Smiles Sup Forums failed to protect

Smiles Sup Forums failed to protect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMGD9QcWBsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where did you get that picture

They were together and she was fine at the end of Steins;Gate, did they invent some new contrived plot for her to be in danger in the sequel?

I imagine this is gonna be like "Taken: 6" where they just keep finding stupid reasons to make sequels

Currently there's no direct sequel so the smile is safe for now.

Did you read Steins;Gate 0 visual novel? After she died, only the AI machine that she invented was left and in it her soul was trapped inside, the US military tried to use Amadeus Kurisu as a weapon for them like Skynet or Glados.

Go to bed, Kurisutina

Reminder that Steins;Gate 0 anime will be shit

That all sounds retarded, glad I didn't read the sequel

steins;gay is going to be good, prick

Fuck stains;gay

And you too fucker

Got to milk the series, right?

Either way, its still going to be good and it will spammed on the front page like it did ages ago.

This is going to hurt, isn't it? Say what you want about the 0 VN not being as good as the original, but it had some emotional scenes that hurt your heart.

Assuming they keep it, the brief slip back into beta is gonna suck.

Reminder

Maybe this will make it easier, its a 5 minute monologue of Amadeus Kurisu from a Drama CD about her internal struggles.of being trapped in a cold box of 1s and 0s.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMGD9QcWBsg

It's an interquel that leads to the true ending, people are just being retarded.

>people are just being retarded.
Can people not read what I said , I already stated Kurisu died, obviously that would refer to her death in the original and Amadeus is the creation from that world line of what is left of her legacy of such a cute scientist.

People are acting as if that is the final state of the world. Rather than the canon true ending, where she is very much alive in a distinctly more fleshy form than Amadeus.

What's the deal with this? I don't remember it ever being explained.

Yep, the last time we saw Kurisu was delaying her trip back the US to look for Okabe, that's the end of that story.

Pretty sure we last saw her running into Okabe on a crowded street.

I wish to lewd the scientist. And conduct research into why her hair is never quite the same colour twice.

It truly is a miracle of the universe how she goes from dark brown, chestnut brown and then to red. Her skin looks soft too.

If you look the part as effortlessly as she does, I guess that leaves time to put into feeling the part.

Robotic;Notes DaSH