Coming from an Anglo, Britain is the most contemptible nation that has ever existed...

Coming from an Anglo, Britain is the most contemptible nation that has ever existed. All but a few exceptional individuals in the upper classes are gutter trash subhumans. It's a miserable little island of miserable hideous vermin. God would be doing humanity a favour if this island of pitiable scum disappeared.

Your convict colony is worse

There is no way any first World country and be as bad as this soggy grey depressing cesspool. How one imagines living life here is beyond me it's literally an island ghetto.

It's all perspective i guess

thanks for limmy's show

>let's replace the British working class with an even more retarded foreign working class!

don't worry, the european race wars are coming that'll spice things up
don't forget to hang the elites!

Don't worry, God is working on disappearing ur miserable little Jewnited Kikedom. But he needs another 20 years at least.

Honestly we're better than most places, but also declining faster than most, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

>t. Mohammed

limmy is scottish m8

and OP was talking about britain, you geographically illiterate migrant

The British public is astonishingly stupid and ignorant. If not that than they are snubbing and pathetic, if no that they're not British at all. I can't stand this open air prison any longer Britain causes depression. The air, the stench, the disgusting faces, horrible cities disgusting from top to bottom their is nothing of value here. The countries major assets is jews fiddling with numbers in the city of London. Their is no hope for hell.

Join National Action, the only Anglos I actually respect.

They are bottom of the barrel untermenschen. To associate with them is to just make every worse if these monkeys get the lime light besure they'll be allowing hundreds of thousands more people in ad a response.

You should experience the celtic fringes of the UK including very northern england and NI, they are still decent places culturally. Don't fall for the urban meme.

I lived in Edinburgh for 3 years. It's not bad at all.

56% land isn’t much better

You have all that land with only 5x our population imagine a country so densely packed you can't cut a fart without the neighbours hearing it. It's a cesspool beyond imagination 1984 is paradise compared to modern United Kaliphate of Britainistan.

Do you live in the Southeast by any chance?

There's nothing Anglo about you, your just a nigger, with a nigger attitude. KYS, please.