Ex-spy and his daughter poisoned. New information

The head of the Russia institute at King's College London, Dr Samuel Greene said the Kremlin would be able to shift suspicions to "innate Russophobia".

Counter-terror police are leading the investigation and officers are keen to speak to anyone who visited the Zizzi pizza restaurant on Sunday. which has been closed "as a precaution".

Emergency services went to a business park in Amesbury, north of Salisbury, on Monday where parts of Solstice Park, including an ambulance station, were cordoned off by firefighters.
The incident has not been declared a terrorist incident "at this stage" but officers are "keeping an open mind as to what happened", Met Police added.

A COBRA committee will take place today. Yvette Cooper, chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee, has written to Home Secretary Amber Rudd calling for an investigation into 14 deaths
>"that have not been treated as suspicious by the UK police, but have - reportedly - been identified by United States intelligence sources as potentially connected to the Russian state".
Mr Skripal was convicted in Russia of spying for MI6 in 06, and later given refuge in the UK as part of a swap.

Yulia currently works for Pepsico in Moscow, according to her Facebook after moving to Britain for a few years in 2010.

Boris Johnson said that "should evidence emerge that implies state responsibility, then Her Majesty's Government will respond appropriately and robustly".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M6-DBSzflI
youtube.com/watch?v=jWn7ayOihiI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRYB4V9sAaI
youtube.com/watch?v=xj6QeTnqf5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Zizzi pizza restaurant
This explains everything

This picture was taken from a CCTV camera at 3.47pm on Sunday at Snap Fitness 24/7 gym and shows an alleyway connecting Zizzi restaurant and the bench where Mr Skripal and his daughter were found.

The Sun reports a theory that someone may have spiked the pair’s drinks in a pub - however another theory is they sprayed the pair on the street.

They ate starters, seafood risotto and drank white wine and water.
Skripal lost his temper after being forced to wait 40 minutes for his main course.
A chef said: “He was very angry and being very rude. He was smartly dressed and had a thick Russian accent but he was behaving like an a******e.”
The chef, who said Yulia had “shoulder length reddish brown hair”, added: “He was waving his hands and banging the table. She barely said a word.”

A witness said he saw them: “There was a man on the bench with his head between his legs being sick. I couldn’t see the woman properly, she was on the floor at the other person’s feet.”

Friends of Skripal’s yesterday said he liked to drink at Salisbury’s Railway social club.
Nicholas Sebright, 70, said: “He was just one of the guys that came in on a Sunday and sat drinking with his pals.”

Bio-terrorism experts said a chemical poison like thallium is believed more likely. After initial reports released claimed an uber strength opiate was responsible.

>seafood risotto
>at Zizzi's
Asking for trouble, especially on a Sunday

Witness Jamie Paine told the BBC yesterday: ‘Her eyes were just completely white, they were wide open, but just white and she was frothing at the mouth. And then the man went stiff, his arms stopped moving and still looking dead straight

Destiny Reynolds, 20, who works in Ganesha Handicrafts in the centre, said: ‘They put her on the ground in the recovery position, and she was shaking like she was having a seizure. It was a bit manic.

This actually sounds a bit like nerve gas, maybe they got VXd like Kim's brother at the airport

there was an asian chick with an LOL t-shirt walking very fast

they questioned the chef and he denies it apparently

Who fucking cares. He’s a traitor.

What the fuck is up with all this fucking opiate.

I bet it was fucking fentanyl.

niggas need to look at canada and their drug industry

who the fuck makes fentanyl
thats probably where you will find it.

Either that or in their ears.
like an ear infection

Lol! MI6 btfo!

Remember Livinenko?
Russia 2 : UK 0

Who do you think putin works for?

Not ur fucking whore queen!

i think russia cares with the upcoming election

>election

yeah sure thing

>be a russian traitor, spy against russia, sell top secret information to other countries
>get killed

colour me surprised.

>respond appropriately

Yes. By sweeping it under the rug to avoid pointing fingers at the people whose money laundering in British banks is keeping your economy afloat.

Even if UK was able and willing finally retaliate after a decade+ of Russia gangsters and spies people there with no consequence, what would U.K. Do? Well? What? Complain to UN?

Well this is Sup Forums, so obviously "the Jews".

No more suspicious than Hastings or Seth Rich.

Scary times nonetheless.

The thing that I find odd here is that despite moving to a different country and probably knowing that Putin would try to get him, he didn't change his identity or anything

Daily Mail reports Sergei said that he was a 'Russian spy' and kissed a black wolf ring, according to a cab firm boss. Adam Blake who owns local firm A2B Taxis, said he 'fairly regularly' used to pick up Mr Skripal.

Which makes it worse you're being naïve to the way media can disregard that he was a traitor and blame someone else.
It doesnt exactly look that way our foreign secretary was talking about pulling out the world cup football tournament, national sport is considered quite important usually. This comes after the widely read athletics scandal, which might continue into this. It doesnt look like a cover up so far

This "infograph" is really fucking poorly thought out. give me details on collusion or conspiracy rather than a couple of lines and pictures.

>tfw my sleepy hometown is the starting point for WW3

Salisbury is finally relevant

Mhhhhh strange how many faggots in these thread defend russia

Amber Rudd says more has been discovered about the substance used and will be announced later today
youtube.com/watch?v=3M6-DBSzflI

China makes fentanyl.

sage and hide these slide threads

no one cares

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=jWn7ayOihiI
Pure unadulterated cringe tbqh.

>slide threads
A man and his daughter are poisoned in Britain, allegedly by the Russian secret service, but it's a slide thread because it isn't about Trump. Boomers need to leave.

So skip World Cup. Nobody care. Countries have protest olympics in the past, nobody care. Think. The threat here for Russia is

>spend years murdering people in another country, exploiting this country banks to launder money and hide assets stolen from USSR
>punmishment is UK does not attend sport match when you host

>Her Majesty's Government will respond appropriately and robustly
We'll do fuck all and he knows it.

OP, make me happy. Tell me that this bitch is dead.

i would poison that russian slut with my cum

Spiderman? Is that you?

BBC guest reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=cRYB4V9sAaI

So it’s a crime when Putin wants to kill off traitorous spies but it’s perfectly normal when the USA does the same exact thing? I fucking hate my country and I’m American, the Cold War emotions need to be destroyed.

>whore queen

I'd ask if you're retarded but you have a memeflag so i guess that answers that

>This explains everything

They ordered the seafood risotto. Case closed.

Local News reaction from yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=xj6QeTnqf5I
>a russian bot
thanks for posting user
The world has a thing with putin/russia and the uk loves football. explain how nobody cares plz?
sorry not yet. but I bet your not the only one, friend
kek

UK players not being at World Cup won't kill it any more than US or soviet teams skipping 1980 and 1984 olympics killed those events

So U.K. Does not play sport ball. Wow. That will teach a lesson. Sure told them.