Watamote

Chapter 122 is out on ganganonline, and it's a good one.

First day of Tomoko's 3rd year and we finally get to know who is going to be in her class.

Sadly, Yoshida and Ucchi are not in Tomoko's class ;_;

on the bright side, Yuri, Mako and Komisomehting are in her class

Nemo, glasses kun, the fatass who drew her back in 1st year and makeup-chan are also in.

did you like Tomoko's new class? I fear that Yoshida will fade away from the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/514422540.htm
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://may.2chan.net/b/res/514422540.htm&usg=ALkJrhh0z7bok_4aGQR1_meNx7dS3MYMzg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507218853557.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fanged girl seems to have lost her clique too, anyway hopefully we get a good thread after the scanlations are out

Komi and tomoko are finally in same class, This is something I was hoping for, Their dynamics are amazing!! Here's the hoping that tomoko will get along with her at least a little..
And what's up with emoji girl?? she is in different class too right and it looked like she found her long lost sister or something haha!!

>Komisomething
This will be fun.

Everything is coming down together, holy shit.

We'll see Yoshida hanging out every now and then though, and the Ucchi stalking will get even more intense now that she's away.

>Ucchi in another class
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yoshida is in same Class.

WHEN WILL IT BE TRANSLATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Emoji has eaten the bait. She will follow Mococchi around anyway.

>Yoshida and Ucchi are not in Tomoko's class

I feel that image can't express how mad she is right now.

what about enemy emoji?

see you guys tomorrow

>Ucchi throwing a tantrum because she didn't get in Tomoko's class
Cute

Emoji just found her nemesis

komi something is in her classwath a twist!! also the fat same face guy but why thougth

oh boy will fangs try to tag along with tomoko and the gang now? i cant waith also the fact that im so exited for this is sign of how pathetic my life is

I'm worried about Ucchi
I'm even more worried about the eldritch horror girl

so what is their deal? Are they sisters? Cousins?

It's not fair

bump

Poor, lonely, little Yuri.

she is not even lonly since she have friends she is just bad talking to new people

More Komiyama is always nice

Ucchi maybe appear to watch mokocchi much number of times.

>Yuri breathing in and out before looking at the class list
Cute.

Fuck.

Everyone is going lesbian for Tomoko. I never expected it to end up like this.

that is a smile worth protect

She's gonna have to step up her stalker abilities.

Her harem grows into infinity.

I just know this year is going to be even better than the last one.

I can't into nip. Did she just admit to wanting to be a VA then get embarrassed about it while blaming Tomoko?

That means it's popular enough to get a new season

This chapter is fucking fantastic.

This is not how you start a fucking Watamote thread you mongoloid, delete yourself.

How many pages ?

Looking at Tomoko gave her the courage to show the world who she was.

Greatest coming-of-age story ever told.

She taunted Tomoko a few pages back about whether she was going to do something again during her introduction. Tomoko wanted to go with normal but seeing Hina's annoyed face made her mad so she said she was recruiting a boyfriend. Hina then gained some courage from watching Tomo and revealed what that she wanted to be seiyuu. This ride is going to be great.

Top laugh. I really like how lately her awkwardness is working for her somehow.

Awkwardness leads to suffering, suffering leads to pride, and pride leads to conviction.

Kuroko is finally growing up and leaving us behind.

Alright folks, this is the year. Propose to me Tomoko's future boyfriend. No 8man replicants please. I bet she'll be the one to dump him.

>she is just bad talking to new people
no, she's bad at talking to normal people, she's fine with the outcast

i crossed tomoko and kuroki in my mind, fuck me

Me.

Are you proud of her? She didn't even wince as much and she was loud enough for the class to hear. This shit didn't even phase her for long.

N-No! She's growing up too fast! I can't handle this! Before we know it, she'll be married with kids! This is an outrage!

>yoshida already cutting class

3 days

Tomoki but the version from this weird ass /d/ worthy comic I saw on twitter once.

>recovery in 7 panels
My god.

Reminder she forgets her pubic grooming.

