin scolds Franky makes them seem like a couple.

After having to fight in the coliseum, run across the entire country while fighting mooks, avoid Dolfamingo's family, and fight Bellamy. Stop simplifying things to sound smart.

TRANSLATION WHERE

Luffy can get shipped with a lot of people easily cause he's a nice dude, and he's never really shown attraction besides that one time.

Nami's his waifu.

Doflamingo went to his awakened state and Luffy took formidable damage before he went gear 4 as well. What is your point? Doflamingo's attacks were completely useless against it and nothing else could take him down. Even if you rip his organs apart.

Yes but Luffy didn't lose to taking a lot of damage, Doffy did. Luffy however, ran out of haki/stamina as soon as he landed the hit that managed to knock out Doffy. Had Doflamingo not already sustained a lot of damage prior to Luffy entering Gear Fourth, Doffy might have stayed conscious and Luffy would have lost.

My point is that gear fourth alone was shown to just barely be enough.

>Charlotte Counter and Brulee

I'm stuck in a bara-gilf relationship

So the whole point of the homie wave was just so Jinbe could show off his skills as the helmsman

And how do you hide from a wave that has fucking eyes?

It also took two rounds of Gear Fourth to beat a weakened Doflamingo. If Luffy hadn't gather so many allies to protect him then he would have lost.

Absolutely disgusting tbqh senpai

I'd probably be okay with any ending mostly, unless it's really dumb. Harem, alone, or one girl is fine, he's just that type of protagonist.

First roll i get pic related, for women i got the cows. What did the spins mean by this.

Frobin is the ship of fat ugly fucks who think they are still worthy of the love of a beautiful woman.

Frankly is more jacked then you'll ever be lol

What I don't get is once Perospero/Big Mom belive the SHs are crashed by the wave, what do they do? Does the wave stop and they just turn around? Do they blindly just keep surfing the wave for 10 hours?

Was Doflamingo above admiral level if he could only be taken down after his organs were destroyed?

Funny way to say you're such a faggot you feel upset a cool guy gets a cool girl in a fictional story.

To answer the first question asked in the thread, it's all Haki. One of the aspects of observation Haki is being able to evaluate the strength of someone.

You think we'll be getting the chapter tomorrow morning?

It's already out

where?

>Doflamingo
>above admiral level

no

last time they took someone dear to the SHs it didn't end very well.

In your heart.

Got Katakuri after spinning it 7 times

>this man is a threat, I need to eliminate him asap
>proceeds to toying with his prey by imitating his abilities instead of just going all out

Gay and lame

made this a while ago but still need someone to captain it

Can't Brook just take care of the tidal wave?

Yeah I think it'd kinda lame too. I guess we don't know his fully character, but it seems somewhat contradictory to his character, from what we knew about him at least.

You can't spin life seven times user. You only get one husband.