This is what the average leftist intellectual looks like

This is what the average leftist intellectual looks like.

Despite never having talked to them before meeting them, you always already know all their opinions on everything. Somehow, you just KNOW.

And in almost every case, you are right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read his book Submission. He is no leftist.

>He is no leftist.
Yes he is

Michel Houellebecq is absolutely NOT a Leftist, the Left in France hate him. He is a scruffy cunt though.

>Houellebecq
>Leftist

No, no, no my dear.

He redpilled normies at a time it's wasn't in fashion a sort of pol before pol and like pol and every french he's a cunt read Les Particules élémentaires

Up until the distant past of the 70s most normalfags would recognize that look and pose as that of a smart-mouthed asshole, not an intellectual or even a leftist. People tended to call people what they were.

Wrong.
This is what average leftist intellectual looks like

>intellectual
FFS, if that Wigger is an intellectual, intelligence is highly underrated

Upon reading his biography on wiki I have decided this man (Michel Houellebecq) is correct on many things, especially on the problem of Islam.

Well, I think he is ambivalent about Islam.
He's basically saying: "it's invading, it's not our culture, but if it comes to it, as a man we'd get a good deal out of it; we can have multiple, faithful, obedient wives"
This actually made it almost impossible for the left to attack him, because he was more or less praising Islam, and because feminists support Islam they couldn't attack the patriarchy angle.

He's probably the closest to /ourguy/ among French fiction writers. The other one would be Maurice G. Dantec.

Houllebecq is not a leftist lmao

On the other hand this is the leader of the French communist party

leftist intellectual, those two words cancel each-other out.

There is in fact another communist party led by this soyboy

God I fucking hate hearing him speak

Houellebecq ...leftwinged ...ahaa . back to skool my nigger

rate my krautchan situation room in Obersalzberg

This is what the average right intellectual looks like.

Despite never having talked to them before meeting them, you always already know all their opinions on everything. Somehow, you just KNOW.

And in almost every case, you are right.

They're people of limited insight. In the sense that they're capable of noticing important social issues, pointing out hypocrisy, being intellectually self aware, but they lack appropriate knowledge. They don't know history well, logic, classical philosophy etc

Well done OP.
You smoked all the marxists out. They all come to the rescue of their comrade brother Michael Wellbeak.

"He redpiled muh normies about muh mahometans". Yeah yeah talk about synchronicity and pavlovian reflex.

In fact Fight Club + Zizek = Sup Forums

This is the picture of Houillebecq, a very popular French writer who defends quite right wing ideas, in particular he wrote books that show France, in the future, who has become a caliphate.

>Houillebecq
Fucking idiot

Mickael Wailbique

youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw