What rights are women, transgendered, gay or black people lacking?

What rights are women, transgendered, gay or black people lacking?

Actually. Is there any group of people that are lacking rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women
>want the right to make more money for doing less work
Trans
>want the right to be recognized by whatever stupid fucking pronoun they can come up with and to use whatever bathroom they want
Blacks
>want the right to rob and steal and not get shot for it

Leave kitters alone, meanie! It was an accident.

If anything, we give them too many rights - anything that is demanded over the rights of others is a privilege and those cannot be tolerated.

20th century was full of mistakes, its time we put them right.

Not hurt cat

My wife and I tried snowballing the other night. I didn’t like it much.

This cat violated the NAP and now I'll make him NAP permanently

My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

>women
The ability to practice self-determination of their own body and persons in certain states, as well as limited discrimination in employment issues and the like
>trans
The ability to be legally recognized as their desired gender, and the knock-on legal effects following that like bathroom use, marriage laws, adoption, etc
>blacks
The ability to not have drugs and guns planted on them by crooked cops

at least that's the general idea for them all here in burgerland

discord gg/Gf7PzSb

add a .

My brother is a cop and he said hes pretty sure the whole "crooked cops planting drugs" is all a hoax that the niggers lawyers will use to get them off the hook. They dig up any shit they can on the cops to make them seem untrustworthy so it would seem like they would do something like that. Think about it, to plant something on someone, youd have had to have gotten that thing yourself. So where did the cop get it from? You think theyre all just stealing from evidence?

they have equal rights under the law, but they dont want to be equal under the law, they want to be special cases essentially coddled more and given extra special rights, so really they dont want equality, they want to subjugate. in the minds of these people they're 'due' for some revenge and that's really all that drives them. not some utopian bs dream of equality.

I hope somebody reads this, ive been doing a lot of thinking about this.

they no longer argue that any group lacks rights. They solved that before this century. Now, having nothing to do, the neo-marxists have changed the frame to "sociological" or "systemic" issues that are extremely nuanced. Through this they make it difficult for us to attack anything they say, as they are begging the question.
They say "society needs to be changed because it favours x group over y group" whilst never actually providing the evidence for this, because they believe it already inherent.
We are left untangling the highly intellectually dishonest statistics of rape and sexual assault, wage gaps, and outdated studies on ethinic minority job applications.
This is the new battleground, and whilst it's important to not forget the arguments on how they have all the same rights, we must move to accept this as a given, and focus on dismantling erroneous and outdated statistics that "prove" systemic prejudice, learn and consistently point out the different societal privileges awarded to different groups (so that when told white males have privilege, the argument can be made that so does everyone else, and that equality doe not mean uniformity. A circle can roll, but squares can stack, for example), and consistently challenge the fact they assume prejudice on a societal level when there is simply no evidence to back this assumption up.

In a super fucked up place, like say Baltimore or Chicago, they steal the drugs from petty criminals they bust.

But cellphone cameras are everywhere, and every time they do this, it's their career on the line. I doubt they're just going up to random black people and sprinkling crack on them.

Even if there are cops placing drugs on people, Im sure theres a good reason.

white men

They already have equal rights. They want special treatment, which they also already have.

>Women
>>want the right to make more money for doing less work

ironic because that is exactly what the younger generation already has. women under 30 with college degrees out-earn men in the same group now. yet everyone pretends it's still 1732 and women are cattle.

As long as you're not raping it.

>Women: The ability to practice self-determination of their own body and persons in certain states, as well as limited discrimination in employment issues and the like
But women are more likely to be hired than men due to affirmative action and kike politics. When feminists tried making job applications gender blind, the amount of males being hired skyrocketed. And they already have more reproductive rights than men; in fact, they have ALL of the reproductive rights.

>Trans: The ability to be legally recognized as their desired gender
Sounds great; what happens when biological men start competing with biological women in sporting events, chess, etc... and reinforce the notion that biological women are inferior in both strength and intelligence? It won't work well with the rest of the diversity agenda.

>Blacks: The ability to not have drugs and guns planted on them by crooked cops
Is it not actually possible that blacks maybe, just maybe, actually commit the crimes they're accused of and there isn't a 'crooked' white bogeyman involved everytime Tyrone kills a kid or gets busted with 5 pounds of coke?

The only group that legally has less rights than the general populace not as a consequence of their actions, unlike convicts, but purely based on their physical characteristics are minors.

so who took the picture anyway?

>yet everyone pretends it's still 1732 and women are cattle.
They do that for everything. A typical leftist thinks America is on the verge of going AnCap. They don't even know automatic weapons are banned federally.

In a row?

Yes, whites are. Whites are no longer permitted to organize for their interests or to have white-only spaces.

Trans people do who do that disgust me. I'm not letting you in the same bathroom as a 5 year old girl you fucking pedophile. Who wants a 35 year old tranny taking a dumb next to a 5 year old?