How did the Holocaust make you feel?

The "Ugh not again" face I always used to use when referring to my ex gf

Hmmmm

I’m not convinced that it really happened though.

Sad that it didn’t happen

Angry emoji because the nazi failed and now the jews control the world

>dotted lines
*anime girl vomitting*

Lower-left emoji, because it doesn't add up

Makes me feel sad that Italians dont know how many of their countrymen died in wwii,but know how many jews were supposed to have died.

angry it was shoved down my fucking throat my entire childhood instead of teaching me about important shit in life like advanced mathematics or other languages
no. no lets traumatize the children with a fairy tale about how the fucking jews are just poor little victims while ignoring the millions of other actual victims throughout history. thanks for the mutilated dick by the fucking way

I don't care either way. If it happened it happened. If it didn't it didn't.

Hmmmm

Like it's the most shilled genocide in the world.

Sad. Very very sad. And the fact that we STILL have fools claiming to be 'nazi' &/or fascist - that is sad mixed with rage.

What holocaust?

If the holocaust was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

HOW many people?
Cremated, you say?
In what time frame?

Man this can't be real, please tell me it's not real

My dad might have been in trouble if they had this around when I was kid.

Don't worry frend is not real

quite comfortable