What VN or game would you like to see adapted into anime?

What VN or game would you like to see adapted into anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXhEjtcnddg
vndb.org/v10680/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tsukihime

It's the next natural step after LN and manga, right?

Can I suggest a LN? Okitegami Kyoko.

I want an Ace Attorney show where it's 100% filler. All the cases would be three episode anime-original cases and it would go on forever. Adapting the plot from the games was a stupid decision considering they didn't even finish the trilogy.

plz make it happen. I want a comfy WWII anime about the Battle of Stalingrad.

Rewrite

Umineko

Yumina the Ethereal
Eiyuu Senki

Tsukihime, with Arc's route with some extras with side characters

already happened

>VN
Don't remember the name, Samus Aran expy/space paladin and her elf friend were captured by Jabba the Hutt, owner of extraterrestial brothel. The protagonist is forced to cater to perverted desires of the customers.

Try it again with 25 episodes and 1 route this time instead of 12 episodes with 3 routes.

Use the Tsukihime manga and Melty Blood as a reference.

Monobeno

Adapt Arc route or Ciel route, while also adding Crimson Moon story from Kagetsu Tohya, and other original scenes.

If you skip Ciel's route you'll miss out on a lot of fairly important character development and exposition, not only for Ciel, but also for Roa and Shiki, not only Tohno but Nanaya too. I'd even argue that Arc gets more interesting character development on Ciel's route than her own. That being said none of those characters (besides Shiki) really matter on the Far Side, so it's not like you won't understand what's going on if you skip it, but I've always considered Ciel's route to just straight up be a better version of Arc's route once you get to the point they stop overlapping, even if you like Arc more than Ciel.

Then adapt the Far Side Arc in omnibus format, a few episodes each. Add Red Demon God story from Kagetsu Tohya betweeen Akiha and Hisui routes. Eclipse at the end of Kohaku's route.

Both Tsukihime adaptions are "Arc's route but with a bit of far side thrown in" but the manga has a bunch of Ciel route and original stuff to it (ciel and akiha fight scene, roa using his melty blood lightning powers and having a bunch more/different fight scenes, actually getting to see all the stuff the church did to ciel, an expanded ending of arcueid true where shiki finds arc in her castle with ciels help and a bunch of minor changes to scenes from how they were in the VN) and includes all the h-scenes that the anime largely cut out.. on the other hand the anime that doesn't exist has shiki actually end up going to the amusement park and gives sacchin an episode (while the manga drops her about as fast as the VN route does) but is otherwise just scenes from the VN done poorly.

Katawa Shoujo

Saya no Uta.
They'd fuck it up, but I want to see how badly they'd do it. No way could they top that american comic version.

some french guy is making a live action of it

I vote this

Can Life is Strange count?
Need fix the "ending" part though.

The cripple girls VN and hunie pop.

Only if they keep the cringy dialog.

I would really want to see it adapted in a way where the MC is completely silent and seems pretty much emotionless (so yeah, like in the game), but where each episode you get told the story of the people/boss he meets/kills. So, more an anime about the world than a single person. Maybe even with a different "hero" from time to times, I don't know.
The whole thing having most of the time the ambiance of a documentary of a world in ruin, and a fuckton of exposition between fights.
Although most people wouldn't like that, I guess.

We already have Blame!

I'm french and that's the first time I've heard of it. I'm looking forward for more informations, but the last official news I found are from 2015.

by an actual good studio.

I guess you're not that far from a Goblin Slayer.

Dwarf Fortress

Hadaka Shitsuji

Not sure if bait or honest question

Ikikoi.

Yakuza
youtube.com/watch?v=mXhEjtcnddg

Ryoshuu Ichiba ~Wana ni Hamerareta Elf no Onna Shoukou~ I think it has potential to be an excellent AOTY

Nier Automata by ufotable. I was already satisfied with game but watching the recent Touken Ranbu adaptation of ufotable makes me dream, how awesome it would be.

I came here to post this

saya no uta movie by shaft with gekidan inu curry

If I can suggest a manga: Seven Days

Baldr series, MLA, Kindred Spirits

Morenatsu

Aeka's route (the bullied girl)

This one looks edgy. Need more edgy shits

What a newfag

Teaching feeling.
Each episode must have at least 5 minutes of headpat.

I wish, but the thing was freeware and usually companies who own the properties throws most of the money into the adaption.

This. God I wanna see that rooftop scene animated.

>baldr
That one ova was horrible.

CALLING

Comfy brother and sister adventures in a small country

Was he autistic?

For the feels.

You don't even need to adapt everything. Just my wife talking and doing cute things would be enough.

Assuming a best case scenario where the show got the budget and number of cours it needed? Muv Luv trilogy, but realistically between the amount of episodes it would need and how much of the MC's character development is through internal monologues it would probably suck.

I thought it was harem heaven but it was actually yandere hell.

Came fore the yandere, but it actually had a really good plot. My only gripes were that depending on your choices, the detective was an inconsistent character, and your character never did what you told him to do.

It already has 2 ovas

Weird. I've read the VN and I can't remember any cutscenes like the one you posted. Isn't the character design absolute trash?
Is it fanmade or something? Would explain the bad animation.

Little Busters.

>It's translated
Oh boy, I already know what I'm gonna do today.

Ever17

Forgot Katahane.

Exactly why there needs to be something proper.

Now with more Fun! Levers for everyone!

>captive market
I remember that one, would make a good OVA

It's shit

It will never happen, but it would be great.

Downright impossible given the main spoilers

G-senjou no maou

Do they fuck?

That or Sharin no Kuni.

No, only Renne had sex

I'd like to see a Raidou anime. I wouldn't mind if it's an adaptation or if it's an original story.

This would honestly be great.

wasteland or car wars

Swan Song

Any of the classic Square Enix JRPGs. Isekai are good and all but there aren't much straight high fantasies lately.

This will be AOTY

Skies of Arcadia, Front Mission, Phantasy Star or the first PSO including the backstory with Red Ring Rico, Final Fantasy Legend, IV, VI, VIII, IX with big budgets, a Ragnarök Online Anime based on the manhwa or at least a sequel past Glast Heim

A real Aselia adaptation

vndb.org/v10680/
Something obscure and fluffy.

It'd need a lot of rewriting but this would be a modern epic

None, anime is fucking garbage.

fpbp

LNs are for brainlets

I haven't watched the Tsukihime anime, but I read the VN.

That battle doesn't play out like that at all, what a fucking piece of shit anime.

My Harem Heaven Is Yandere Hell.

The producers wouldn't even have to think up bullshit filler scenes, there's already a billion of them in the source material!

With big emphasis on the Harem aspect and how OP as fuck Adol is

None, anime is the inferior medium.

This.

Well, the game came out in 2012, novel in 2013. Manga appeared out of nowhere in 2017. Here's to hoping someone is gauging the interest for an animated version.

>real-time strategy game on a failing console
It never had a chance.

Fuck you, Nisio doesn't write garbage.

Umineko Chiru
It would be shit, but maybe, just maybe, we'd get an Erika figure.

>DEEN ruining more 7th expansion masterpieces with their awful animation
Pls no

Obviously. I just hope that we get an anime soon.

>multiple canon manga is okay
>anime is not allowed
Why, ZUN, why?

Advance Wars
Metal Slug
Yomawari

Because it would have an 95% percent chance of being awful.

And this probability doesn't apply to manga because?

Hopefully Dies Irae anime ends up being good