This Emoji is fuckin cute

><

Tamura Yuri is a miracle of the universe

I miss kii-chan

I am not ready for her return.
When does the school year begin again? I hope there is some more time (in-universe) until Golden Week/summer break or the next best holiday when Kii-chan can come over.

へへ
のの

I want Kii-chan and Yuri to meet.

School starts in April.

Why didn't you just wait for someone to dump the chapter, like they do every other time?

>You will never see Ucchi's panties while she throws a tantrum
Suffering

Lonely fang

>I am not ready for her return.

Why would you be worried? Tomoko has the power of friendship now.

Yoshida is.

3-4
Ucchi and her friends
Minami's friends
Yoshida's slut friend

3-5
Tomoko
Yuri
Mako
Yoshida
Komisomething
(._.) girl
Nemoto and friends
Manga club fat guy
Makeup girl
Minami (she's worried in the chapter that Mako is the only one she is friends with in the class)

Nemoto provokes Tomoko into saying that she is looking for a boyfriend at class introductions. But she is surpised when Tomoko actually goes through with it, and uses this to announce that she is aiming for being a VA.

Ucchi is devastated that (._.) girl is in 3-5 but she isn't.

Basically Nemo provokes Tomoko by saying "I see, so you're normal now" and Tomoko is like "Fuck that. I ain't no riajuu."

That sounds like it's said to the readers who complain that Tomoko is becoming normie

>Makeup girl
Underrated waifu.

>Nemoto provokes Tomoko into saying that she is looking for a boyfriend at class introductions. But she is surpised when Tomoko actually goes through with it

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

How is this even possible? This can't be fucking Tomoko.

When do they usually translate by?

It will be out tonight.

Ucchi not only got thrown out to another class but has seen herself get replaced by a new emoji girl.

That's kinda mean.

Translation when

SOON

>Tomoko get along and have a lot of positive interaction with this new Emoji girl
>Get repulsed by Ucchi after realize she has been stalking her
>Ucchi somehow beliebes the reason Tomoko is friend with the other girl is because she´s looking for someone like her to molest
>¨T-that poor slu...I-I have to help her...by taking Kuroki¨

>Minami
yea more Fang-chan vs Yuri

><

Fucking rude. Leave Ucchi alone. She can be raped only by Tomoko.

>may.2chan.net/b/res/514422540.htm
>1300+ thread in 2chan

Remember when the nips hated Watamote?

Sasuga nips.

>all those posts that want a new season
Holy shit. What the hell happened?

I wish I can read them desu.

Not exact, but might suffice: translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://may.2chan.net/b/res/514422540.htm&usg=ALkJrhh0z7bok_4aGQR1_meNx7dS3MYMzg

It's already at 1,500. Might even reach their post limit of 2000 at this rate.

How ironic that shit has flipped and while Sup Forums completely forsook this, Japan has now latched onto the series hard.

Because the cast grew

Tomoko is more sociable while being still being a mean spirited moron, and has different flavors of weirdos to complement her

My only gripe is that the school is co-ed yet the guys outside of Tomoki are essentially background characters

It's because Watamote broke out of its episodic suffering autist simulator into something more. The manga became some sort of weird mix between a coming of age story x dysfunctional comedy SoL x perhaps maybe yuri harem. They all treat the anime as a sort of prologue to the actual series proper and honestly at this point I'm actually inclined to agree.

Whether the mangakas planned to turn it into what it is now we will never know but fuck am I glad we eventually reached this gloriously hilarious story.

When will Tomoko get some character development? She's definitely changed enough to need it.

you don't know why this exist do you?

>No Yoshida

Damn. Pure Delinquents are literally the best thing.
At least she's started to go to school regularly.

I wonder how the 'normies' that only watched the anime react if a 2nd season is made and animated the long Kyoto arc and ended with the 2nd year party?

I want her to internet date and find out it's Tomoki
In the end though, I bet Tomoki ends up with Komisomething.

I really want Tomoki and Komi to end up togheter.

Man, someone in that thread seems to be waifuing yuri.

Hasn't there been some small, small hints glasses classmate may notice Tomoko a bit?

The nonfatso from the manga club?

2chan has some interesting stuff. Makes me wish I could into moon.

Glasses in the background here.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507218853557.webm