youtube.com/watch?v=bNbbFR5OSyU
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

don't be jelly, leaf

Check out this lying cunt.

HOO DOO GU RUS

LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER TO COME OUT OF THERE

You are better experienced from afar. Respectfully no thank you.

Teach me the dance of your people

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg

Better video

youtube.com/watch?v=gUVYjzvZzjs

No, I like my guns more than I like chinks, abbos, and emus cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNbbFR5OSyU

God no. This is hell on earth.

UMGAWAH

>being this salty with losing vag lotto

well that clears this up

My mother's a sheila from Tasmania, guess that makes me a half-cunt

Wise Aboriginal Elders perform on QandA with Antony Hegarty:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
The fun starts at ~1:50

I'm on smoko so leave me alone

Yes

>wise

You guys have giant wildlife and killer insects. All of which were brought into existence to kill humans. That doesn't mean you aren't cool though. You're country is pretty wacko feminist too, have to take that into account.

No

>”That doesn't mean you aren't cool though”

Of course it makes us cool, we’re not pussies around silly cunt animals and insects.
Also all the degenerate shit is mainly in Sydney and Melbourne which shouldn’t even be considered a part of Australia at this point, proper Aussies aren’t like those swine.

Braver men than me usually die. Great for you guys though, it just looks really dangerous over there. The scariest animal of them all is the megalodon Feminist, and I heard that they write your laws over there.

like father like son..

Is that a new Bloodborne dlc?

Jesus christ look at the size of her feet

this

>it's evolving

I think you guys are cool, btw. Where there is a will, there's a way. I think real Australians can tame the megalodon Feminists.

Yeah not gonna lie, it’s turning more and more into a nannystate with each passing day. The education system here is flooded with feminists so I’m worried about the near future of Australia.

You guys are just a little ahead of the curve. The entire west is buckling under feminist rule and male disinterest. If we didn't build such reliable infrastructure which only needs grunt work to be maintained, then feminism wouldn't have gotten as far as it did. If Australia goes down first in the feminist fires, the rest of the west isn't far behind. I think everything will be fine though.

Honestly, I would've liked being born in Australia.
I always wanted to be born in Italy, though. I'm transgreaseball.

you fuckin drugger