If Slavs aren't white like Sup Forums claims, then the greatest inventor of all time...

If Slavs aren't white like Sup Forums claims, then the greatest inventor of all time, and probably the smartest man to ever live, isn't white, thus disproving Sup Forums's entire narrative that whites are the master race and contribute the most technology to the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lister
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah slavs arent master race neither are jews asians or whites. Serbs are the master race!

Also FPBP

>the greatest inventor of all time
>the smartest man to ever live

slow down there, buddy.

do Sup Forums-tards consider jews white?

slavs and jews contributed more to the world than """"aryans""""

Tesla was whitewashed.

Leonardo da Vinci isn't white?

we wuz whize

citation needed

This is the smartest man. Archimedes

Being first

"As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average."

that's just obscene public masturbation, sergei

>If Slavs aren't white like Sup Forums claims
Wrong.

He was a decent engineer, nothing more.
There are thousands like him.

Shut up germonigga he was the best you are just jelaous if he was german you would start sucking his dick and start saying how germans are the master race.

>greatest inventor of all time
>probably the smartest man to ever live
Calm down there leaf

well, he was italian.

Its true you danish cuck!

Ethno-nationalism isn't about "muh master race".

It's about loyalty and healthy competition. My town competing against your town. Bringing my town closer together, working for each other to increase chances of doing well. It's tribalism at its finest. Every group of people is supposed to think "we are going to be the best". Not because of some stupid theory of what group of people is the best, but because you believe in the effort you yourself is going to put into winning.

This is what liberals can never understand. Because they don't compete in sports.

He didn't really do anything except use magnetism to whoosh electricity from one coil to another coil. For example, wireless charging on a phone operates on the same principle. If he didnt figure it out someone else certainly would have.

>the more nobel prizes a group of people has = that group contributed more to the world than other groups
Were you educated in my country by any chance?

news flash u fucking faggots: there is no master race.

Only kike shills say that slavs arent white

> Slavs and Southern European aren't white!!!
> The "white legacy" is now composed of useless snow barbarians

>probably the smartest man to ever live
Definitely the man with the biggest butthurt in the history of humankind.

God is serb

>Who is Gauß, who is Riemann, who is Leibniz, who is Kant, who is Schopenhauer, who is Hegel, who is ... [enter more Germans who took this world into modern society that exists today]

Germans brought everything you use today, you pig, be thankful and shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
Every country has thugs, though what is Sup Forums's opinion on gopniks?

Slavs are only white when they get civilized. Otherwise they are feral whites.

the same goes for Nordics. Reminder that before being culturized by meds they were feral snowmonkeys raping and chimping in a tundra.

How does it feel to have all that German glory only to have an Anglo come along and ruin it? You know, a Newton to outshine your Leibnitz, a Turing to fuck up ur Enigma, a Shakespeare to outwrite ur Luther, a Churchill to btfo ur Hitler???

them feels!

blond hair, light eyes = white
brown hair, brown eyes = half breed
black hair, brown eyes = not white
black curly hair, light eyes = jew
black curly hair, brown eyes = nagger

True that; Nordics are so mediocre.

They are only good as genetic raw material to be mixed into mainland Europe. Only then do they ever become something worthwhile like a German engineer, or an English cryptologist.

>nobel prizes
>obama
>metallica

yea, they're legit

1. You judge a race based on the average, not the outliers.
2. Even if you did judge it by the outliers, Whites have the most outliers anyway.
3. Tesla is welbranded and his story is good. But he didn't really contribute much.
4. We like the idea of individuals saving mankind. But that's not how science really operates. It's a team effort.

>smartest man to ever live

oh oh oh

>le edison was a fraud and tesla is god on earth meme

This

so what exactly did he invent?

that's the complete opposite of what happened though? Not to mention the Original Greeks looked more like modern Britain or Northern France.

who the fuck cares about whiteness in 2k18

He invented fucking your mom you nigger!

he didn't really invent anything, he just remembered what Atlantean Serbs did before great flood

Tesla was black tho. Damn whitey stole his inventions, left him penniless and nearly threw him in the slammer. They also made him white just to spit on his memory. Das rite

so he actually has 0 achievements? why are slavs trying so hard to meme him into genius status?

Because he is a genius you nigger fuck cuck!

>the Original Greeks looked more like modern Britain or Northern France.

WE WUZ GREEKS

he is a genius because he is a genius ?

thanks for opening my eyes

that slav shit is just ethnic bants and OP is a faggot.

>hehe the hundreds of years of occupation and rape do nothing
>ill now scream WE WUZ

he is a genius because he fucked your momm u nigger!

Anyone who unironically claims that Slavs are not white is an imbecile. Don't associate with imbeciles, it's unhealthy.

This

memes aside he really did invent lots of stuff, over 700 patents, nothing grounbreaking but it made electricity available to all. Also radio control, but Marconi cucked Tesla and alot meme inventions like death ray and eartquake machine

but slavs aren't white

>the greatest inventor of all time, and probably the smartest man to ever live
Isaac
FUCKING
Newton
would like a word with you.

Your country is an absolute shithole though.

Gonna have to side with the Swiss on this one.

No they did not

lithuanians aren't white either

Source?

>then the greatest inventor of all time
That was Einstein

Whiter than you nigger

my eyes

ah ja, and what did einstein invent?

Einsten was jew nigga he is a nigger fuck too!

"Switzerland possesses the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss were the mortal enemies of the new Germany."
Hmmmm

everything

i thought we are friends? why are you so hostile?

did i hurt your feelings?

cool , gd 2 know

switzerland is a nigger country!

no you!

I do hope you're being sarcastic.

Proof that you are a nigger like everybody in switzerland

i liked you, but i still dont think your people are white

iguiess you dont like me anymoer

nice photoshop

I will not be baited

There's billions of Slavs, and like, 10 of them in all of history did anything of any value.

They are like ants. The only reason they don't outnumber China is because a few million died in each world war, and a few hundred million died in each of their civil wars.

It's not sergei baka!
It's Ceda >.>

>87▶
>File: 1505909762077.png (9 KB, 362x358)
> (OP)
>I will not be baited
$
just liek your parents couldn't be baited into wearing a condom

Shapeshifters.They are what benefits them the most at any given time

we wuz inventors n shieeet

but jews didnt even invent anything.

>nobel prize
>obama
>al gore
>and a couple of other jews who did literally nothing

>I thought we were friends
Friends on an anonymous image sharing website...

>Sending an Adolf Hitler quote
>Hostile

You're just being a sensitive nigger, that's all.

so are we friends or not breh

I'd rather kms desu

o-ok

can confirm what this fellow user is saying as 100% truth

STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE
UR MAKING ME SAD

they just don't understand senpai :(

>What is the exception to the rule

And they say that Asians are smart...

That's not Newton.

;-;
They never will desu

Slav isn’t a race. It’s a strain of linguistics. Bulgarians, Poles, and Russians speak Slavic languages but have no substantial genetic similarity. You people are so fucking dumb lol

serbia is my new best non white friend now

C'mon guys it's [current date]

yes!

something tells me he was jewish

Why do you Anons ignore the 19th century?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lister

Joseph Lister, 1st Baron Lister, OM PC PRS (5 April 1827 – 10 February 1912[1]), known between 1883 and 1897 as Sir Joseph Lister, Bt., was a British surgeon and a pioneer of antiseptic surgery.

He promoted the idea of sterile surgery while working at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary. Lister successfully introduced carbolic acid (now known as phenol) to sterilise surgical instruments and to clean wounds.

Applying Louis Pasteur's advances in microbiology, Lister championed the use of carbolic acid as an antiseptic, so that it became the first widely used antiseptic in surgery. He first suspected it would prove an adequate disinfectant because it was used to ease the stench from fields irrigated with sewage waste. He presumed it was safe because fields treated with carbolic acid produced no apparent ill-effects on the livestock that later grazed upon them.

How about Louis Pasteur?

John Moses Browning?